forum

[added] game mode filter in osu!direct

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +256
Topic Starter
silmarilen
when i am looking for maps in osu!direct i dont want to download a taiko only mapset or a ctb only mapset or whatever because i dont play those modes.

my suggestion is to make a filter in which you put in which mode osu!direct should show to you.

like if you put it on standard it would show all the mapsets that have at least 1 standard diff (they can still have other modes in it but it has to have at least 1 standard diff in it)

or if this isnt possible at least make it show the diffs/modes like on the website.
MillhioreF
This is a pretty nice idea. osu!direct hasn't had its dedicated download page updated in ages though, so it may not happen for a while.

Related request about other osu!direct filters (with lots of priority too): t/24580
she_old
yes please.
Kanye West
Support.

Usually I tell apart the taiko mapsets by the low user rating though 8-)
TouchFluffyTail
As a mania player who likes to keep up with the pending and newly submitted mania mapsets it would be a godsend if I could filter by mode in direct.
ichivictus
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1141220

This is really annoying. Just want to see newest ranked standard only mapsets that I didnt play yet...

Support!
KRZY
I was about to make a similar request today with the opposite reasons(I wanted to download all the osu!mania maps out there in osu!direct), but found this so I will support this instead.
Flanster
Yup, would be pretty convinient to sort by mode since I dont play standard and would want to filter it to mania maps only. My support on this.
PyaKura
That's why I very rarely search for maps through osu!direct...
Choclodous
Supported.
Rikuciak
Le Bump~. Have my 20 stars for this great idea, good person!
Rockman_765
Good idea. Well I like to play osu!mania maps, but more of them just converted from main osu-mode, which means ABSOLUTELY unplayable MESS in osu!mania mode. >:( If be osu!mania only filter, that was be a great feature to find TRUE QUALITY osu!mania beatmaps
Kayla
Star.
Topic Starter
silmarilen
looks like this got added?
Marcin
Krah
Impossible to search only standard maps ?
Marcin
Oh man, fill a tech support thread then (or feature request, I'm not actually sure)
Mikazuki
i want show osu mode filter in director......plz think about that only play osu mode's player.....