forum

OT was better?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
You always complain OT is getting shittier. We know OT has always been shit. Yet some miss the old times when things were supposedly better. Please, share which threads you think defined the greater the times of OT- the ones you enjoyed.

And so help you if you link any service/game threads (OT news, OT bar, Executions, OT bingo) or you won't hear the last of me even after your figurative death. If you want those, make them and run them. Stop complaining otherwise. Also I'll be waiting for john's obligatory meta thread complaint because no meta thread is complete without one anymore.
johnmedina999
metathread

Topic Starter
abraker
Ok. With opening remarks out of the way, we can now begin this thread proper.
levesterz
Penguin
I wasn't around back in the "good ole days," but I feel like nostalgia is a big factor for people claiming that OT was a godsend back then and absolute shit now. They aren't surrounded by the same people that they had formed connections with. A lot of people feel like strangers now, which doesn't make OT a very inviting place to them anymore.

I do agree that OT is in a pretty shitty state right now, but I never complain about it because I'm not doing anything to better OT as a whole. I have no right to complain.
Westonini
OT iS dYiNg GuYs
Brainage
OT is literally just General Discussion but shitposting is allowed (and common). It's not that bad, if anyone really thinks that OT is bad, then that's their opinion and they can move to General Discussion.
Meah
Aiseca
It's not the Off Topic's fault that other people see bad things and senseless garbage posted here,

....it's the people who don't give a shit whatsoever and just ramming thier keys in and putting random pointless threads just because they can, just because it's labeled as Off Topic and thinks that it's not of a big deal.

If a person cannot be as simply logical in being a responsible thread poster or even a citizen in the internet, how can one even function well in the real world?

People have been begging for freedom, for a right to use the internet without restrictions and harsh rules looming above them. To use the said virtual scape to express oneself freely and unshackled.

People took liberty too much, it ended up being translated in the wrong direction.
johnmedina999
Fuck
Stop talking about ot pl0x

thanx

Aiseca
Cyberspace, was at the start, a weapon of mass destruction...

People picked it up, clothed it, invited them to thier lives and lived with them...

Humanity became so careless about its purpose, they ended up indulging too much at it, it swallowed thier entirety whole.

Years gone past, many had changed, but the purpose was still unaltered: it still destroys vulnerable people.

It all loops down in a perfect circle after all....
Aiseca
Nice.👌
ColdTooth
my god...
Achromalia
hmm, that post from before's gone. cool.

ehm, i've actually kinda enjoyed sticking around OT. i didn't think it was absolute shit as much as it is chaotic.

OT is chaotic good, for what I see.

And always will be -w-
TheLegendaryHD
for someone who thinks OT is getting shittier, yes i wouldnt mind you call it shittier
well it suppose to be shittier that what makes OT is a fun and entertain place
Vuelo Eluko

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

for someone who thinks OT is getting shittier, yes i wouldnt mind you call it shittier
who
TheLegendaryHD

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

who

it could be you, it could be someone
but im referring to the guy in "shitpost thread" forum
Vuelo Eluko

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

who
directed at u actually
TheLegendaryHD

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

who

directed at u actually

i never said i hate off topic
Aiseca
I have been thinking about at least completing a bingo card and setting up the mechanics [for Mapping drama thread] since Serrai and a few can't finish it off and as well since I most of the time was out in the forums lurking in and out..

I will try to post an image layout of the card soon..
show more