forum

Ascension to Heavenly Power

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
keremaru
Since my fleet withdrew from the OT landscape after our seizure of 99% alcohol, my scientists have been hard at work to reproduce the chemical makeup of 99% alcohol. And after a day or so of research and experimentation, we have found a consistent way to recreate 99% alcohol to allow for my ascension to godhood. And so, over the past few days, my mass production team has been hard at work utilizing this formula developed by my scientific field in order to manufacture 99% alcohol at an unprecedented rate, not only allowing for my plans to take hold but also for their own efficiency to skyrocket by a 120,000% rate, as I also had my engineering team develop equipment that allows for 99% alcohol to serve as a kind of nitrous oxide to a newly introduced engine model for workers to utilize in order to increase efficiency by an explosive rate, which yielded extremely satisfying effects.

In any case, I initiate my 99% alcohol transfusion today. I'll be maintaining communication through psychokinetic receivers, allowing me to keep in contact with OT even while technically unconscious. In the case there is an event that requires my physical partaking, I will employ a body clone that functions based on signals from the psychokinetic receiver I have installed inside of me.
In any case, I will soon become a god in the following week.

Ymir
Padoru
Stomiks
blob kere is so cute
her everything

-Remi wrote:

Padoru
urodaP
cephaphysic
-
- cirno -
ok
Topic Starter
keremaru
It's been two days since I have initiated my transfusion, and successful progress has been made.
I now have a neck, and my hands are moving lower down to accommodate for the eventual development of my arms.
I began working on my OT!Festival submission earlier today utilizing my psychokinetic doll, and will be editing it later tonight utilizing the same tool.

For now, my 99% alcohol evolution continues.

Scyla

keremaru wrote:

It's been two days since I have initiated my transfusion, and successful progress has been made.
I now have a neck, and my hands are moving lower down to accommodate for the eventual development of my arms.
I began working on my OT!Festival submission earlier today utilizing my psychokinetic doll, and will be editing it later tonight utilizing the same tool.

For now, my 99% alcohol evolution continues.

Looks like strawberry juice
abraker
I spent so much time on the juice box spaceship of yours after that demon god destroyed everything. So much time spent learning the ins and outs of your psudo techno alien techo wizardry. It... it made me realize behind A-Breaking Laboratory really is.

Once again I knew you would threaten me and peace once more. You expected me to announce the return of 99% Alcohol without taking precautions? I know you TOO. DAMN. WELL. After you backstabbed me once, like I am going to let that happen again. You proved again and again you are going to pillage and burn anyone who doesn't pay you off. That is why I set up a trap for meddling marauding aliens like you!

What trap you might ask? Think back... if you can. It's the one weird moment you had, slipped to you on your ship, a test to see if you really are as immortal as you come out to be. And it proved to be an effectively good poison!

AND CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THAT WAS? I BET YOU WERE SO WASTED YOU HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THAT WHATSOEVER! Well allow me to jog your memory...

AND THIS TIME ITS THE COMPLETE SHABANG, 99% CONSATRATE OF PURE POISON - YOU'RE UNEQUIVOCALLY FUCKED!

But that is not enough. To finish off this once and for good, I have hacked into your entire fleet network. ALL OF YOUR TECHNOLOGY IS NOW MINE, YOU DIEING TRAITOR! HAHAHAHHAHA!

Topic Starter
keremaru
For a groundbreaking scientist, I really had high expectations for you.

How low you actually came to be was the ultimate disappointment.
I could never forget the dosage of lean you slipped onto my ship, abraker. I knew it was you the entire time, but I couldn't ruin your reputation for a simple slip-up, as well as ruin my own reputation; for I had a precedent to uphold in OT. We were both highly reputable individuals with ungodly levels of power and control over the landscape of OT.
But now... Now, things are different.
Don't you think it's rather... odd, that I'm no longer a POG carton? That I've changed from a normal carton of juice to a fully functioning lifeform? Typically, evolution on this caliber should not be possible for any living organism, regardless of origin.

This is where you slipped up, abraker.

I took that dosage of lean, and modified it alongside my science division in order to heighten its efficiency towards an evident biological evolution, which would allow me to take a more mobile and unequivocally potent form. We removed the drunkening and stupefying natures of the dosage of lean, and incorporated copious amounts of Nitain Extract in order to purify its chemical makeup. You know... The Nitain Extract I used to allow denizens aboard the Passion Orange Guava during the War of the Demon God?
And what you gave me as a result was not an effect of drunken miscalculation, but instead power so potent I became drunk off of it.
And I evolved further beyond that of a simple juice carton, and into a greater entity than I could have ever imagined.
Wasn't it also bizarre that I required an infinitely miniscule sample of blood in order to verify denizens' biological makeups, which would typically not allow for a general verification of a denizen's identification?

