forum

OT President election 2019 - Second phase

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

OT President election 2019

~Second phase~

This is the second phase of a 3 phase Presidential election campaign. All registered candidates are to be summoned to this thread to answer questions from denizens and debate. Failure to show up to this thread will lead to disqualification. Candidates that have been disqualified will not be able to continue on their campaign. Every candidate will have to show up in person, you cannot use representatives to attend this phase of the campaign.
The following candidates are to be summoned to this thread:

- Ashton
- Achromalia
- abraker
- Zain Sugieres
Sosteneshion
Aren't you going to partake?
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

sosteneshion wrote:

Nah, I'm just hosting the election.
Sosteneshion

tad01123 wrote:

sosteneshion wrote:

Nah, I'm just hosting the election.
understandable have a great day sir
Zain Sugieres
d
abraker
Ashton
I am here to answer any questions or concerns OT!Denziens may have.
TheLegendaryHD
question for OT candidates : if somehow you can become immortal but you will have to spend 15 thousand years of your life stuck inside a solid rock, would you rather die ? or accept it
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

question for OT candidates : if somehow you can become immortal but you will have to spend 15 thousand years of your life stuck inside a solid rock, would you rather die ? or accept it
All of the candidates aren't here yet, please reserve your questions for later.
NeXt4r_
Candidate : Should I buy a osu!supporter or a tablet?
Vuelo Eluko
why am i not a candidate
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

why am i not a candidate
You've missed your chance.
You could've registered here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/871866
Vuelo Eluko
well thats bollocks
Achromalia
Well shit. I must've fallen asleep before this was posted.

Ready to post shit post-shitpost, shitposters.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
Now that every candidates have shown up, let us begin.
Due to the lack of questions from OT denizens, I will also pick some popular questions for Presidential candidates along the way.
After everyone have posted their answers, we will move to another question.

First question, denizen Penguin asked:

Penguin wrote:

My question for the candidates is if they are in support of my proposed "Hand Thread" and similar threads in the future.
And because it's a relatively short question, there will be 2 questions. This one is also from Penguin:

Penguin wrote:

I'd like to ask all of the candidates what their opinions are on controversial food, such as raisin, pineapple, dark chocolate, Salt & Vinegar chips, etc etc.
All candidates, please state your answer of the 2 mentioned question. You can also state your opinions other candidate's opinions.

Any denizens who wishes to ask the candidates questions can still do so by sending their questions to my mail box.
Zain Sugieres
1st one idk do what u want dont care lol.

2nd idk same as first one i dont care i like all of the ones u asked about dark chocolate is great tbh ngl
Achromalia

tad01123 wrote:

First question, denizen Penguin asked:

Penguin wrote:

My question for the candidates is if they are in support of my proposed "Hand Thread" and similar threads in the future.
A hand thread is certainly something I'm not opposed to. It's perfectly normal to be fond of hands, they're what we use for...

...pretty much anything and everything. Unless you're preferably fond with legs, of course.

Nonetheless, I support it.

In favor of Hand Thread, aye.

tad01123 wrote:

This one is also from Penguin:

Penguin wrote:

I'd like to ask all of the candidates what their opinions are on controversial food, such as raisin, pineapple, dark chocolate, Salt & Vinegar chips, etc etc.
Raisins? Approved without doubt.

Pineapple? Quite a controversial choice, but as per personal opinion, I'll have to say something someone doesn't like or whatever. I'm in support of pineapple. Precautions may be made for pineapple on pizza, despite it being a valid topping in my eyes. C'mon, pineapples are great!

Dark chocolate? Slightly bitter but with time, I've gotten used to it. I'm alright with it and have developed a subtle fondness of it.

Salt & Vinegar chips don't seem too bad to me.

Put generally, pretty much every safely edible food is approved. If people have allergic reactions to them, for example, precautions are to be made, and we're to be mindful of their food allergies.
abraker
The Hand Thread is an extension of the great topical shitposts lead by the "____ Thread" types. Although I have nothing against there being a Hand Thread, some may question the point of it. To that I say what was the point of the Leg Thread. Let's just not get carried away making all sorts ____ Thread types though. We do no want to saturate the thread market.

I personally hate them, but I see no reason to ban them. Just because you hate something another person likes doesn't mean you can't get along with that person. Quite the opposite really, diversity is good.
Zain Sugieres
damn look at everyone copying my views
johnmedina999

Zain Sugieres wrote:

damn look at everyone copying my views
That's a weird way to say "I agree with you."
show more