forum

OT!Therapy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stomiks
Notice
Hello, I am Stomiks, and I'm a therapist with a recent master's degree. I'm your go-to-guy for therapy sessions. Go ahead and tell me about your problems, issues, or vent about stuff. I will answer you as best as I can.
Therapist's responses may or may not be factually correct and/or aligned with society's morals.
FAQs:

1. How much will it cost for a therapy session?
ㅤAbsolutely free. Employers claim that I need real experience in order to get hired by them.

2. What kind of therapy do you provide?
ㅤ The "You tell me stuff and I make you feel better." kind.

3. How will I know if you're a good fit?
ㅤ I will adapt myself to your responses and your current emotions during therapy. Guaranteeing a successful therapy session.
Apraxye
My issue is this dude named Cerno. Mind giving some advice on how to plan a murder?
abraker
My issues are too complicated to solve by regular means. I require something greater than a therapist.
z0z
ehhhh
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Puck- wrote:

My issue is this dude named Cerno. Mind giving some advice on how to plan a murder?
First of all, you should remove any tracks that could trace you to his murder. Make it seem like he just disappeared. Don't let anyone know that you were with him prior to his death. If it's possible to lead him into a location where no one would go, then that's ideal. If not, follow him and pick a good place and time to commit the murder.

For the murder to be quick and easy, you should kill him in the fastest way possible. It's better to strike in the vital parts of his body, like his head, carotid arteries, or any major organ that's important to the function of human life. Also, be sure to not leave any evidence that you killed him. Don't get any bruises or cuts, wear gloves during the murder, and don't leave any of your personal items on the crime scene.

Now, with the most difficult task, hiding the corpse. It would not be ideal to leave the body as it is. It would be easily spotted as time passed and would shorten the time to trace it back to you. It would be best if you could bathe him in an acidic solution or feed him to animals, preferably a pig, for the fastest disposal of the body. If it's not possible, chop him up into little pieces for better handling. After you've made it easier for yourself, hide the remaining parts in the most secluded place you can, or bury them underneath in the forest, preferably a forest protected area, so it would be near impossible for other people to get to the location.

Or... would you mind talking to me about your current mental state and giving you advice on how you could improve it?

abraker wrote:

My issues are too complicated to solve by regular means. I require something greater than a therapist.
What... do you want me to get a medical degree and become a psychiatrist?
Apraxye

Stomiks wrote:

Puck- wrote:

First of all, you should remove any tracks that could trace you to his murder. Make it seem like he just disappeared. Don't let anyone know that you were with him prior to his death. If it's possible to lead him into a location where no one would go, then that's ideal. If not, follow him and pick a good place and time to commit the murder.

For the murder to be quick and easy, you should kill him in the fastest way possible. It's better to strike in the vital parts of his body, like his head, carotid arteries, or any major organ that's important to the function of human life. Also, be sure to not leave any evidence that you killed him. Don't get any bruises or cuts, wear gloves during the murder, and don't leave any of your personal items on the crime scene.

Now, with the most difficult task, hiding the corpse. It would not be ideal to leave the body as it is. It would be easily spotted as time passed and would shorten the time to trace it back to you. It would be best if you could bathe him in an acidic solution or feed him to animals, preferably a pig, for the fastest disposal of the body. If it's not possible, chop him up into little pieces for better handling. After you've made it easier for yourself, hide the remaining parts in the most secluded place you can, or bury them underneath in the forest, preferably a forest protected area, so it would be near impossible for other people to get to the location.

Or... would you mind talking to me about your current mental state and giving you advice on how you could improve it?
No, this is perfectly fine. I will try and put this into practice when the time is right, thanks for the advice.
Cerno
Puck u filthy bitch
levesterz
I need advice. I in love with this cute girl that appear every night beside the street . Whenever I approach her she keep on moving further away from me. I keep on following her untill i reach to a river. She is floating on the river keep calling me to jump in the river. Should i jump into the river?
Topic Starter
Stomiks

levesterz wrote:

I need advice. I in love with this cute girl that appear every night beside the street . Whenever I approach her she keep on moving further away from me. I keep on following her untill i reach to a river. She is floating on the river keep calling me to jump in the river. Should i jump into the river?
Look at her expression while she calls. Does she have a positive expression, one that fills you with warmth and happiness? Or one where she intends to drown you in that river expression?

If it's the former, then jump as long as there isn't any danger. There's a chance that she might reciprocate your feelings if you approach her.

If it's the latter, then nope the hell outta there and never come back. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

However, the act of you following her even though she keeps moving away is the definition of stalking.

Regardless of how you feel, please refrain from doing that to anyone ever again. By striking up a normal conversation, you can get to know them better.
Manishh
I have a shoulder pain
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Manishh wrote:

I have a shoulder pain
Go to Dr. Manishh for that. I'm just a therapist.
Manishh

Stomiks wrote:

Manishh wrote:

I have a shoulder pain
Go to Dr. Manishh for that. I'm just a therapist.
cant you just change my mind of having pain
Manishh
I am buying you

you gonna work in OT! Hospital as a therapist

it hasnt been created yet. If you accept the deal I will create one
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Manishh wrote:

I am not a neuroscientist.

Manishh wrote:

I am buying you

I do not like the idea of being enslaved.
z0z

Stomiks wrote:

Manishh wrote:

I am not a neuroscientist.

Manishh wrote:

I am buying you

you can just not sign the contract if you don't want this(or just say no)
Manishh

Stomiks wrote:

Manishh wrote:

I am buying you

I am not slaving you
I am making its easier for citizen to have these services
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Manishh wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Manishh wrote:

I am buying you

I am not slaving you
I reject your offer. My future employers made an agreement that I would get 1,000,000 OT!Bucks per month. If you can pay me higher than that and make OT!Hospital offcial, then I would consider joining.
Manishh
who the fuck are those employers, are there even that much money in OT!, Most OT! citizens are fucking poor, they dont have a fucking job
WitherMite
Do you provide CBT?
z0z

Stomiks wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Manishh wrote:

I am buying you

I am not slaving you
I reject your offer. My future employers made an agreement that I would get 1,000,000 OT!Bucks per month. If you can pay me higher than that and make OT!Hospital offcial, then I would consider joining.
no one pays that much, even the common highest paying jobs only give around 8,500 OT!Bucks a month

did you get the deal from a foreign employer?
show more