That's right, abraker. This entire time, I've been fooling you all. That Nitain Extract wasn't just a way for me to acquire the DNA of every single denizen, but also a way for me to test if you all truly trusted me. Ever since I came to OT with my fleet, before I even introduced my armada, I have been carefully executing this plot over the past few years.
And you, abraker, have helped me accomplish its fruition every step of the way.

You never took me and my ninjas very seriously, threatening simple security cameras in order to prevent the evasive nature of my initial ground troops to take advantage of your simpleton organization. But we have infiltrated every single aspect of OT!Government, from the day Achromalia was elected as the first president of OT. Nobody publicly voted for me when the first rounds of OT!Parliament were going around, but everyone on the parliament placed evident trust that I would do the right things for the benefit of OT, and so elected me as voluntary appointee from the fourth ties.

And wasn't it bizarre that almost immediately after I was elected, I went radio silent? No communication except for from Fizzn? As if I was quietly sitting around, doing nothing at all?
Oh, but I wasn't doing nothing at all, abraker.
I was planting my seeds of intelligence to stay a step ahead of the government, and your A-Breaking Laboratory as a result. Nobody had yet expanded past the stars, and very few have done so since then. But I, a complete and foreign entity, mysteriously had an entire armada of troops and artillery just saved up for the occasion that was the War of the Demon God.
Wasn't that just odd?
You see, abraker. I have planned every single moment of this evolution, every meticulous step required to allow for my ascension to godly power. You were just too focused on the immediate potential to see the backbone of my plot grow to stupendous levels. And now you are powerless to stop me, even with this quote unquote 99% concentrated pure poison, which you ignorantly assumed was enough to kill me.
But you were too lazy to create a toxin that could truly kill me.

That same Nitain Extract used to purify your initial test dosage of lean in order to kill me has since been multiplied to over ten thousand times as efficient as before, and what you gave me truly could have put me to sleep in this stage. But it would not be enough to kill me now.
For the initial dosage of lean you gave to me, transcended my immune system and allowed me to evolve into a slime creature. One of the most truly indestructible creatures in all of the multiverse.

Even if I took the 99% concentrated poison, I would just become a creature that disintegrates everything it touches. nothing would be able to stop me, and you would have given birth to a calamity far greater than the Demon God.
But I don't want to destroy everything.
I want to control everything.

I have used the DNA Nitain Extract in order to purify the 99% concentrated poison into a substance far greater than even 99% alcohol, further pushing my potential ceiling far beyond the laws of existence.
I-- No, WE, abraker, have created 100% alcohol.
A collaborative effort between two great minds, and I could not have been more proud of your fruitless endeavors in order to attempt to kill me. You truly are the greatest scientist OT has ever seen.

And for your struggles against my infinite power, I thank you.
Access Denied.

Ymir
not reading allat

bravo abraker

fugg you keremaru you big fuckgk

wtf is this ui
Scyla
can i try the 100% alcohol?
Topic Starter
keremaru

Scyla wrote:

can i try the 100% alcohol?
If there's left over, sure.

I'll probably be intaking all of it, though.
Topic Starter
keremaru
It's been two weeks since the initiation of my transfusion with the 100% alcohol and abraker's attempt to hijack my Passion Orange Guava.
The transfusion completed at the expected time, though I underwent an unexpected biological change which took another week to complete. Perhaps the single most imperative change that can be witnessed within any living organism.
I don't need to eat or drink anymore. My body constantly cycles nutrients into itself in an infinite energy consumption and exertion chain, allowing me to function normally without losing forme or growing susceptible to alien organisms. I wouldn't say I don't need to live anymore, but it's not like anything can kill me anyways. I've achieved a state higher than immortality and invulnerability. It's like every atom inside of me is cycling infinitely, practically creating an infinitely renewable biological shield that repels anything. I've yet to experiment the limits of this atomic cycling shield, but I can only assume it works indiscriminately as of now.

For now, I'm hungry. I wanna get some burgers.

Manishh
Did you devolpe dick
Topic Starter
keremaru
Yes, but no.
It's there, but also not there.
Manishh
oh it must be tiny, its fine man, there are men who like it small
abraker
And that completes the final phase of my plan. Congratulations for participating in my ultimate trap - laying in your pod you still had a bit of control, so I needed to distract you from a few things. I congratulate you for infusing yourself with 100% alcohol, fwiw. Still it's not enough to fix the situation they are in. You might have infinite power, but I got infinite power + 1 over you. Rule the cosmos within the infinite prison you are in, you earned it! I will be in touch.
INFO | *abraker Has disconnected
INFO | Syncing with reality.... done
INFO | Saving state.... done