forum

Scoreboard and Replay is clearly different. [confirmed] [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Plasm
[size=50][/size]Explain the issue you are having:
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/33672
According to the scoreboard and My Profile page, I've done SS in hard difficulty of the beatmap.
But the replay in the game shows there is one 100.
In other words, literally same as the subject : Scoreboard and Replay is clearly different.
I tried to make my friend to watch the replay in issue for confirming. And he said there is 100 on the replay and the two are different.
I and He thought that is a bug.
I already clicked the report link on the scoreboard site.
Please check this issue and fix this if there is something wrong.

Is it reproducible? If so, explain the steps to do so:

1. Do something
2. Do something else
3. osu! explodes in a million pieces!

boom!
lol

Include any relevant video or screenshots, and hardware information for hard crashes or lag issues:

PC Specification
CPU : Intel i5-3550 Ivy Bridge
Graphics : NVIDIA Geforce GTX560
RAM : 8GB DDR3
Enzo_old
The same happens to me, but it's not a big deal i guess.
MillhioreF
This is the well-known "Replay bug", where replays will desync from the actual scores. This is a known bug, but is not easy to fix whatsoever - don't worry about the replay, the score on the scoreboard is your real score.

I won't mark this as a duplicate just yet, since we don't have a confirmed thread about this bug for whatever reason - I guess because it's common knowledge?
TheVileOne
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/41823 Cookiezi breaks the replay
MillhioreF
If anything, this probably belongs in Low Priority - it's been a problem for years, but it doesn't affect rankings, and it's hard enough to fix that I don't think it's worthwhile (and peppy would probably get sick of seeing it in the main Technical Support forum)
TheVileOne
Can we put this thread to rest?
MillhioreF
peppy's done all he could. Future replay data is permanently fixed.