forum

Achromatism quod osseus

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
So I was digging through ye olde archives when I stumbled on a particular thing. This thing happens to concern our dear president of late, Achromalia. Now we haven't heard much from Mr. skinny bones yet, but I gotta say that his ancestry is quite interesting. In fact back in ancient times his ancestors staged a revolution. Not much is known about those dark times, but from the mysterious footage found, I'd say they were adamant of some kind of change. What does this mean for President Achromalia? I'll need his birth certificate to, uhh.. verify things. Thank you, *dab*

Sosteneshion
Westonini
I bet there will be plenty of skeleton-related puns in this thread, I can feel it in my bones.
Tad Fibonacci
But our president is blue. The skelletons you show in the footage are white.
They may look similar but they are very different.
pentaqola
My bones are rattling right now.
Topic Starter
abraker
His ancestors were white
Westonini
What if Achro is actually white but then coated himself in another color? That's right, it's possible that Achro may be performing BLUEFACE!!
Tad Fibonacci
I demand president Achro to explain this at once!
This evidence sends shivers down my spine.
Achromalia
And thus, He proclaimed:

"I am skolton.

King of die."
Aiseca
I refrain from doing any pun on this thread. Apologies. I shall carry on creeping other threads..
-Ai
Achromalia
Ah, I should at least address these concerns.

The concept may rattle your bones and send shivers down your spine, but alas, I believe I am but an artificial skeleton. Should it shock your soul, please keep in mind that doom shant be sealed tonight.

For what I recall, I am not much more than a reanimated entity that was once akin to biotic denizens such as yourselves.

At least, that's what my memory serves. I know not of whether that is misinformed of me to state, but I don't think I can truly associate myself with real live skeletons.

Or perhaps, I'm wrong, as I really can only speculate.

I may find myself in need of accepting my true skeletal self.
Zain Sugieres
shouldve elected me the president
Achromalia
Addendum -- Also, I am not blue, it's just the ambient light over here.

My skeletal frame is a dark shade of grey.
Tad Fibonacci
So Achro is an artificial skelleton...

My God... Did abraker created Achro? So his plans was to make Achro - his creation, become OT President. Have we been tricked by this mad scientist all along?
johnmedina999
I think that's going a bit too far. Here's why:

1. abraker is not a successful scientist. He failed to keep his other creation, Blitzfrog, on a leash and he has escaped for seemingly forever. He couldn't control his creations. If Achro was made by abraker, he wouldn't be able to control him, and Achro seems pretty in control of himself.
  2. abraker was too busy running for president himself and fixing necromancy thread to have the time to create a creation and control him.
  3. Achro has been around for much longer than the modern idea of an OT Pres was conceived. abraker wouldn't have been able to predict the elections. (And no, his time travel experiments haven't been a success either.)
Achro just won fair and square, that's all. He may be artificial, but not created by abraker.
Westonini
This is now a conspiracy theory thread.

Who's to say that we aren't all mindless clones that are being toyed with by abraker in his own playfield!?! What if he's controlling our actions from the shadows without us even knowing!! All this talk about abraker's secret stash of clones... but we may not even realize that we were a part of that clone collection all along!! Or could it be? An even higher power that none of us are aware of.. no it can't be..

I'm not even sure what's real anymore.

No where is safe.
Topic Starter
abraker
I think meah is the living proof that I have absolutely no control over my own clones.

Also all of you or most of you are clones. How do you think you are live to know about your own executions by Zekks?
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

How do you think you are live to know about your own executions by Zekks?
Zekks killed our clones.
Topic Starter
abraker
:thonkang:

now wait just a darn minute there, mr. clone
johnmedina999
OK then, prove we're clones. I dare you.
show more