forum

About OS X development

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mar_uku
Hey everyone.

I'm kinda new in this community (I mean I have less than 20 hours on the game, even though I had less than 10 last week. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯), and I didn't really follow about all this situation, so I do apologise because I'm sure a lot of people already asked this question, I just didn't found the right answer. =/

Is Osu still in developement for OS X ? The last alpha is from early 2016 and the last release is from late 2015. Both of them are more than 1 year old now, and a lot of bugs are still not resolved (especially the fullscreen thing).

Thanks x.
marshallracer
Yeah, most, if not all, non-Windows development is being left aside for osu!lazer, the next big overhaul coming soon™ with it very probably being cross-plattform
If that's coming out you won't need to bother with the old OS X release (or wine if some Linux people stumble across this)
Topic Starter
mar_uku
Well, that's nice to hear ! I hope it will be cross-platform.

Since I'm using OS X as an hackintosh, I can dual-boot with Windows without too much trouble, so that's cool, but it would be even better if I didn't have to restart my computer on a different system to play. ^^'