forum

[resolved] Weird tablet issue?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wowa
So ive just started to try get back into playing osu after getting a new pc, upon opening the game and getting my settings all sorted i realized that for some reason my tablet (wacom intous draw) in game my cursor wont go corner to corner instead only lets me use a small 1/3 of the screen box in the middle of the game, but when i try on my desktop its fine? any way i can fix this. (sorry for bad explaining)

EDIT:
Even when i change the region set in my wacom tablet settings to full it still doesn't change anything.
Death
Try disabling "Map absolute raw input to the osu! window" and "Raw input" in the options menu if you have either of those enabled.
Topic Starter
wowa

Death wrote:

Try disabling "Map absolute raw input to the osu! window" in the options menu if you have it enabled.
Nothing changes. Anything else i could try?
Death
I edited my post before you responded, disable raw input as well if you have it enabled.

Can you take a picture of the mapping tab of your tablet properties if that doesn't work?
Topic Starter
wowa

Death wrote:

I edited my post before you responded, disable raw input as well if you have it enabled.

Can you take a picture of the mapping tab of your tablet properties if that doesn't work?
Ah, turning off the raw input works, but it wont let me play with my 0.5 sens if that is the case? anyway i can change that or will i just have to get use to another sens
Nathanael
Your sensitivity must be always set to 1x if you're using a graphics tablet.
Death
If you aren't using your full tablet area you can try making that larger.