forum

[GD REQUEST] Rusty K - Innocent

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
im cute
Hello I'm looking for others to make a guest difficulty for either a CtB Cup or Overdose a Taiko Oni, Inner Oni or Muzukashii Or any 4,6 7k Mania mode.

You must have a good reputation with mapping and your should follow the ranking guidelines. You should have external experience with mapping.
Your map does not have to be hitsounded yet but can be done and it would be really appreciated.
I am mainly looking for taiko GD's (Oni) so if you're looking too map one you'll more likely be accepted. Mania you must know exactly what you are doing and must understand how to use the individual columns, OD and how to make it good quality. If it is overmapped it will not make the final cut. Finally, CtB. Since I have alright experience with CtB it does not matter how good you are at mapping or your experience, once you've given me the code ill check it out and test it with a few others who will judge the quality and pliability of the map.

Thank you for taking your time for reading this and I look forward to who are interested!