forum

Hinkik - Explorers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
coke bottle
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6:07:13 PM

Artist: Hinkik
Title: Explorers
Tags: edm wub glitch hop dubstep electronic cut short edit realy0_
BPM: 110
Filesize: 1531kb
Play Time: 00:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.8 stars, 120 notes)
  2. HITSOUND TEST (0 stars, 0 notes)
  3. Normal (1.68 stars, 75 notes)
  4. realy0_'s Insane (4.29 stars, 178 notes)
Download: Hinkik - Explorers
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi I found a new song.

Hitsounds doing now

I woulk like mods thx very much

Normal-100% Hitsounds-100%
Hard-100% Hitsounds - 100%
realy0_'s Insane-100% Hitsounds - 0%

Peter
Normal
Beginning has too low distance scaling from here 00:26:472 (1) and make it larger by 0.1 in rest of song

Hard
why cant you replace some from these 00:22:108 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6) - to slider with reverse arrow cause it looks boring
00:30:835 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - circles overlapping
00:39:563 (1,2) - these sliders in hard diff?? is this going for love
00:41:745 (1,6) - same here
00:48:290 (1,2) - ^
00:51:835 (6) - ^

the mapping is good but sliders are weird you dont have to make them like this because its unrankable in low diffs
MagicDragon
hi from m4m

haha i see someone also posted and put some things that are the same as what i wrote, but i already wrote my mod so i'm not going to change it, just agree with what they said because that makes it more obvious things need to change

things you need to address in red text other less important advice, and compliments, in black

my mod's going to cover mainly gameplay-related things that I saw you do in both diffs. youll need to jump back and forth between the normal and the hard to see what i mean sometimes, but i'll always tell you what diff i'm looking at.

you have some really cool ideas that you're using, so i want to help shape them into something more fitting of ranked.

mod
*if you want to go for rank, you may want to consider mapping the rest of the song - it's only a minute long, pretty slow, and having more of the song mapped will make it more attractive to BNs

*your timing does work, but i think a bpm of 110 and offset of 290 would be better because of how the song is composed, and because offset of 290 would let you map the beginning of the song without problems.
*if you do this, you will also need to double the SV in both your diffs to keep sliders the same. I think the SV you use for Normal also needs to be a bit slower (newer players have trouble following faster sliders)

*I like how you increased clickable objects when the music got more intense. for example in the hard, 00:17:745 (1,2,3,4,5,6) is mainly sliders, whereas 00:22:108 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) has a mix of sliders and circles.

*you also copy-pasted a lot, which is good. having copy-pasted sliders makes things feel polished.
*that said, if you copypaste long sections of beatmaps it can sometimes feel a bit too repetetive. for example, the second half of your kiai sections in both diffs, at 00:43:926 (1), is the same as the first half but just rotated. that feels too repetetive, and you should use slightly different object placement for more variety.

*in some parts you use unnatural clickable rhythm. for example, this part of the hard: 00:22:108 (1,2) - you have the player click on 1 2 3 4 but it is more natural to click on 1 2 3 4 because the player is clicking in a more regular pattern (only on odd #s). there's also music theory reasons for why you should do this but those are sort of confusing and would just be confusing with this mod anyway.
*you do this in the normal a bit as well: 00:26:472 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8).
*because the music here is just a bunch of notes with no super important notes, you should focus on easy rhythm (as long as that easy rhythm follows the music ofc)
*this is a part of the normal where you don't do "regular" rhythm but it still works: 00:36:290 (2,3,4). When there are important sounds that don't follow that 1 2 3 4 pattern, then it's better to follow the important sounds.

*in your normal difficulty - 00:30:835 (1,2,3) 00:31:926 (4,5,6) - these two triangles are can be confusing. lower difficulties focus on very obvious reading patterns, and the fact that (3) is the same distance from (1) that (2) is can confuse new players, even if they can read the combo numbers. something like this arrangement would be more readable to new players: https://i.gyazo.com/29be054678994505dee33f5734d4b0cc.png
*your hard difficulty also has a problem around that same time - 00:30:835 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - because of the approach rate and the overlapping of objects, the section feels kind of jumbled. you should try making patterns that don't involve jumping back to a circle that's partially overlapping another circle for this section

