forum

The new CEO of British Megacorp©️™️

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stomiks

THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BRITISH MEGACORP©️™️
Message approved by the Board of Directors
After news broke out about CEO Stomiks stepping down, we followed his wish to host a singing competition to decide the next CEO of British Megacorp©️™️. After 10 days had passed, only 2 approved submissions came in for extensive review.

After CEO Stomiks listened to each audio, he has finally chosen the next leader of the megacorporation. Here is the announcer of the competition who will declare the winner of The British Megacorp©️™️ Singing Competition and the next CEO of British Megacorp©️™️.

We reached the end of the submission period for the The British Megacorp©️™️ Singing Competition. After a deep examination from the judge, Stomiks, I will be announcing the winner and next CEO of British Megacorp©️™️.

And the winner of The British Megacorp©️™️ Singing Competition is...

Aireunaeus!!!

Stomiks has picked Aireunaeus' Cover of Baka Mitai as the winner of the The British Megacorp©️™️ Singing Competition. Here's what he has to say:

"While Rezq gave his best to sing with his sick sexy voice and picked an amazing piece for his cover, in terms of overall singing quality, Aireunaeus has won me over. It's not to say this cover is perfect if I might add. While the song is a pefect fit for his voice, his pronunciation of the japanese lyrics left much to be desired.

Still, congratulations of the new CEO of British Megacorp©️™️. As the head of the company, you're now free to do anything with it. You can choose to cut ties with it's political alliances and aid the OT!Government, start a universal war with the company's immeasurable amount of wealth and resources, or even give away the position of CEO yourself!

Thank you to everyone who supported me during my time as CEO of British Megacorp©️™️. But as I step down, Aireunaeus will surely lead this company to further greatness and ultimately become the most powerful company in the multiverse!"

From here on out, the new CEO will be leading British Megacorp©️™️. Here is a small interview that was prepared for this public announcement:

As British Megacorp©️™️ continues to exist, we appreciate the support from our followers and will carry on with our numerous activities.
THE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BRITISH MEGACORP©️™️ HAS NOW CONCLUDED
Ymir
old ally, new faces
Farfocele
Holy Hell!
Reyalp51
well thats one less threat
Rezq Gokou
I lost because I forgot my ceo speech
Kobold84
All hail the new CEO!
Nuuskamuikkunen
In Aireunaeus we believe
her everything
yes, stomiks (the former CEO) has finally retired, so i have a short statement to say.

I'm telling you now, I have plans that I cannot share with you right now because the haters will sabotage me.

I have plans that I cannot share with you right now, because the haters will sabotage me.

I have plans that I will not share right now, because the haters will sabotage me but I got some stuff in the works