forum

British Megacorp©️™️ CEO Stomiks steps down after 9 months

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stomiks

The CEO of British Megacorp©️™️, Stomiks, will be stepping down after 9 months of at the helm of the world’s most powerful megacorporation.

After taking control of the megacorporation from the evil former CEO and their collaborators, he has made an incalculable amount of great achievements during his short term at the company.

When asked for the reason of his departure, Stomiks stated "I want to leave the land of OT in order to travel to new places and pursue new heights I've never seen before. I perceive British Megacorp©️™️ as a rope that holds me down, and therefore I will cut it and set myself free."

Those at the top of the megacorporation are currently in a scramble to put a new head in place, as the CEO's sudden resignation has left them unprepared to ready a replacement that has the same amount of potential and greatness as the CEO.

However, Stomiks has a request that will settle the problem. A singing competition in order to decide the new CEO. In accordance with his wish, the Board of Directors approved of his idea and it will now commence after this sentence.

The British Megacorp©️™️ Singing Competition

Welcome to the singing competition hosted by the British Megacorp©️™️!

This singing competition is different from any other one here on OT. Instead of the usual supporter and gift cards, the prize for winning is the most valuable of all, the most powerful megacorporation in all of OT!

With something of that much authority, you're free enjoy controlling the megacorporation in any way you want, such as launching a full-scale attack on the OT!Government!

Rules

1. Upload a recording of you singing a song of any genre, language, or style in this thread.
2. Audio must be clearly audible.
3. The competition will last for 10 days, from July 30, 2023 to August 9, 2023, at during any point you are free to send any recording of you singing.
4. At the end of the period, all submitted song recordings will be judged by Stomiks, the CEO of British Megacorp©️™️.
5. At the event that no song recordings are submitted during the period, the CEO position of British Megacorp©️™️ will be given to the megacorporation's alliances.
Good luck and have fun!
Farfocele
bri'ish megacorp
Rezq Gokou
If you step down who will step up?
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Rezq wrote:

smh these new guys can't read at least 1 paragraph of text
sametdze
can i sing "can i put my balls in yo jaws" or is that not allowed
Topic Starter
Stomiks

sametdze wrote:

You can sing anything you want to. Also sounds kinda funny so go ahead.
Rezq Gokou

Stomiks wrote:

Rezq wrote:

smh these new guys can't read at least 1 paragraph of text
I read everything except the last paragraph 💀
her everything
Im not gonna sing to take over ur company, it would be an automatic win lmaooo. But I'm still gonna sing for fun
Rezq Gokou

Aireunaeus wrote:

Im not gonna sing to take over ur company, it would be an automatic win lmaooo. But I'm still gonna sing for fun
Try me
Ymir

sametdze wrote:

That meme died 3 years ago come on now
z0z

-Remi wrote:

sametdze wrote:

That meme died 3 years ago come on now
i don't mind
his everything
Why British
Farfocele
i hate (my) speech impediment
his everything

Farfocele wrote:

i hate (my) speech impediment
Awwwww
her everything

Rezq wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Try me
Oh yeah, i think i have a new competitor
(Aireunaeus cold stares at Rezq)
Jangsoodlor
it has been 9 MONTHS?
Ymir
pregnat
Kobold84
@Corne you should make a galaxy collapse cover.
Rezq Gokou

Aireunaeus wrote:

Rezq wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Try me
Oh yeah, i think i have a new competitor
(Aireunaeus cold stares at Rezq)
En garde!
Reyalp51
maybe i would participate if i could make a vocaloid sing lmao
show more