*your sliders for the kiai are really cool, but unfortunately they break rules for normal / hard diffs and some of them break ranking criteria.
*looking at the hard: 00:39:563 (1,2) and 00:48:290 (1,2) - these two pairs of sliders are not rankable because the slider tail is under the slider head. the path of every slider in a ranked map has to be clear, and looking at those sliders i don't know which way the slider is going to go. i feel like you wanted to do something like this, which is rankable https://i.gyazo.com/17907dbad8685ca0fba566df20913b34.png
*in the normal you have some squiggily sliders: 00:46:108 (1,2) 00:41:745 (1,2,3) (they reapeat a few times after this too). there are similar sliders in the hard - 00:35:199 (1,2) and 00:38:472 (5,6,9) are a couple examples. i think the design is cool but they're... probably not rankable for normal and hard difficulties.
*for the hard: 00:39:290 (9) - this also is very difficult to interpret. i don't know if it's going to be the design you used or if it'll be something more like this, which is a longer slider and also hard to follow in its own way: https://i.gyazo.com/bfc3cdaf1c3737adae0a0e6090624537.png. you should instead use slightly slimpler slider shapes that still have a few interesting kinks, like this:https://i.gyazo.com/e0e089e63a128c96843e3a16e0f8bb03.png
*for the normal, it's even more important. these: 00:41:745 (1,2,3) - should be curved sliders or sliders with one corner. sliders in normals have to have really clear paths, and unfortunately that cool squiggly thing makes the slider path unclear.
*the squiggly thing repeats itself a bunch in both diffs. i could go through and link them all but you would learn more from searching through and replacing them all yourself.
*as a side note, if you were making an insane or extra, those squiggly sliders might be a bit more rankable. the best way to use them would be in a way where you can clearly see what way the slider's supposed to go, like this: https://i.gyazo.com/76bbfaba1b47f08af847f804dd955436.png

*aside from that there's one part in the normal where the spacing is too big: 00:43:654 (5,1)

i'm not going to put any more for this mod because some of the points i made will require big changes (remaking the squiggle sliders are going to take up more space and you'll have to rearrange a bunch of stuff in that kiai section because of that.)
i personally recommend mapping the beginning, then remapping the sections you have by rearranging the objects you already have and keeping in mind what i've said as you make changes. remapping things helps give you a new perspective on the map and gives you even more ideas to work with - i'm on my 3rd remap of the map I gave you for my m4m :)
a lot of what i said in general (regular rhythm, straightforward flow for lower difficulties, squiggly slider rankability) you can remember for all your future maps as well.

gl with this map and the rest of your maps
realy0_
Topic Starter
coke bottle

MagicDragon wrote:

hi from m4m

haha i see someone also posted and put some things that are the same as what i wrote, but i already wrote my mod so i'm not going to change it, just agree with what they said because that makes it more obvious things need to change

things you need to address in red text other less important advice, and compliments, in black

my mod's going to cover mainly gameplay-related things that I saw you do in both diffs. youll need to jump back and forth between the normal and the hard to see what i mean sometimes, but i'll always tell you what diff i'm looking at.

you have some really cool ideas that you're using, so i want to help shape them into something more fitting of ranked.

mod
*if you want to go for rank, you may want to consider mapping the rest of the song - it's only a minute long, pretty slow, and having more of the song mapped will make it more attractive to BNswill do that

*your timing does work, but i think a bpm of 110 and offset of 290 would be better because of how the song is composed, and because offset of 290 would let you map the beginning of the song without problems.k
*if you do this, you will also need to double the SV in both your diffs to keep sliders the same. I think the SV you use for Normal also needs to be a bit slower (newer players have trouble following faster sliders)k

*I like how you increased clickable objects when the music got more intense. for example in the hard, 00:17:745 (1,2,3,4,5,6) is mainly sliders, whereas 00:22:108 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) has a mix of sliders and circles.thanks

*you also copy-pasted a lot, which is good. having copy-pasted sliders makes things feel polished.
*that said, if you copypaste long sections of beatmaps it can sometimes feel a bit too repetetive. for example, the second half of your kiai sections in both diffs, at 00:43:926 (1), is the same as the first half but just rotated. that feels too repetetive, and you should use slightly different object placement for more variety.k

