forum

The tablet Cursors is shaky when i set mouse sesnyvity [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akani
I realized that when i set my mouse sensivity over 1.5 my cursor is shaky when i use the tablet and when i set it over 2.1 it begin to telport in every corner of my screen why is that so ??
I wanna use the mouse and the tablet without have to change the mouse sensivity all the time :(
theowest
You can't have any other mouse sensitivity than 1.0 when using your tablet. Your tablet is like a touch screen, any increase in sensitivity isn't going to make your tablet more precise or slower. Change your tablet preferences if you want to make it move differently, Tablet Area for example.
Topic Starter
Akani
I knkow that set mouse sensivity doesnt change the speed of my tablet im just wondering why its shaky when i set mouse sensivity over 1.5
RBRat3

akantor-4 wrote:

I knkow that set mouse sensivity doesnt change the speed of my tablet im just wondering why its shaky when i set mouse sensivity over 1.5
Its how positioning is handled

Mouse = Relative
Tab = Absolute

osu is trying to increase the cursor distance when moved while the tab driver is pushing it back in relation to the pen position in the active area then the process perpetuates itself.
Topic Starter
Akani
I know that!!!!
im just wondering why its shaky when i set mouse sensivity over 1.5 my cursors while i use table begins to shake
RBRat3
Because that is why...

Driver: Woah theres a pen here im gonna put the cursor here.
osu!: Woah you just moved I gotta throw that cursor .5 more over there.
Driver: Hey you prick thats not suppose to be there...
osu!: Dude you just moved again its suppose to be more over here.
Driver: No it's not
osu!: Yea it is
Driver: Your're a towel
osu: NO! YOU'RE A TOWEL!!!
Topic Starter
Akani
And i cant solve this ??
RBRat3

akantor-4 wrote:

And i cant solve this ??
put the sensitivity to 1.0x and it will go away. If you want more sensitivity go to your tablet's configuration and reduce the usable area.