forum

How do I spin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zelzatter Zero
Just... How do I spin?
Hydreigon
You spin by moving your cursor in a circle formation either clockwise or counter-clockwise.

Hi ot
ZOOM-
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/117379

just play this until it starts to make sense. experiment with making different size circles (small ones might seem faster but you have to be more careful that you actually make a circle). spinning slightly slower in a larger circle might actually work better if you're having trouble making small circles accurately.
Flanster
levesterz
first you need 5 red candle
then draw a star
put the candle on the tip of the star
draw circle aroung the star
lid up the candle
then began to chant ` oh the great demon from the realm below i summon thee as me the master need your assistance `
abraker
holicopter have a spinny thing
Unpredictable
just spin looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Nuuskamuikkunen
Move only over your own Y-axis in just one direction.

This song might help
abraker
we dont spin in mania
we mash
Serraionga
abraker
johnmedina999
You have to choose a point of rotation. Next you have to apply a torque, which is just a force with respect to the point of rotation chosen:

Using that torque, you can increase your angular momentum and therefore your tangential linear momentum like so:

Plini
igotthis

johnmedina999 wrote:

You have to choose a point of rotation. Next you have to apply a torque, which is just a force with respect to the point of rotation chosen:

Using that torque, you can increase your angular momentum and therefore your tangential linear momentum like so:

lmao
Meah
Get a mixer