forum

EuphoCorn!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
samX500
Oh booooooooooy do I have a deal for you!

A delicious package of 10 kg of our latest artificial corn, now with 0% corn, all of it for only 9,99$ CAD!

Our team of expert at euphoCorn spent years trying to find the formula to such a delicious food, grab it from you local supermarket right now before it is all gone!
keremaru
midnight ninja gang takes entire stock and mass produces it to perfection, creating their own store called "ninja on a cob"
Topic Starter
samX500
You mean those edgy teenagers? One of them fell from the roof of our warehouse's ceiling while trying to do a backflip.

I am not too sure what you expected from them.
TeeArctic1
This is a public announcement from CornCO Company.

Your product has been found too similar to ours and per our terms and conditions, please desist or face possible illegal repercussions.

Kindly

CornCO Company
abraker
spicy
Topic Starter
samX500

TeeArctic1 wrote:

This is a public announcement from CornCO Company.

Your product has been found too similar to ours and per our terms and conditions, please desist or face possible illegal repercussions.

Kindly

CornCO Company

This truly is surprise to me, I assure you that euphoCorn is 100% the property of me and my team of researcher. If you want me to desist you will have to show me a full report of your experiment testing your product with ours. Unless you can do that, euphoCorn will continue to sell.
keremaru

samX500 wrote:

You mean those edgy teenagers? One of them fell from the roof of our warehouse's ceiling while trying to do a backflip.

What you don't realize is that the kid landed, after doing a continuous down-vertical wall jump from the warehouse wall and rolling onto the ground.

They're rather... Talented, more so than other teenagers. I thought of acquiring them into my squadron of Ash/Volt mains, but decided they'd best hone their talents before joining my legion.
Topic Starter
samX500

keremal wrote:

samX500 wrote:

What you don't realize is that the kid landed, after doing a continuous down-vertical wall jump from the warehouse wall and rolling onto the ground.

They're rather... Talented, more so than other teenagers. I thought of acquiring them into my squadron of Ash/Volt mains, but decided they'd best hone their talents before joining my legion.

ok sure, though that's not what my camera have shown me. Nor what the Forensic Pathologist reported.
abraker
Pretty sure you need report that to the OT!Police.
keremaru

samX500 wrote:

keremal wrote:

samX500 wrote:

ok sure, though that's not what my camera have shown me. Nor what the Forensic Pathologist reported.

Your cameras are lying to you. Corpus tech is inferior to Tenno style. Don't believe everything you see, for they can always be something else.