*in some parts you use unnatural clickable rhythm. for example, this part of the hard: 00:22:108 (1,2) - you have the player click on 1 2 3 4 but it is more natural to click on 1 2 3 4 because the player is clicking in a more regular pattern (only on odd #s). there's also music theory reasons for why you should do this but those are sort of confusing and would just be confusing with this mod anyway.will fix only if other people mention this as well
*you do this in the normal a bit as well: 00:26:472 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8).^ though this one is consistent so shouldf be fine
*because the music here is just a bunch of notes with no super important notes, you should focus on easy rhythm (as long as that easy rhythm follows the music ofc)
*this is a part of the normal where you don't do "regular" rhythm but it still works: 00:36:290 (2,3,4). When there are important sounds that don't follow that 1 2 3 4 pattern, then it's better to follow the important sounds. thanks

*in your normal difficulty - 00:30:835 (1,2,3) 00:31:926 (4,5,6) - these two triangles are can be confusing. lower difficulties focus on very obvious reading patterns, and the fact that (3) is the same distance from (1) that (2) is can confuse new players, even if they can read the combo numbers. something like this arrangement would be more readable to new players: https://i.gyazo.com/29be054678994505dee33f5734d4b0cc.png
*your hard difficulty also has a problem around that same time - 00:30:835 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - because of the approach rate and the overlapping of objects, the section feels kind of jumbled. you should try making patterns that don't involve jumping back to a circle that's partially overlapping another circle for this sectionfixed all above

*your sliders for the kiai are really cool, but unfortunately they break rules for normal / hard diffs and some of them break ranking criteria.fuk.
*looking at the hard: 00:39:563 (1,2) and 00:48:290 (1,2) - these two pairs of sliders are not rankable because the slider tail is under the slider head. the path of every slider in a ranked map has to be clear, and looking at those sliders i don't know which way the slider is going to go. i feel like you wanted to do something like this, which is rankable https://i.gyazo.com/17907dbad8685ca0fba566df20913b34.png
*in the normal you have some squiggily sliders: 00:46:108 (1,2) 00:41:745 (1,2,3) (they reapeat a few times after this too). there are similar sliders in the hard - 00:35:199 (1,2) and 00:38:472 (5,6,9) are a couple examples. i think the design is cool but they're... probably not rankable for normal and hard difficulties.fixed all above
*for the hard: 00:39:290 (9) - this also is very difficult to interpret. i don't know if it's going to be the design you used or if it'll be something more like this, which is a longer slider and also hard to follow in its own way: https://i.gyazo.com/bfc3cdaf1c3737adae0a0e6090624537.png. you should instead use slightly slimpler slider shapes that still have a few interesting kinks, like this:https://i.gyazo.com/e0e089e63a128c96843e3a16e0f8bb03.pngok
*for the normal, it's even more important. these: 00:41:745 (1,2,3) - should be curved sliders or sliders with one corner. sliders in normals have to have really clear paths, and unfortunately that cool squiggly thing makes the slider path unclear.ok
*the squiggly thing repeats itself a bunch in both diffs. i could go through and link them all but you would learn more from searching through and replacing them all yourself.ok don't blame you for being lazy ecks dee cuz i do do the same thing too lol
*as a side note, if you were making an insane or extra, those squiggly sliders might be a bit more rankable. the best way to use them would be in a way where you can clearly see what way the slider's supposed to go, like this: https://i.gyazo.com/76bbfaba1b47f08af847f804dd955436.pngthat's up to realy_0

*aside from that there's one part in the normal where the spacing is too big: 00:43:654 (5,1)yeah i knida noticed that earlier on

i'm not going to put any more for this mod because some of the points i made will require big changes (remaking the squiggle sliders are going to take up more space and you'll have to rearrange a bunch of stuff in that kiai section because of that.)
i personally recommend mapping the beginning, then remapping the sections you have by rearranging the objects you already have and keeping in mind what i've said as you make changes. remapping things helps give you a new perspective on the map and gives you even more ideas to work with - i'm on my 3rd remap of the map I gave you for my m4m :)
a lot of what i said in general (regular rhythm, straightforward flow for lower difficulties, squiggly slider rankability) you can remember for all your future maps as well.

gl with this map and the rest of your maps
thanks

PeterEU wrote:

Normal
Beginning has too low distance scaling from here 00:26:472 (1) and make it larger by 0.1 in rest of songi don't find it neccesary.

Hard
why cant you replace some from these 00:22:108 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6) - to slider with reverse arrow cause it looks boringk
00:30:835 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - circles overlappingk made them 'jumps'
00:39:563 (1,2) - these sliders in hard diff?? is this going for loveok changed to 'clearer shape'
00:41:745 (1,6) - same here00:41:745 (1) - should be ok but i'll try to fix the others
00:48:290 (1,2) - ^
00:51:835 (6) - ^

the mapping is good but sliders are weird you dont have to make them like this because its unrankable in low diffs

done all in hard lol
SawySavvy
Hello! Replying from my mod queue.

