forum

Filter osu!mania maps in search by keycount

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +103
Topic Starter
DJKero
Hi, I would like to suggest to change Mania-Keys filter to Mania-Only Maps filter; and to add like another button at the side of this dropbox that opens a window like Mods selection, and there being able to Activate or Deactivate 4K, 5K, 6K, 7K, 8K Maps so we can find maps to play more easily and handly and don't have to be deleting all Non-7K or Non-8K in my case, because I don't have so much interest on playing those and they just make me lose time when I'm searching in Mania-Only Maps...

I know you'll say you have Mania-Keys filter, but it includes Non-OsuMania-Only maps, that's the issue...

And also, when you filter by Mode, you can't filter by Mania-Keys at the same time so it's pretty unaccurate to search Mania Specific Maps without losing a bunch of time because of you have mixed up all your different Key modes maps... ;)

I really like the idea of having a Mania-Only or Mania-Specific Filter and then a #K Modes Selection Filter like a Tick boxes or something like Mods Selection Window... ;)
Bites
Let it be said now, regardless about how you feel on the matter, that there is a sizable amount of people who prefer to play keycounts other than 7, or even outright refuse to play 7k. It's absurd, yes, but they exist.

Moving on, I believe that it would be beneficial if when searching for osu!mania specific beatmaps, that there be an option to search by keycount - so you can find specifically maps that contain at least one difficulty at the specified amount. If you agree, then it should be discussed how such a feature would be implemented - either on osu!direct or on the website itself. Preferably both.
theowest
duplicate t/120100/

edit: I guess I can merge