abraker wrote:

hmm what is he hiding?

I really wanna know.

That’s fishy, we need a spy!
Vuelo Eluko
what is ephemeral hiding??

i legit cant remember what i messaged him to receive this as a reply lmao
pentaqola
What is more concerning to me is the post that was edited two times.
Aiseca

pentaqola wrote:

What is more concerning to me is the post that was edited two times.

Owh~
Serraionga
no zalgo allowed.

Last edited by Flanster 3 months ago, edited 1 times in total.
Meah
Flanster murdered me a lot of times already, I've gotten used to like me being abused ahhhhhhhhh ahh ahhh
Zekks

Meah wrote:

Flanster murdered me a lot of times already, I've gotten used to like me being abused ahhhhhhhhh ahh ahhh
Flanster considered the time ot started going down to shit was when I arrived :)
Death
​​
abraker
:thonkang:
Aiseca

Death wrote:

​​

Owh nooooooowh~~~~~~
Why is dis happening.. The mods, need to be cured!
Flanster
I've been doing this on purpose for a very long time. That and I really make shitty typos and only realize after I pressed the post button.
kai99
owh
Topic Starter
Sosteneshion

Flanster wrote:

I've been doing this on purpose for a very long time. That and I really make shitty typos and only realize after I pressed the post button.
Stop being contradictory, I caught you in the act, I will find out whatever you are trying to hide!
TeeArctic1
Well then, tin foil hats on fellas, we have a conspiracy theory to solve and olden posts to dig up
Flanster

Karhu wrote:

Stop being contradictory, I caught you in the act, I will find out whatever you are trying to hide!

They walk together in hand is what was said in them words. A pinch of being silly and a dash of bad habits.

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Well then, tin foil hats on fellas, we have a conspiracy theory to solve and olden posts to dig up

No necroposting however.
roshan117
Don't do my mans like this
Death

Flanster wrote:

That and I really make shitty typos and only realize after I pressed the post button.
smae
abraker
anti edit post

show more