forum

[Archived] Weird tabbing out when playing with tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- euphoria -
Does anyone encounter a similar problem where the computer just decides to tab out and show the notifications screen in the middle of a game? Happens to me almost every time I play osu!. This problem only exists for tablet users, apparently. I've played with Mouse + KB and haven't seen this once, but the moment I switched to tablet this just kept happening. I disable mouse buttons (F10) in-game, if that helps.
RevE[4N]EddiH
If the problem only exist when your playing a tablet, another program is probably denying it?
It only happened to me for like 4-6 days straight?(When I started playing tablet too) it was pretty similar to your problem I think. I fixed my problem but not sure if you had the same notifications as what I had and I don't really remember what it was. All I had to do was uninstall my tablet driver from my PC. Then I figured that its not only the tablet, but something that I installed from somewhere so I uninstalled that. Then reinstalled my tablet driver. The problem didn't happen again!
be sure to save your tablet settings somewhere
installed the other thing before/after I installed the tablet & drivers(probably the latter)
Topic Starter
- euphoria -

Alphyrie wrote:

If the problem only exist when your playing a tablet, another program is probably denying it?
It only happened to me for like 4-6 days straight?(When I started playing tablet too) it was pretty similar to your problem I think. I fixed my problem but not sure if you had the same notifications as what I had and I don't really remember what it was. All I had to do was uninstall my tablet driver from my PC. Then I figured that its not only the tablet, but something that I installed from somewhere so I uninstalled that. Then reinstalled my tablet driver. The problem didn't happen again!
be sure to save your tablet settings somewhere
installed the other thing before/after I installed the tablet & drivers(probably the latter)

i see, thanks! but how do you figure out which program caused the problem though?