First i just wanna say that i adore the song. Suits my personal taste a lot hihi.
But now it's time for modding!

For thze GD
00:03:426 (3) -
Allthough you have blue ticks on most notes, this one is kinda isolated and imo ''out of nowhere''
The same sound is all over this part of the song but you dont map those in what would be a form of clear pattern.
Either you explore more with this blue tick sound and create a consistent pattern in how you use those, or you avoid them completely.
If it was an event that stood out, it would make more sense, but sadly it's just a ''background sound on loop''

00:04:654 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) -
During this part you use said blue ticks in a pattern that is clear, this also works as a way of ''speeding up'' your player. This is nice.
But then later in this chain you go into the long repeat slider. This slows the player right back down again. To the point wher i start to question what the point was of speeding up in the first place?
I think this part would feel stronger/more fun to play if you kept the slider style of the first 4 notes of this chain.
An even tempo of half beat slider -> Blue single tick.

00:07:926 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
I'm not sure what the idea here is.
Having this extreme change in tempo could be justified if the section i talked of before served as a speed up and this is the crazy finale!
But the song is not supporting this suddent change in speed/difficulty nor does any sound support it aswell.
The clear sounds i hear would be the blue ticks.
Why you now went into 1/12 land to map it like this without any sound supporting it, is scary to me and i think most players would agree as they played.
I strongly recommend that you move 00:07:960 (2,4,6,8) -
To the blue ticks between the uneven numbers of the chain. That way you would map according to the sound and have a more ''fair'' difficulty curve.
IF you went on to do this however, i would strongly suggest you removed the repeat slider that i mention in my point above.

Some examples of using blue ticks n a way that i dont see a clear pattern in again would be.
00:11:472 (2,3,4) -
00:13:790 (3) -
00:15:971 (2) -
Or is the pattern that the first event after each major white tick is a blue tick added in?

00:19:654 (4) -
For this repeat slider and the ''rapid'' single tap that comes after.
I think it would be a smoother player experience if you remove the ''repeat'' and end the slider at 00:19:790 -
Then you start with your single tap chain at 00:19:926 -
Something like this: https://puu.sh/xG5i2/0fa31cf139.png
Streams or similar event should, in general, start on white ticks. If you have two sounds that wants to use the same white tick, the stream event start takes priority. Normaly forcing you to change the event that came before and wanted to end, just like i showed in the picture.''

00:22:245 (3,5,7) -
These 3 sliders starts and ends on blue ticks. The strong sound you've mapped with sliders so far in the song have all start on white ticks since that's where the strong sound is. They then end on white/red ticks accordingly.
Now these feels very akward and they do not represent the strong sound at all compared to if you would simple have these 3 sliders start at the white ticks just before each.

00:24:017 -
Should be another single tap to keep the consistency, the gap does not make any sense to me anyhow. But i might be missing some part of the logics here.

00:24:290 (1,3) -
I think these two would better serve as repeat slider having the same length overall.
Similar to how you did 00:25:381 (1) -
It better represents the sound you're mapping here imo.

00:36:563 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
If you want this ''crazy event again'', here i can actually hear as to why.
But you jumped straight into 1/12 once more. If you instead go to 1/8 and extend each slider to the yellow ticks, i think it's a more logical mapping + more fun for the player to play.
https://puu.sh/xG5rM/1c6664113d.png
^ See the yellow ticks i'm talking about in 1/8 mode?

It's very rare and unfair to go from 1/4 into 1/12 out of nowhere and it's not recommended in most cases. Going from 1/4 to 1/8 is a lot more common and overall just more fun to play :)

00:38:608 (2,1,2) -
Is this not the same sound as your previous slider spam?
Why is this not a slider spam aswell then?
Not saying you should change it, i just wonder if you have a reason for this.
If you do not have one, then you miiiiiiiight wanna consider going for consistency here.

00:39:426 (2,3) -
Similar to my explenation on how stream events takes prio over white ticks.
So does new events in general (exceptions do exist)
But now you priod the slider end of 2 over the slider start of 3.
Thus making the nr 3 slider very akward.
The best option here in my opinion would to remove the 2 slider, replace it with a single tap and then move the 3 slider to the white tick.

