forum

UWU Union declares Special Military Operation.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Statement by the Chairman of UWU Union.

Dear UWU Union Members, Members of the OT!parliament, the OT!President, GMTs, Denizens and Dwellers of OT!. The Alt-OwO Party's PROJECT ANTHRO-DN has been infringing the very principles that the UWU Union is founded upon. It is a conspiracy to instigate the rule of Furry oppression against all weebs of the land. Protecting weebs from exploitation and oppression has always been the utmost priority of our Union. Many people have questioned our ability to take action to protect said rights. But what is the point of our existence if we don't take these infringements of our rights seriously.

Therefore, it is necessary to declare a special operation by the PADORUWUTF to protect the rights of all weebs in the OT! Land. Our land, naval and air force may be technologically inferior to others. But I believe in our sheer willpower to protect the rights of waifu worshipping. We shall destroy their means to start an aggression and seize all properties belonging to this radical and extremist Alt-OwO Party. And distribute them equally amongst all the people in the OT! Land who have no affiliation with the Alt-OwO Party.

We also called for our allied parties, all churches of Waifus and all organizations of OT!, to join our causes of protecting our freedom, our rights and our beloved OT! Motherland.

Weebs of the world, UNITE!
Jangsoodlor
Chairman of the UWU Union
7/5/2023
Polyspora
oh my god I cant keep up with all this
Patatitta
there is literally nothing in that thread

you're creating a war over absolutely nothing
Karmine

Patatitta wrote:

They're people who fantasize about fictional women because they can't get real ones

You guys should go outside, good thing for you there's already a party to help you with that
cephaphysic
-
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

They're people who fantasize about fictional women because they can't get real ones

You guys should go outside, good thing for you there's already a party to help you with that
and i'm already a member of that party lol
Manishh
First of all, wtf
2nd of all, why the fuck is government allowing these stupid union and organization to have an Military? @Parliament do something about it.
his everything

Patatitta wrote:

W
Karmine

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

and i'm already a member of that party lol
Why? XD