forum

[Archived] osu! keeps stuttering

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ayumeii
I've had this problem for a long time and I have had to continue to exit osu! and open osu! a couple of times to fix the stuttering. But now it won't stop stuttering I've restarted osu! many times and it's still not fixing it, it won't stop it's making me mad.

Here's a video of what I'm experiencing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhGfSxg ... e=youtu.be The audio is stuttering too in the recording but for me, in the game, the audio doesn't stutter but the game stutters.

osu! version: 20180626.1
Death
Use the edit button on your last post instead of posting 8 separate times within 20 minutes please.

Make sure your graphics and audio drivers are both up to date and properly installed. If you have any programs running in the background, try closing them.
Topic Starter
Ayumeii
everything is all up to date and I even did a virus scan and it detected one and I removed it and it wasn't a virus and I guess that was probably the problem or it could have been some of the programs that I closed. I still am very sure that it will continue to keep stuttering one day and probably today and if it does I'll do the same as I just did to fix it. thanks btw