forum

[Archived] Is the touchscreen nerf perm

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ayumeii
(The first paragraph is my main question)
(The second paragraph is about what lead to me thinking about the question)

So I want to know if the touchscreen nerf will be perm in osu!, will the nerf also be in osu!lazer, will there be an alternative scoreboard AKA different categories of scoreboard players etc. I hope you know what I mean. In other words please think of another solution I'm not saying that I'm right and I know what's right I'm just trying to give suggestions into something that might fix osu! into making it possibly better if it goes right hopefully they will accept the new category or something I just hope this helps.

Ok so I just thought of this and I feel like this is making me play osu! less since my friend has stopped playing, she is a touchscreen player, she was the one that introduced me to osu! and ever since the nerf after a while she gave up playing osu! and moved to mania and stopped, now I haven't seen her online playing osu! for maybe a month (and if she has played she probably played for just a little amount of time) and that affects me since I loved talking to her we're friends and if she stops playing then that's a big deal for me, I will have less interest playing osu!

osu! version: 20180811.2
Avalistix
Touch screen provides some if not most users a slight advantage when it comes to jumps, ultimately reducing the difficulty. Although streams may prove to be hard the more common reduced jumps change how the player personally plays. Despite not being confirmed, the nerf may most likely last forever, however the nerf itself may be decreased in the future.
Topic Starter
Ayumeii
Sorry for the late response but thanks now I can hope that it does at least get decreased.

BOTTOM TEXT