forum

Today we take a stand!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

I shall do what must be done to fend of the thread we face today. This Padoru invasion is the worst crisis OT has experienced in a long time. OT denizens, this is a desperate moment in OT's history. We shall fight back and prevent this epidemic like we once have before. This is why I, Head of OT Royal Society of Quality, herby officially overrule the long standing decision made by the OT Royal Society, first announced within the 788784th thread of these forums, declaring the absolute ban of 99% Alcohol. 99% Alcohol shall now be once again be available for consumption to all denizens.

The old institutions have faltered and no longer operate as they were intended. Having either disappeared into irrelevancy or turned from history to legend. Who may now know who piloted those hollow institutions and to what end? It is time to do away with such decrepit husks before they awaken once more. This why I also herby announce the dissolution of the OT Royal Society. The OT Royal Society of Quality, previously under the OT Royal Society, shall now be reformed as the OT Court of Quality.

Nuuskamuikkunen
Oh shit finally legal again.
z0z
wtf is 99% alcohol
- cirno -

z0z wrote:

wtf is 99% alcohol
99% of all alcohol
HoosierTransfer
ok *consumes 99% alcohol*
Polyspora

HoosierTransfer wrote:

*dies immediately*
B0ii

Polyspora wrote:

HoosierTransfer wrote:

*dies immediately*
Life Speedrun any%
WitherMite
hmmm, havent really had a drink yet, despite being 22. surely its not a bad idea for this to be my first drink?

*drinks whole bottle*

Sho hwat iz tis OT cort o' kwolity ting ani-waez?

*dies*
DM FOR MUTUAL
How does the increased availability of 99% alcohol help stop the padoru invasion though?

Does everybody just become too drunk to care?
- cirno -

yoony1 wrote:

How does the increased availability of 99% alcohol help stop the padoru invasion though?

we will never know anyways *drinks 99% alcohol*
DM FOR MUTUAL

A_childIGuess wrote:

yoony1 wrote:

we will never know anyways *drinks 99% alcohol*
true *uses 99% alcohol to light car on fire*
Manishh
As what I read,
Old OT! Government was very close to ban 99% of the alcohol but before that abrakee bought the stocks of it
- cirno -

Manishh wrote:

As what I read,
Old OT! Government was very close to ban 99% of the alcohol but before that abrakee bought the stocks of it
oh ok
keremaru
Hahahahaha...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
YOU FOOL!

THIS WAS MY PLAN ALL ALONG!

Ever since I started my two-month break, I have been plotting a way to access 99% alcohol in order to attain true godhood. I was already immortal, but I was not invincible. I could be defeated, but it would require a great amount of effort in order to do so.
Until my scientists found a theoretical element that could unlock the gates of celestial privilege for someone as powerful as myself.

And that theoretical element had a 99.9% corresponding chemical makeup with 99% alcohol.

You didn't think that the Padoru threat came a little too early? Last month, rather than next month? As if it was preemptively planned? Polyspora was the finger that tipped the domino, but I was the man that set up the dominos. Slowly leading each moment up to the next, until this hand was forced to be played.
And abraker, you blind scientist, you brilliant councilman. You opened the floodgates.

Initiate Operation: KAMI.

ALL ASSAULT UNITS, DISPATCH TO OT!WHITE HOUSE AND PREPARE AN ATTACK. ALL SUPPORT UNITS, SEIZE ANY AND ALL EXPORTS AND SALES OF 99% ALCOHOL IN OT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. THIS IS THE FINAL STEP TO ATTAIN TRUE SENTIENCE OF EXISTENCE.
Operation commence phrase: Padoru padoru.
- cirno -

keremaru wrote:

Hahahahaha...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
YOU FOOL!

Ever since I started my two-month break, I have been plotting a way to access 99% alcohol in order to attain true godhood. I was already immortal, but I was not invincible. I could be defeated, but it would require a great amount of effort in order to do so.
Until my scientists found a theoretical element that could unlock the gates of celestial privilege for someone as powerful as myself.

And that theoretical element had a 99.9% corresponding chemical makeup with 99% alcohol.

You didn't think that the Padoru threat came a little too early? Last month, rather than next month? As if it was preemptively planned? Polyspora was the finger that tipped the domino, but I was the man that set up the dominos. Slowly leading each moment up to the next, until this hand was forced to be played.
And abraker, you blind scientist, you brilliant councilman. You opened the floodgates.

ALL ASSAULT UNITS, DISPATCH TO OT!WHITE HOUSE AND PREPARE AN ATTACK. ALL SUPPORT UNITS, SEIZE ANY AND ALL EXPORTS AND SALES OF 99% ALCOHOL IN OT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. THIS IS THE FINAL STEP TO ATTAIN TRUE SENTIENCE OF EXISTENCE.
ok I will make workshop tommarow
Manishh
I always knew it that you cant be trust, you not gonna win this easily
Ymir

Manishh wrote:

Cerno
sentient juice box committing war crimes against an entire government, what a lovely and normal day in ot 🍵
Zelzatter Zero
oh dam I can now consume 99% alcohol

can anybody recommend me which brand should I try
keremaru

A_childIGuess wrote:

keremaru wrote:

Hahahahaha...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
YOU FOOL!

ok I will make workshop tommarow
That won't be necessary, as we'll also be raiding export, import and transport vehicles for potential counter-operation utilities, but you are free to try making a workshop.

Manishh wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Manishh wrote:

You two should have known from the Touch Grass operation that something was amiss. Your survival was only a catalyst to this event.
show more