forum

[resolved] Error in mouse sensitivity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ayra777
A few days ago I opened osu to play some games as usual,When I entered I inmediatly noticed something was wrong .Mi coursor,it did not work , it was stuck on the top left corner.The thing is that if I control my cursor with a mouse ,it works perfectly ,but when I try with a tablet it inmediatly goes into the top left corner (The tablet & mouse work fine outside osu/other programs).
I am 99% sure the problem has to do with mouse sensitivity ,as I uninstalled osu and installed it again,the cursor working fine until I tried to change the sensitivity (because 1x is not enough for me) After that ,the error happened again.
Does it have to be with my windows version?
Does anyone know how could I fix it ?

Thank you for helping this lost soul.
modrei_DELETED
disable raw input in options
PandaMiku
Mostly the windows 10 will make your tablet go up if you change your sentivity in osu. Just turn off the sentitive and raw input and it should be fine. Then you might have to change your area because you can't change your sentivity or it will have the same problem again. If that happens just tell me again
DeletedUser_7354682
If you're running windows 8.1 or higher, Raw Input automatically enables itself if you try to change the sensitivity -- and there are some bugs in windows 10 with some tablets not working with Raw Input. So just don't change the sensitivity, and it'll stop happening.

Afaik it's something with Windows Ink, so you could maybe try disabling that in your tablet settings and maybe sensitivity changing will start working? Not sure exactly.
Topic Starter
Ayra777

Waddle wrote:

If you're running windows 8.1 or higher, Raw Input automatically enables itself if you try to change the sensitivity -- and there are some bugs in windows 10 with some tablets not working with Raw Input. So just don't change the sensitivity, and it'll stop happening.

Afaik it's something with Windows Ink, so you could maybe try disabling that in your tablet settings and maybe sensitivity changing will start working? Not sure exactly.

Thank you all! I managed to fix it by changing my area and then dowloading osu specific drivers.