This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Elite Mapper
887 posts
Quality Assurance Team
2,251 posts
No kudosu yet.

Kantan at the beginning could use simple 3/2, it currently is way too away from Futsuu which is filled with 3/2 + 1/1

add notes at spots like 00:03:568 - 00:05:068 - 00:06:568 - 00:09:568 - 00:11:068 - 00:12:568 -

and i think that should be all
Elite Mapper
887 posts
Added notes on all those points
Quality Assurance Team
2,251 posts
No kudosu yet.

since ctb diffs remain unchanged, it's time to bring it back
Quality Assurance Team
2,848 posts
No kudosu yet.
Placeholder. I will check the map as well as soon as possible.
Beatmap Nominator
492 posts
No kudosu yet.
ok we're just gonna go ahead with this and if Nardo wants to finish things up in the next 7 days he has the chance to

foresight bundled when

fuaieqlid!!
Global Moderator
7,036 posts
Post is exempt of kudosu.
another deadline given to Nardo
Rhythm Incarnate
503 posts
i'm somewhat not sure if the hitsounds are somewhat "sunk" over the music, as i play the map, i couldn't hear the hitsounds very well (yes i put effect volume 100% and music volume 100%, as well as the master volume 100%, play with SPEAKER instead of HEADPHONE)
Last edited by Professor Gila on , edited 1 time in total.
Quality Assurance Team
2,848 posts
Could you guys stop skipping the checking procedure?
Rhythm Incarnate
503 posts
Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

i got a bad feeling about this ._.
Quality Assurance Team
2,848 posts
No need to feel bad. I was extremely busy last week due to the unexpected work schedule of mine. Absolute Zero contacted me once through pm but I did not even have time to read the message until today. Therefore I will do a routine check instead as it falls into qualified category.
Elite Mapper
887 posts

Don't try to make it look like something obscure happened here. The nomination of this beatmap follows all the rules: two different people, AZ is a full BN, both are qualified for one of the modes contained in the set, way more than 24 hours between bubble and qualification passed due to your placeholder (which don't actually mean anything).
Elite Mapper
3,277 posts
ZiRoX wrote:

Don't try to make it look like something obscure happened here. The nomination of this beatmap follows all the rules: two different people, AZ is a full BN, both are qualified for one of the modes contained in the set, way more than 24 hours between bubble and qualification passed due to your placeholder (which don't actually mean anything).

I don't think nardo intends anything malicious lol

Being that Nardo was the one to DQ the map in the beginning, it was probably better that nardo confirmed his issues that he brought up were fixed and ready to be pushed again, rather than AZ lol

this is why we delete taiko diffs btw :^)))))
Beatmap Nominator
783 posts
The issues were checked and confirmed with another qat and the original qualifying members, nothing was skipped here.
There is no rule that every taiko set that gets DQed for spread issues must be checked by Nardoxyribonucleic.
If other members feel like it is ready, there is no reason to hold the set back over a week because of a placeholder.
If you are very busy it would be best to focus on maps that need focusing on instead of placeholdering many different threads and halting the ranking procedures on all of them...
Beatmap Nominator
492 posts
I apologize for the confusion. In the future I will be more considerate about what I do when.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 61 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  next