forum

New OT era? Shitposting downfall?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Ever since Brian OA left post, we've started getting these new people overnight who think they know the rules of shitposting. So far we had three cases, let's review them in more detail:

First case: roshan117

First appeared early to mid 2016, he attempted to lower the shitposting quality by some amount. His notorious threads include "SELF-INDUCED CRINGE RECIPE", "ban everyone with cat avatars", and "ROSHAN FOR WORST SHITPOSTER". Some may say it is almost a coincidence that a new head of the content police was appointed around that time, the threadlock master Stephan. With a flail swoop all of OT and any shitposting attempts were brought to a halt. roshan117 was defeated soon after and the shitposting disease was extracted, locked away in the depths of the legendary graveyard.

Second case: faiswusuf

The trojan horse of shitposting. What first appeared to be a normal day in OT turned to a grim reminder nobody is safe. He was already infected with the shitposting disease shown to result in lower than normal shit quality posting to begin with. His threads were weak and held by just mere strings. This resulted in anything from nonsense formatted from someone's ass to mspaint job of a zeroth world problem. The worst of it, however, was when the floodgates opened. That day OT's threads were bombarded to no end, and eventually the disease spread to infect even me. Though he was unmatched, he was met his demise when he learned the truth.

Third case: Blitzfrog

The current case. This one is the third movie you never wanted to come out version of low effort shitposting strength. He goes by the example of the previous two cases, having dummied down strain of the shitposting disease . Not much to say yet as the worst is possibly to come.

Is it really coincidence there 3 came with Stephan taking charge? With Stephan slowly leaving post (I think?), Blitzfrog might be the last in this trio. Time will tell.

Boy this shitpost took longer than the effort I wanted to put into it
Zain Sugieres
lol
KatouMegumi
OK DAD
Ephemeral
faiswusuf was just dropped on his head as a child, didn't really qualify as shitposting
Rwyta
pretty sure the shitposting virus is slowly infecting abraker too.
Ephemeral
he's a carrier and he knows it
Zain Sugieres
He did admit faiswusuf has spread the disease to others including him
Ephemeral
rest in piss abraker 2016-2017

succumbed to shitposting disease while trying to protect the world from it
Foxtrot
Compared to faiswusuf and roshan, Blitzfrog just seems like a dude who likes to chill -- in his own way. He's much easier to tolerate, at least for me
Meah
Legends ! lol
KatouMegumi

Foxtrot wrote:

Compared to faiswusuf and roshan, Blitzfrog just seems like a dude who likes to chill -- in his own way. He's much easier to tolerate, at least for me
True story.
Rwyta

Ephemeral wrote:

rest in piss abraker 2016-2017

succumbed to shitposting disease while trying to protect the world from it
But what if he didn't? What if... this whole post was just a misdirection?
winber1
is shitposting a disease or a phase :thinking:
Blitzfrog
welp I guess someone else just joined

helpmeimdying
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Stephan slowly leaving post (I think?)
Hold up, Stefan is leaving? He finally got tired of locking useless threads and babysitting OT?
Stefan
Who the fuck is Stephan
Blitzfrog

Stefan wrote:

Who the fuck is Stephan
A terrible mod
Rurree
faiswusuf was just a misunderstood individual who became a target of ableists smh all of you
-Makishima S-

Stefan wrote:

Who the fuck is Stephan

This great mod!

faiswusuf was just a retard, even blitz and roshan have more shitposting style than his garbage
Topic Starter
abraker

Stefan wrote:

Who the fuck is Stephan
not sure. I thought you'd know
autocorrect hates me
show more