forum

[Archived] Pen Tablet Presses B key? ( Not mouse.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Raesor
Problem Details: Whenever my tablet reads that my pen is above it (so, the entire time I'm playing osu! >.>), it causes the B key to be pressed every few seconds. For some reason, this interferes with my game play. Even though I use the Z and X keys to tap, when it presses B, it acts as if I didn't press X or Z.

I appreciate the help I get, but please read the description, not the title - the title doesn't give all of the details.

I have the Huion DWH69 tablet.

osu! version: 20170222.3 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
Click f10 to disable mouse buttons ingame
Topic Starter
Raesor
It's not mouse buttons, it's my tablet causing B to be pressed whenever my pen is above it.
[Lethal]
Go into your tablet settings, and disable "Clicking". Or you can disable ingame mouse keys by pressing F10.
Topic Starter
Raesor
Like I told the person just before you, it's not the mouse being clicked. it's the B key being pressed when my pen is above the tablet. I'd appreciate it if you actually read my problem. ;-;
Sandy Hoey
Did you even try it? Many times this solution still works for tablets
Topic Starter
Raesor
Well, the problem has gone away for now, but this seems to be a recurring problem for some reason. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's either pressing B or H ever few seconds. It probably fixes itself temporarily after I restart my PC, as it hasn't happened today yet, but I'd rather it didn't happen at all. I'm just confused as to why it interferes with my normal key tapping, you would think it wouldn't do anything because it's an unbound key, but it seems to interfere somehow. I'll try re-enabling mouse then disabling it again with f10 when it happens next time, I just don't see how the mouse input has anything to do with it.
Topic Starter
Raesor
Update: Using the methods so far doesn't have any effect; this isn't a resolved issue, so please change this whoever can...? Sorry I haven't responded for a while but like I said it happens rarely. Also, if anyone sees this please tell me if I can remove this post from resolved issues myself, or if I should be adding an updated issue in the help section with suggested methods that don't help. Thanks.