forum

History seems to repeat

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
I have taken a good look at the OT!Chronicles and it seems that we are entering another period of change. These seem to happen every 100k threads almost like clockwork. Well the thread dates do fluctuate by 10k here and there, but it has mostly consistent. The patterns seems to be the following:

t/X60k - t/X80k: OT picks up pace
t/X80k - t/X90k: Tension builds up due to change or other events. Reforms proposed
t/X90k - t/Y00k: Total apocalypse, war, suffering
t/Y00k - t/Y10k: Lords step in, putting an end to mayhem. Denizens cry
t/Y10k - t/Y40k: OT flourishes
t/Y40k - t/Y60k: OT stagnates

The current thread date is in the t/690k's. Much like the events of about 100k threads ago: stagnation, fastened pace (OT!neus, Executions, other quality threads), tension (oldfags vs newfags), and collapse (OT!civil war), we are repeating similar phases: stagnation, fastened pace (new random threads popping everywhere), tension (random threads in OT, OT power gap), and collapse (???).

It's a matter of time until the inevitable happens. I wonder who will be the new lord 20k threads from now. . .
DJ Enetro
Interesting.

abraker, you say that in

abraker wrote:

Please give me a few examples.
Meah

Can this be the theme song for the next old vs new fags?
KatouMegumi

Meah wrote:

Can this be the theme song for the next old vs new fags?
Something from the Slayer would fit better.
Topic Starter
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

Interesting.

abraker, you say that in

abraker wrote:

Please give me a few examples.
t/590k - t/600k: OT civil war

t/490k - t/500k: Lockthread apocalypse

t/390k - t/400k: Thread Necromancy rampant

t/290k - t/300k: I don't have good records of the history, but Brian OA became a Lord shortly prior

t/190k - t/200k: Lord Mr. Color goes on a rampage around this time

t/90k - t/100k: Wojan took over OT. Era of Lordship began. Don't have records of denizen opinion

t/9k - t/10k: Events in GD cause a split and creation of off topic
Naimae
xd

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

DXPOHIHIHI
Deja vu, I have been on this place before
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
ok i guess abraker is kinda an oldfag but holy SHIT i can't believe how much i hate filipinos oghhh mmy god 8-) i(mean the ones who post on offtopi c not dunois or clarity they are so FUCKING CUTE but yea all the filipinos who post here are so FUCKEN BASIC it makesme :| sick :cry: )

Edit: is pinoypancit actually filipino becouse he is the only good one honestly his brain isso fucking big he can probably see it so yea actually better posts than all of u :\\\\
fat pear

Fser wrote:

holy SHIT i can't believe how much i hate filipinos oghhh mmy god 8-)

FUCKING racit
Topic Starter
abraker
two spawns of cancer omg