00:40:245 (1) -
Similar logics here. Most if not all of your ''slider sounds'' starts on white ticks.
Not on blue ones.
Only a few of your slider from the ''spam section'' started on blue ticks from what i can tell.
These longer ''normal'' ones all should start on whites. Keep that in mind :)

00:40:790 (3,1,2,3,1,2,3) -
Slider spam sound once more, yet no slider spam.
Either remove the first one and follow this pattern used here, or change this pattern into slider spam.
Consistency <3

00:45:017 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
Slider spam in 1/12 again, we talked about this.
But this spam part does not start on a white tick.
It starts on the blue tick after.
It does that eacn and every time.
00:45:835 (1) - That slider should also be a part of the spam.
So imo change the sliders into 1/8 sliders, have em start on the blue, Aka this one 00:45:153 (2) -
Then have em end just before the next major white tick (on the blue tick just before, in this example that would be 00:45:972 - )

00:49:517 -
Slider spam sound that starts here, you dont have to map it...Just saying.

So yhea. You have a few sliders who are starting at odd timings.
And overall i fail to see the reason in how you break consistency quite often.
Take a step back from the map and listen to certain ''events'' that keeps happening, for example the slider spam section i mentioned several times.
That sounds happens more then once in a very similar fashion -> Mapping it in a similar way each time is what we modders reffer to as ''consistency'' and i strongly recommend that you take a deeper look into this.

With all that said, i wish you the best of luck with your map!

Cheers
Sawy
Topic Starter
coke bottle

SawySavvy wrote:

First i just wanna say that i adore the song. Suits my personal taste a lot hihi.

For thze GD
Allthough you have blue ticks on most notes, this one is kinda isolated and imo ''out of nowhere''
The same sound is all over this part of the song but you dont map those in what would be a form of clear pattern.
Either you explore more with this blue tick sound and create a consistent pattern in how you use those, or you avoid them completely.
If it was an event that stood out, it would make more sense, but sadly it's just a ''background sound on loop''

During this part you use said blue ticks in a pattern that is clear, this also works as a way of ''speeding up'' your player. This is nice.
But then later in this chain you go into the long repeat slider. This slows the player right back down again. To the point wher i start to question what the point was of speeding up in the first place?
I think this part would feel stronger/more fun to play if you kept the slider style of the first 4 notes of this chain.

Having this extreme change in tempo could be justified if the section i talked of before served as a speed up and this is the crazy finale!
But the song is not supporting this suddent change in speed/difficulty nor does any sound support it aswell.
Why you now went into 1/12 land to map it like this without any sound supporting it, is scary to me and i think most players would agree as they played.
To the blue ticks between the uneven numbers of the chain. That way you would map according to the sound and have a more ''fair'' difficulty curve.
IF you went on to do this however, i would strongly suggest you removed the repeat slider that i mention in my point above.

Some examples of using blue ticks n a way that i dont see a clear pattern in again would be.
Or is the pattern that the first event after each major white tick is a blue tick added in?

I think it would be a smoother player experience if you remove the ''repeat'' and end the slider at 00:19:790 -
Streams or similar event should, in general, start on white ticks. If you have two sounds that wants to use the same white tick, the stream event start takes priority. Normaly forcing you to change the event that came before and wanted to end, just like i showed in the picture.''

These 3 sliders starts and ends on blue ticks. The strong sound you've mapped with sliders so far in the song have all start on white ticks since that's where the strong sound is. They then end on white/red ticks accordingly.
Now these feels very akward and they do not represent the strong sound at all compared to if you would simple have these 3 sliders start at the white ticks just before each.

Should be another single tap to keep the consistency, the gap does not make any sense to me anyhow. But i might be missing some part of the logics here.

I think these two would better serve as repeat slider having the same length overall.

But you jumped straight into 1/12 once more. If you instead go to 1/8 and extend each slider to the yellow ticks, i think it's a more logical mapping + more fun for the player to play.

It's very rare and unfair to go from 1/4 into 1/12 out of nowhere and it's not recommended in most cases. Going from 1/4 to 1/8 is a lot more common and overall just more fun to play :)

If you do not have one, then you miiiiiiiight wanna consider going for consistency here.

The best option here in my opinion would to remove the 2 slider, replace it with a single tap and then move the 3 slider to the white tick.

Similar logics here. Most if not all of your ''slider sounds'' starts on white ticks.
Not on blue ones.
Only a few of your slider from the ''spam section'' started on blue ticks from what i can tell.

