forum

[Archived] Skin Breaking Bug?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JeremiahKun24
Problem Details:
So I closed and when I opened it the next day all my settings were reset and I was logged out of my account. Also some of my skins 'broke' like for example; 'Miraie 2.0' skin is meant to show only pink hit circles and approach circles but now shows circle colour according to the map. The 'elohere' skin also has the same problem. I've tried deleting and re-downloading osu! and my skinjs but none of those options seem to work.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://ibb.co/bT73dL
https://ibb.co/fwgksf

osu! version: 20181024cuttingedge
Death
Enable "Ignore all beatmap skins" in your settings.
EliMina
Sometimes I download an osu skin and open it, the skin's lots of place is kinda default skin and I don't know how to apply my skin to osu correctly without any skin bug.Can somebody help me? (Sorry for my bad english)
Death

EliMina wrote:

Sometimes I download an osu skin and open it, the skin's lots of place is kinda default skin and I don't know how to apply my skin to osu correctly without any skin bug.Can somebody help me? (Sorry for my bad english)

It's more than likely that the skin you are downloading is only for HD resolutions (height >= 900px), while you are using a standard resolution. Only way to fix that is to either increase your game's resolution, change a config setting, or use something like this.
rekkriendo
I am trying to use the FlyingTuna Skin (selyu) it crashed my game upwards of 5 times yesterday and even blue screened my pc once. when i am in a multi lobby, sometimes the sliders dont show up (i see a normal hit circle, but i dont see that it is a slider) and the result screen is the default one. I have removed and re-installed this skin multiple times but nothing seems to work. I was using the whitecat skin for about 2 months until yesterday when i switched to the FlyingTuna skin. I know that i could just use any other skin but i want to use this skin because i like the aesthetic and the gameplay is smooth. is there any solution or is my pc just racist towards FlyingTuna
Death

RythmPanda wrote:

I am trying to use the FlyingTuna Skin (selyu) it crashed my game upwards of 5 times yesterday and even blue screened my pc once. when i am in a multi lobby, sometimes the sliders dont show up (i see a normal hit circle, but i dont see that it is a slider) and the result screen is the default one. I have removed and re-installed this skin multiple times but nothing seems to work. I was using the whitecat skin for about 2 months until yesterday when i switched to the FlyingTuna skin. I know that i could just use any other skin but i want to use this skin because i like the aesthetic and the gameplay is smooth. is there any solution or is my pc just racist towards FlyingTuna
Please make a new thread for your issue. You are most likely either having a driver or hardware level issue if your PC is bluescreening.