forum

[Archived] Discord Osu Stream doesn't work

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ChikHens
When I tried to use discord's Osu Stream all my friends saw was a loading symbol and a black screen but they can hear the music playing in osu. Pls help fix
Death
What is "Discord's osu! stream"?

Whatever it is if you have the option to choose which Renderer it is using, make sure you choose OpenGl. Make sure you also have the correct GPU selected.
iAndromeda
I'm having this same problem with multiple games when using discord screenshare, it seems as if my computer classes most games as a black screen when I try and screenshare or streaming with discord..
Death

iAndromeda wrote:

I'm having this same problem with multiple games when using discord screenshare, it seems as if my computer classes most games as a black screen when I try and screenshare or streaming with discord..
Sounds like an issue with Discord then... Not much we can do about that.
KemeHemeHa
Fullscreen doesnt work, go windowed mode
iAndromeda
Apparently this was just an issue with windows 7, after upgrading to windows 10, my screenshare works fine now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lain

iAndromeda wrote:

Apparently this was just an issue with windows 7, after upgrading to windows 10, my screenshare works fine now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think it's a Windows 7 thing. I have Windows 10 and have the issue. Only way to resolve it for me is to not play in fullscreen (with a lot of lag). I randomly have had weird issues with Osu! such as always crashing with a blackscreen if it gets forced into windowed mode without compatibility mode (i.e. when opening the editor) so I wonder if a fresh install would fix both, unless there's a certain setting discrepancy that just lets fullscreen work properly in Discord streaming?
Yuki_01
When I steam or share screens in discord for osu it'll glitch... someone help!!!
Voltasi
It wont work fullscreen sometimes, I turned it off and it worked for me perfectly.
LostDragonic
I wish discord fix this issue
maricha
i cant stream osu with auido on discord, am i dumb or am i stupid
Dbombultra5000

maricha wrote:

i cant stream osu with auido on discord, am i dumb or am i stupid
Nah, just turn off fullscreen in the settings and voila
cjbond12

Death wrote:

What is "Discord's osu! stream"?

Whatever it is if you have the option to choose which Renderer it is using, make sure you choose OpenGl. Make sure you also have the correct GPU selected.
And where is the option for this?
_lord_coconut_
im just sad i want my friends to see me play osu ;-; but they literally cant see anything
Kappuccino_

_lord_coconut_ wrote:

im just sad i want my friends to see me play osu ;-; but they literally cant see anything
literally same with my friend, also nice pfp my dude
Mosaa
Guys just turn fullscreen off than livestream osu than turn fullscreen back on
show more