forum

My pet rock Carl died! And I was in a mental hospital...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pentaqola
So, when I came back to my place YESTERDAY, I decided to check on Carl, since i need to feed him. Unfortunately, Carl wasn't where I placed him, which is on a table... I went to the kitchen and saw chicken bones, I never remembered eating chicken...

Then I realized something... My neighbor LOVES chicken, specifically the grilled ones... He bought a grill just that day... My neighbor also trespasses in my house! Worse part? HE IS A MALE LOLI!

I decided to go to my neighbor's house, and hOLY SHOOT HE IS GRILLING MORE CHICKEN! He then went to me and said "Why do you have a piece of coal?" I then asked him "Did you steal the coal?" He replied "Yeah... I didn't have enough coal, so I decide to go in your house to find some..."

I walked away in disbelief... HE KILLED CARL... JUST FOR GRILLED CHICKEN!
I looked back, I saw him... Contacting someone...?

And then he knocked me out afterwards...
I woke up to and saw a therapist right in front of me... WELL GREAT... MY NEIGHBOR MURDERED MY PET, AND I AM AT THE THERAPIST

Okay... So lets go a bit ahead... After all of that... I was in a mental hospital... Nice... Now you might be wondering... How am I posting this?

I escaped...

Please... For Carl... What should I do?

Btw pls #respecttherocks
Westonini
Be sure to contact Carl's loved ones. It'll be difficult, but you need to tell them the bad news as soon as possible.

My heart goes out to Carl. RIP Carl, gone but not forgotten.
45Traeath
Sometimes, it's best to think that no one around you can think straight.
Or to be more, straight, they're more stupid than you think.

So, because of the act against your pet, you should just disrespect your surroundings (:q).
abraker
I welcome the rock to the OT pet family

... oh what do you mean it's dead?
johnmedina999

pentaqola wrote:

MALE LOLI
Don't you mean shota?
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

MALE LOLI
Don't you mean shota?
I thought he mean reverse trap
Dialect
one like = one pet rock saved
kxium_old
i also like grilling chicken, does that mean i'm killing pet rocks?
vinnicci
F
Aiseca

vinnicci wrote:

F
DXPOHIHIHI
am I the only one who thought of Carl Grimes?
Shawntell
rocc
johnmedina999

Shawntell wrote:

rocc
Topic Starter
pentaqola
I will have to end the pet rock Carl shitpost by answering some stuff, and I will also put on the whole story... I am gonna be honest, I never plan this thing to have a story, and I would rather end it already...

johnmedina999 wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

MALE LOLI
Don't you mean shota?
Thinking about what I said, I don't know what went in my mind, but what I think I was going for is a reverse trap... How did main character find out? That will go in the story.

kxium wrote:

i also like grilling chicken, does that mean i'm killing pet rocks?
Yes™

szkiller wrote:

am I the only one who thought of Carl Grimes?
maybe™

Onto the story cuz this thing should end...

So MC started getting interested on rocks, and he decides to get his own pet. He didn't want any regular rock, so he bought a piece of coal. The name is of course Carl. MC took good care of Carl. A month after getting Carl, a new neighbor came in. It was a young girl, a loli. It was just her... No one else...
So MC decides to visit the new neighbor, and they get to know each other.
Onto the main part... The new neighbor would tresspass into MC's house nearly everyday... She always steals whats in the fridge...
So... Onto the next month... The neighbor cuts her hair and then turned into some sort of reverse trap, good thing MC already knew it was just her, but MC uses he pronouns instead of her...
Onto the next three months to the problem of Carl... MC was getting worried of Carl, due to Carl starting to break apart... Now... The neighbor bought a grill, and when MC went out, he already knew the neighbor got a grill...
Now... The neighbor tresspasses into MC's house and stole Carl... She also stole some chicken on the fridge, and she tries to remove the bones in the same place, then she grills the chicken... That is when MC gets home...
And the story continues in this post...

I would want to continue this, but I would end it here, considering that Carl died... Plus, I don't care about making this...
Anyways... It will now end here... Time to let this die...
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

I thought he mean reverse trap
Ah, you were right! Nice.

All reverse traps are cute.
Meah
I was my pet rock Carl in a mental hospital and died!