forum

Kazumi Totaka - Tanuki Shouten [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Joe Castle
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nifty
From that nifty queue~

General

◾ Fix the HP/OD.
◽ From lowest diff to highest, this map should go 2/8, 3/7, 4/6 , 5/5.

◾ Also, memes aren't a valid basis for custom diffnames.

◽ The drumrolls on every diff are not appropriate for where they are placed, so delete all of them.

Kantan

◾ Kantans need mostly 4/1 and 2/1 breaks throughout, but this is literally all 1/1. I'm not sure what else to say other than look at other kantans and see what you did wrong.

Futsuu

◾ Again, a futsuu should be mostly 2/1 and 1/1 breaks with no 1/1 patterns going over 5 notes, typically, and 4/1 breaks every 12 to 16 measures. This has none of those things, so it's unable to be modded until you follow the basic guidelines of mapping a futsuu.

Muzukashii

◾ Again, a muzukashii needs 2/1 breaks, preferably every 12 to 16 measures on a song of this low bpm, and this has none. Look at other muzukashiis to see where you can put these spaces and whatever.

Oni

◾ Same as all diffs. This one doesn't necessarily needs breaks, but the music really does imply breaks in some areas.
◽ As I've noticed with every other diff as well, it's mapped the exact same way throughout the entire map, making it incredibly boring and repetitive.

Sorry if this mod wasn't much help, but I really can't give an actual mod to the set until you follow the basic guidelines of mapping.
Topic Starter
Joe Castle

Nifty wrote:

From that nifty queue~

General

◾ Fix the HP/OD.
◽ From lowest diff to highest, this map should go 2/8, 3/7, 4/6 , 5/5.

◾ Also, memes aren't a valid basis for custom diffnames.

◽ The drumrolls on every diff are not appropriate for where they are placed, so delete all of them.

Kantan

◾ Kantans need mostly 4/1 and 2/1 breaks throughout, but this is literally all 1/1. I'm not sure what else to say other than look at other kantans and see what you did wrong.

Futsuu

◾ Again, a futsuu should be mostly 2/1 and 1/1 breaks with no 1/1 patterns going over 5 notes, typically, and 4/1 breaks every 12 to 16 measures. This has none of those things, so it's unable to be modded until you follow the basic guidelines of mapping a futsuu.

Muzukashii

◾ Again, a muzukashii needs 2/1 breaks, preferably every 12 to 16 measures on a song of this low bpm, and this has none. Look at other muzukashiis to see where you can put these spaces and whatever.

Oni

◾ Same as all diffs. This one doesn't necessarily needs breaks, but the music really does imply breaks in some areas.
◽ As I've noticed with every other diff as well, it's mapped the exact same way throughout the entire map, making it incredibly boring and repetitive.

Sorry if this mod wasn't much help, but I really can't give an actual mod to the set until you follow the basic guidelines of mapping.
Yeah, I suck at mapping Taiko, but I'll ask for advice and help with some friends I have. Thank you for modding my map Nifty, I appreciate it a ton!