forum

uwu Its time... for a sacwifice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lights
Recently, the V-tuber craze has started to overtake OT. Spreading like a plague, many have fallen victim to this disease; some moreso than others. Just recently it has been revealed that buff-chicken-boi has also fallen victim:

Ephemeral wrote:

i have succumbed to this degeneracy long before any of you have even heard of it
I feel that action must be taken immediately to cure this disease before it gets so far out of control that we become a V-tuber subforum. Thus I propose we must make a sacrifice.

This is subject Meah. Meah appears to be one of the most heavily affected subjects in this new pandemic. I propose Meah be captured and closely studied to find a way to cure what I am calling the "V-tubeonic plague".

I'm also making this thread to reach out to Abraker, his lab could prove very useful in saving OT.

Please OT. do it for buff-chicken-boi.

owo
KatouMegumi
I veto. Ephemeral is not going tits crazy about it, and is far more appreciative of the whole vtuber meta. Meah is just a filthy weeblet. What a tradegy, huh.
KatouMegumi
Meah grew out of kpop, so will they grow out of vtubers and have a buffer of about 3 years until a new thing comes out.to grab their attention.
KatouMegumi
but yes, vtuber spam is annoying.
Topic Starter
Lights
I'd rather not take a chance here. Even if ephemeral is a very minor case, the degree in which this is spreading has been increasing steadily.
Meah
Ahhh here we go again peko HA↗️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️
Meah
I'll just say that I have no obligation to cater to everyone's feelings here peko HA↗️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️
KatouMegumi
Still, you are being the most annoying.
Even Tadpole has his own isolated stanning thread, unlike you.

Seriously, chill.
I don't see Tadpole spamming "HOSHIMACHI SUISEI <3 UWU AYY LMAO" in other threads, unlike you.
Meah
HOSHIMACHI SUISEI <3 UWU AYY LMAO peko HA↗️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️
Topic Starter
Lights

GOTCHA

Topic Starter
Lights
Subject Meah has been captured, the bait was successful!
Winnyace
good.
Meah
Ohh a comedy rp peko HA↗️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️
Meah
Pleasee support mre on my -1,000,000 TN points quest peko HA↗️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️
Meah
Also subscribe to Uruha Rushia nanodesuuuu and Sui-chan peko HA↗️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️
Topic Starter
Lights

Meah wrote:

Ohh a comedy rp peko HA↗️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️
Be quiet in there... This cage is too heavy for me to carry, we'll just have to wait for abraker to show up.
Meah
Nah you're gonnaa be fine peko, channel your inner Gorilla str peko HA↗️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️
KatouMegumi
geez meah
chill for real please
Meah
Nah peko, you're the one who needs that peko since your toxicity is now starting to overflow peko. Tho it is actually to be expected from you and your cicle as per your history here in OT. So keep calm and follow hololive peko HA↗️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️
KatouMegumi
nah, I am good with nijisanji.
Also, what exactly does my history have to do with it?
show more