Either remove the first one and follow this pattern used here, or change this pattern into slider spam.
Consistency <3

So imo change the sliders into 1/8 sliders, have em start on the blue, Aka this one 00:45:153 (2) -
Then have em end just before the next major white tick (on the blue tick just before, in this example that would be 00:45:972 - )

Take a step back from the map and listen to certain ''events'' that keeps happening, for example the slider spam section i mentioned several times.
That sounds happens more then once in a very similar fashion -> Mapping it in a similar way each time is what we modders reffer to as ''consistency'' and i strongly recommend that you take a deeper look into this.

Cheers
Sawy
Ok I have pm realy0_ now we just wait lol
realy0_

SawySavvy wrote:

kinda rushed it Keppo that's why it can seem unorganized and sometimes weird.

For thze GD
added some circles to be a bit more consistant.

ur supposed to click using 2 touch at once, but when i think about it, it may make it unrankable. so changed
can't understand it, but if it refenced to the first error, they are all fine after the fix i did made.

fixed

Tried to break the consistancy with 00:13:653 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - but this is make nosense with a very late part. changed.
keeping the consistancy with 00:24:290 (1,2,3) -,well i may do that.

there, same reason but this combo will stay/color]
Not on blue ones.

Consistency <3
[color=#00BF00]actually it start in 00:40:654 (5) - , changed

the problem with me is that i play a game that people prefer variety over consistency just of the dumb reason of "because it's boring". this game is totally the opposite.

Cheers
Sawy
Fixed :
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 33017
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.2
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 8
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 2.200006

[Metadata]
Title:Explorers
TitleUnicode:Explorers
Artist:Hinkik
ArtistUnicode:Hinkik
Creator:Reynolduh
Version:realy0_'s Insane
Source:
Tags:edm wub glitch hop dubstep electronic
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4.5
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"some space image lol.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
8949,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
35158,-83.3333333333333,4,1,0,65,0,1
52613,-100,4,1,0,20,0,0
56976,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 34,174,221
Combo2 : 16,16,239
Combo3 : 17,238,133
Combo4 : 29,209,24

