forum

[Archived] stupid messed up score

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ayumeii
Problem Details:

Wtf why tf won't the score update after I just ss'd this beatmap https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1522505?m=0 this is bs peppy please fix >:( :cry:
and this has happened before!
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20180315 (latest)
Death
Can you please provide a little more detail other than just linking the map? I have no idea what the actual issue is. What exactly isn't updating? You have an SS score submitted using hard rock, but you also have scores submitted using other mod combinations.
Topic Starter
Ayumeii
true I didn't really read my comment :oops:
but the problem is is that when I do a map and I finish it and I get a score lets just say I got a "C" for example and then I do the map again and get an "SS" and then I click "back" and then I look at my score next to the name of the map and it still says "C" this has happened before hopefully, that helped you figure out what my problem is.
Death
The grade that is displayed next to the map is the one with the highest score. In the map you linked earlier, your highest score is an S, not an SS, so that is what is going to be displayed.

I can't say what the issue is in your hypothetical situation because there is no map to check.
Topic Starter
Ayumeii

Death wrote:

The grade that is displayed next to the map is the one with the highest score. In the map you linked earlier, your highest score is an S, not an SS, so that is what is going to be displayed.

I can't say what the issue is in your hypothetical situation because there is no map to check.

I got an "SS" but it doesn't show my "SS" all it says is "S" which makes me pissed cause I'm not good at osu! and I got an "SS" and it didn't change
Death
Your S rank is a higher score than your SS rank, which is why the S remains displayed.