forum

New filter for searching players ingame

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Abel
What I want to request its a filter that it shows the players from your ranking :
The Curent "Country" filter only shows the country you are in ( I live in France so it shows me french people and french ranking) but im not intrested in that.
I have the ranking in romania ( im romanian for those who didn't know o_ó) but it shows me only france ranking so I request a filter that divides Country ranking by 2 types : By the IP , it shows the ranking from the curent country you are in (how I live in France and have french IP , it shows French people) and the other one is by ranking : This ranking (Romania for example , your could differ)
I am not really intrested in french ranking , im more intrested in romanian ranking and see who from romania is connected , this could be a good request for people who are in the same place as me :\
Cyan
Good point, but doesn't makes much sense that the ''by IP'' ranking it's a drop-down menu from the ''Country'' ranking, instead I think it should be a new option.
Support.
boat
I do believe that your flag will change after some time, at least if you remain in France, so you'll just have to get used to it.
Karuta-_old_1
I ran into the same problem before, support
Topic Starter
Abel

boat wrote:

I do believe that your flag will change after some time, at least if you remain in France, so you'll just have to get used to it.
No , it wont change.And I will never get used to this, I hate this country , it ruined my life ( <- private problems)
boat

Abel wrote:

No , it wont change.And I will never get used to this, I hate this country , it ruined my life ( <- private problems)
I'm pretty sure it does change, or at least should. I know several people who's flag changed after a certain amount of time after they moved.

This request is isn't particularly bad and I wouldn't mind, but it will be very borderline useless due to the tiny playerbase who's flag has yet to change only being able to make use of it.
Topic Starter
Abel

boat wrote:

Abel wrote:

I'm pretty sure it does change, or at least should. I know several people who's flag changed after a certain amount of time after they moved.

This request is isn't particularly bad and I wouldn't mind, but it will be very borderline useless due to the tiny playerbase who's flag has yet to change only being able to make use of it.
I dont want a flag change pls , you are getting offtopic.
What I wanted I posted it upthere and that should help me and other players that have the same problems as me. Please just save your words if you continue with that change flag thing.
Cyan

Abel wrote:

I dont want a flag change pls , you are getting offtopic.
What I wanted I posted it upthere and that should help me and other players that have the same problems as me. Please just save your words if you continue with that change flag thing.
Don't forget that everyone else can give their opinion, he isn't getting offtopic at all, plus he just said it's an option that not so many people will use, but oh well, Abel is right at the point that he doesn't want a flag change, he just needs to see people from his country at the ranking.

boat wrote:

I'll add that although only few people have this drawback, it seems a good idea which shouldn't be too difficult to implement.
theowest
MillhioreF has a Norwegian flag and can see Norwegians when looking at the Country Ranking, even though he lives in USA. So I guess this feature request is valid in a way, it should at least apply to the online ranking too.
she_old
it only changes like once to deal with people that have made their account with a fake flag
-libili
Nice request though, ye i thought about that too. Would Support it, but no stars :(