forum

Order songs by Accuracy [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Not sure if this has been suggested before, seems rather obvious - I searched "order by accuracy" and didn't find anything relevant.

Pretty much as the title says, it would be nice to have an option on the song selection to order by your accuracy on maps you have previously played.
I'm fairly sure that Osu! caches rankings when you complete a map (which is why you have to refresh individual maps to update your rank) and I assume this cache includes the accuracy percentage so I don't feel this would be too much of an issue to implement as it should not impact the server at all.

In addition to this, it would also be nice to be able to list by score difference to max score possible on a map (or simply just combo difference).
Eg. Max score on map: 10mil, your ranked score: 6mil, difference: 4mil (or replace with combo.. or both!)

Thank you~~
silmarilen
been sugested before and declined before aswell, i dont remember why tho and i still think its a good idea (the accuracy part)
Sakura
Suggested and denied a gazillion times, i suggest next time you try searching "sort by accuracy" rather :P current standing is Sort by rank/grade instead.