[HitObjects]
324,224,250,6,0,B|312:256|290:265,1,55
196,164,523,2,0,B|208:132|229:122,1,55
188,268,795,6,0,P|216:240|232:216,1,55
324,116,1068,2,0,P|303:134|287:156,1,55
184,192,1341,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,232,1614,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,144,1886,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,2159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,2432,6,0,B|156:216|164:272|204:296,2,110
328,112,3250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,112,3386,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,112,3523,2,0,B|356:136|348:192|308:216,2,110
168,88,4341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,232,4614,6,0,B|104:272|48:272|72:336,1,110
152,304,5023,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,224,5159,2,0,B|136:176|192:176|184:121,1,110
232,56,5568,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,120,5705,6,0,B|312:144|320:144|328:80|392:112,3,110
456,128,6659,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,56,6795,2,0,B|376:88|368:136|376:160,3,110
488,272,7886,5,0,0:0:0:0:
472,288,7920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,184,8159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,176,8193,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,216,8432,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,232,8466,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,352,8705,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,336,8739,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,272,8977,6,0,B|128:256|88:272|80:328,1,110
32,248,9386,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,176,9523,2,0,B|40:160|80:176|104:216,1,110
264,216,10068,2,0,B|216:216|184:192|176:152,3,110
152,8,11159,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,48,11432,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,104,11568,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,184,11705,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,328,11977,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,216,12250,6,0,P|304:240|320:240,1,55
240,160,12522,2,0,P|208:144|168:152,1,55
304,160,12795,6,0,P|317:136|319:109,1,55
208,216,13067,2,0,P|188:234|183:261,1,55
192,344,13340,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,216,13613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,296,13750,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,248,13886,2,0,P|208:192|208:144,1,110
208,72,14295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,152,14431,2,0,P|256:192|312:184,1,110
376,152,14840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,72,14977,2,0,B|320:64|304:128,1,110
296,192,15386,2,0,P|296:232|304:256,1,55
328,328,15795,5,0,0:0:0:0:
328,328,15931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,328,16068,2,0,P|272:312|232:280,1,110
120,296,16613,2,0,B|96:192|136:80|136:80,2,220
200,224,17976,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,24,18249,2,0,P|296:56|288:88,1,55
304,184,18522,2,0,P|312:157|329:136,1,55
192,128,18794,6,0,P|232:128|256:144,2,55
80,144,19204,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,248,19340,2,0,P|144:280|176:288,1,55
264,288,19613,2,0,P|304:288|328:304,2,55
376,96,20158,5,0,0:0:0:0:
304,208,20294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,176,20431,5,0,0:0:0:0:
264,112,20567,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,32,20704,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,136,20840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,232,20976,6,0,P|176:256|160:304,3,110
88,256,21931,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,184,22067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,104,22204,2,0,B|80:48|20:60,1,110
40,144,22613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,173,22750,2,0,P|169:172|208:135,1,110
208,56,23158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,136,23295,2,0,P|219:189|259:225,1,110
328,272,23703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,23840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,312,24113,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,232,24249,6,0,P|248:176|296:136,1,110
360,104,24658,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,176,24794,2,0,P|280:144|264:80,1,110
248,16,25204,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,72,25340,6,0,P|160:80|136:96,3,55
120,224,25885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,168,26022,2,0,P|272:192|272:224,1,55
272,352,26294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,320,26431,6,0,P|160:312|184:288,1,55
304,288,26704,2,0,P|344:296|368:288,1,55
224,272,26976,2,0,P|216:240|216:216,1,55
104,136,27249,2,0,P|120:96|144:80,1,55
264,88,27522,2,0,P|304:88|328:72,1,55
456,72,27794,2,0,P|416:64|400:48,1,55
312,152,28067,2,0,P|304:192|304:208,1,55
440,240,28340,2,0,P|448:272|448:304,1,55
344,328,28613,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,184,28885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,344,29158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,272,29431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,128,29704,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,112,29976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,0,30249,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,184,30522,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30794,12,0,34613,0:0:0:0:
392,248,35158,6,0,P|384:160|288:112,1,197.99999395752
384,64,35704,2,0,P|304:40|176:80,1,197.99999395752
120,128,36249,5,0,0:0:0:0:
24,152,36385,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,224,36522,6,0,P|96:240|96:248,1,16.49999949646
144,192,36658,2,2,P|152:208|160:216,1,16.49999949646
200,160,36794,2,0,P|216:168|224:168,1,16.49999949646
200,104,36931,2,0,P|207:89|208:80,1,16.49999949646
264,112,37067,2,0,P|270:97|280:88,1,16.49999949646
320,144,37203,2,0,P|326:136|336:136,1,16.49999949646
328,200,37340,6,0,P|264:240|248:304,2,131.99999597168
360,280,38158,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,144,38294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,96,38431,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,176,38567,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,184,38704,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,88,38840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,32,38976,6,0,P|96:72|64:88,2,65.9999979858399
208,16,39385,2,0,P|248:40|264:72,1,65.9999979858399
360,56,39658,2,0,B|344:128|296:160|256:160,1,131.99999597168
192,192,40067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,280,40204,6,0,P|296:296|360:272,1,131.99999597168
360,176,40613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,112,40749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,104,40885,5,0,0:0:0:0:
280,152,41022,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,120,41158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,24,41294,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,112,41431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,208,41567,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,288,41704,6,0,P|264:320|232:328,1,65.9999979858399
256,232,41976,2,0,P|240:192|248:160,1,65.9999979858399
184,248,42249,2,0,P|136:232|112:240,1,65.9999979858399
40,288,42522,2,0,P|72:312|112:312,1,65.9999979858399
120,216,42794,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,160,42931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,136,43067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,152,43204,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,200,43340,5,0,0:0:0:0:
184,160,43476,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,96,43613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,48,43749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,56,43885,6,0,P|248:120|192:152,1,131.99999597168
80,192,44431,2,0,P|128:264|176:296,1,131.99999597168
144,160,44976,6,0,P|160:158|168:160,1,16.49999949646
184,96,45112,2,0,P|197:104|198:114,1,16.49999949646
256,80,45248,2,0,P|256:96|258:105,1,16.49999949646
256,160,45385,2,0,P|272:161|281:155,1,16.49999949646
304,216,45521,2,0,P|317:207|319:194,1,16.49999949646
360,256,45657,2,0,P|368:240|376:240,1,16.49999949646
424,272,45794,6,0,P|432:224|432:200,1,65.9999979858399
432,120,46067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,24,46340,2,0,P|320:72|256:72,1,131.99999597168
200,176,46885,2,0,P|192:144|208:112,1,65.9999979858399
288,168,47158,6,0,P|288:208|264:240,2,65.9999979858399
240,80,47567,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,80,47704,2,0,P|120:128|120:168,3,65.9999979858399
120,240,48249,6,0,P|112:240|144:264,1,131.99999597168
192,184,48658,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,136,48794,2,0,P|288:136|256:160,1,131.99999597168
208,80,49204,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,176,49340,6,0,P|224:248|176:288,1,131.99999597168
280,288,49749,2,0,P|256:248|232:232,1,65.9999979858399
344,248,50022,2,0,P|360:288|360:320,1,65.9999979858399
416,232,50294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,136,50431,6,0,P|352:152|328:176,2,65.9999979858399
288,112,50840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,120,50976,2,0,P|160:136|136:160,2,65.9999979858399
120,184,51385,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,240,51522,6,0,P|232:256|256:280,2,65.9999979858399
296,216,51931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,224,52067,2,0,P|424:240|448:264,2,65.9999979858399
304,184,52476,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,208,52613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52749,12,0,56976,0:0:0:0:
Yusomi
hii m4m

