forum

[Archived] How to move EVERYTHING (including timing sections) on the timeline?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ItsDaSwanny
Hello!
I've recently been mapping a new song I like from its original audio, and I decided I wanted to have the video as the background. I first tried to figure out how to cut the video to match my beatmap but I was too lazy and decided to change the audio to the music video to match the video in the background.

The actual song in the music video starts at about 30 seconds into it, but my beatmap starts at about 5 seconds into it which at first matched the actual song.

I have fully mapped my beatmap with timing sections and Kiai sections and want to move it along with the actual circles and sliders.

Are there any shortcuts or any buttons im missing to do this?

tl;dr: Can I move all objects on the timeline to a different location?
Death
Open the timing setup panel and select all of the timing points (Ctrl + A). The left side of the panel should ask how many ms you want to move the timing points by.

At the bottom there is also an option to scale and snap your objects to the new timing, you'll probably want to select those.

Even though this requires an extra step, there is also an option under timing that allows you to move all of the notes in time by a certain ms value, in case you need to use that.
show more