forum

AR to 1 mod [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Aquamarine
http://www.twitch.tv/eyeee/b/33788828

Don't care if it has x1 multiplayer. Please add this in. Maybe have it as a "slide" to hard rock or hidden similar to DT and nightcore?
MillhioreF

As fun as this is to me, I don't think many people would enjoy this. It'd be kinda derpy as a mod too!
Saten

MillhioreF wrote:

As fun as this is to me, I don't think many people would enjoy this. It'd be kinda derpy as a mod too!
Lol crazy

And yeah, most wouldn't want this. It just looks silly and for-fun only.
HakuNoKaemi
As osu!mania have a "number of keys" selection, this could, maybe be implemented as a "approach rate" selection a give a x0.9 multiplier, like the number of keys selection
theowest
Better places to discuss this topic
t/52873/ - locked, however I think you can still support it
t/56606/
Aqo

MillhioreF wrote:

I enjoy this a lot and it's good to know others too, as well. Except I enjoy CS5 more than larger circles, so that goes with that too.

There was a mod post somewhere on this board saying that a revision of the EasyMod that lets the user define all settings of the map is going to be implemented sometime. Looking forward to it. Gonna save the hassle of having 7 edited difficulties per map. Would be nice if it allowed to pick ARs higher than 10 without having to use DT, too. (in fact it would be the best if it allowed any ms amount for AR, for values such as 9.5 or 10.6 which are relevant to a lot of players' interests)
theowest
but i want ar11 pls give me
Archangel Tirael
AR1 + HalfTime = Too sloooooooow! ;D
Hm... Sounds like AR11 mod.
Hanyuu

theowest wrote:

but i want ar11 pls give me
can you even read ar 11 ???
Wishy
I want AR 500 please 1ms kthx.
Soaprman
It's not fun unless the AR is as high as I am... 8-)
[Dellirium]

Wishy wrote:

I want AR 500 please 1ms kthx.
hidden + blackhole + flashlight gogogo
MillhioreF

[Dellirium] wrote:

hidden + blackhole + flashlight gogogo
I played blackhole + flashlight before, it didn't end very well. It's worse than AR500 because you can't even see the hitbursts.
theowest
This request can't be serious. When can we mark this as invalid?
MillhioreF
Supposedly once Easy mod becomes customizable, this'll be possible. I'll mark it invalid for being basically the same, but much more nonsense.
[Dellirium]

MillhioreF wrote:

I played blackhole + flashlight before, it didn't end very well. It's worse than AR500 because you can't even see the hitbursts.
Where did you find BlackHole? PLEASE TELL ME!!1
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Soaprman wrote:

It's not fun unless the AR is as high as I am... 8-)
Haha,,.... :lol: :lol:
PhiLL A
what is blackhole?
MillhioreF
Black Hole is pretty much reverse Flashlight. peppy was testing it out once, but ultimately never added it to the game. I just made a custom cursor to roughly simulate it. Click to download