realy0_'s Insane
00:03:426 (3) - not sure mapping this sound makes sense if you ignore it every other time it happens
00:07:926 (1,2) - are 440bpm doubles really the best way to map this
00:09:017 (1,3) - why 2 anchors?
00:16:653 (4) - why simplify the rhythm here?
00:20:199 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - oo fun pattern
00:26:472 (1,3) - avoid stack here
00:42:835 (1,2,3,4) - why does the spacing get so small here when you previously did things like 00:40:926 (1,2,3,1,2,3) -
00:45:427 (4,6) - these are stronger sounds than 00:45:153 (2) -. i dont think they should be so similarly mapped

i think this map would benefit a lot from structure and organisation

hard
00:22:108 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not sure this is the best way to follow the rhythm here. by doing this 00:22:245 (2) - you imply to the player that the sound on the blue tick is more important than the one on the red tick, when it's not. The BPM is only 110, i don't think there's any reason to leave the extra 1/4s unmapped
00:35:199 (1,2) - space these out a little more the overlap looks messy imo
00:40:654 (3,1) - maybe stack the 3 on slider end of 00:41:745 (1) -
00:43:926 (1,2) - these look pretty messy too imo

normal
00:36:290 (2,3) - i think slightly greater ds would be better in this kiai section, it will give you more placement options. even just 0.9x would be nice
00:37:381 (1,2) - blanket could be made here if there was bigger ds
00:42:290 (2,3) - bigger ds will allow blanket here. and also here 00:42:835 (3,4) -
00:43:926 (1) - maybe move that red anchor to the left a little to avoid the overlap

good luck !
Topic Starter
coke bottle

Yusomi wrote:

hii m4m

realy0_'s Insane
00:03:426 (3) - not sure mapping this sound makes sense if you ignore it every other time it happens
00:42:835 (1,2,3,4) - why does the spacing get so small here when you previously did things like 00:40:926 (1,2,3,1,2,3) -
00:45:427 (4,6) - these are stronger sounds than 00:45:153 (2) -. i dont think they should be so similarly mapped

hard
00:22:108 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not sure this is the best way to follow the rhythm here. by doing this 00:22:245 (2) - you imply to the player that the sound on the blue tick is more important than the one on the red tick, when it's not. The BPM is only 110, i don't think there's any reason to leave the extra 1/4s unmappedI would do that, but i don't want there to be constant 1/4 gaps for a long time cuz tis is only a hard
00:35:199 (1,2) - space these out a little more the overlap looks messy imookk
00:40:654 (3,1) - maybe stack the 3 on slider end of 00:41:745 (1) - ok
00:43:926 (1,2) - these look pretty messy too imok

normal
00:36:290 (2,3) - i think slightly greater ds would be better in this kiai section, it will give you more placement options. even just 0.9x would be niceI don't think it is allowed to increase ds
00:37:381 (1,2) - blanket could be made here if there was bigger ds
00:42:290 (2,3) - bigger ds will allow blanket here. and also here 00:42:835 (3,4) -
00:43:926 (1) - maybe move that red anchor to the left a little to avoid the overlapok

good luck !
realy0_

Yusomi wrote:

hii m4m

realy0_'s Insane
supposed to be fixed already
the mod above mentionned that so i changed
the way you select objects confuse me alot. this slider is supposed to follow the drum 4 times because it sound exactly the same.
circle added
thanks lul
fixed
because i replaced the pattern you mentionned
changed the slider to circles

good luck !
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.