forum

Eye problems ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zurah
I know that this is not normal so it would be useless to as if so, but is there a way to prevent "dry" eyes, or just in general eye-pain when playing osu! ? :o
Flanster
Do you play in the dark?
Topic Starter
Zurah

Flanster wrote:

Do you play in the dark?
Sometimes, but I get eye-pain too when I'm playing in a bright environment..
Caput Mortuum
use flux. it works for me
pandaBee
Edit the ar to something more comfortable for you. You shouldnt sacrifice your eyes or fingers to peppy.
Topic Starter
Zurah

pandaBee wrote:

Edit the ar to something more comfortable for you. You shouldnt sacrifice your eyes or fingers to peppy.

How do I edit the AR ? Then the map gets unranked though :/ And without getting unranked it would be bannable :(
E m i
how would AR make eyes hurt, or is it a joke.. i play every ar from 4 to 11 a lot
pandaBee

Momi wrote:

how would AR make eyes hurt, or is it a joke.. i play every ar from 4 to 11 a lot
Idk about you but i blink a lot less in higher ars and that strains and dries my eyes. I blink a lot less even when im not playing osu i think this game made me this way.
Fxjlk
Make sure you get enough sleep and rest the eyes when you can during the day

Closing your eyes and looking into the distance relaxes your eyes
kai99
its normal because you probably wont blink while playing a map, idk if there's a solution for that tbh, just play less
The Gambler

Eraser wrote:

This stuff? Didn't know eyes need reflowing...

/s
Flanster
Take more breaks then and blink more often, you're gonna need them eyeballs in life.

The Gambler wrote:

Eraser wrote:

This stuff? Didn't know eyes need reflowing...

/s

kai99
flanster knows
The Gambler

Flanster wrote:

This man... Thank you.