forum

Brad Breeck - Gravity Falls Theme Song

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Aistre

MrSergio wrote:

Since apparently short songs somewhat need more attention (sarcasm. Please map something worth playing next time <.<)

Mystery:
- 00:12:733 (5,6) - the long sound suggests me a slider instead. 00:11:648 (1,1) - These are just close by and they do it, so why not doing it consistently?
- 00:15:267 - duh, and you keep doing it. It's consistent and what not, but it ignores song and my first rule for mapping is "song is your supreme overlord". Up to you I agreed with the first one above, but my reason for keeping this one is because I intended to make the jumps build up to the kiai which is the highlight of the song. It's a new section and I like to represent my map so it shows that each section is new in a little way. If anybody has a major problem (which I don't think it is personally) with this I'll change it.
- in kiai time this stuff is repeated: you first start off with following long sounds with sliders and then just give up on them and go with circles. It's not wrong nor bad, but just not properly expressing the song imo. Whether you fix something or not it doesn't change much to me, the map is yours and you have the right to choose what you want for it, but keep in mind my opinion for future maps at least. If you're talking about the jumps after the patterns in the middle of the kiai, I felt that it played really weird to have lots of jumps and then proceed to immediately calm down with sliders right after since it seemed like it ended so abruptly. I'll keep this in mind for future maps as I can see this as a way of improving my consistency but for this instance it just played too weirdly for me.
- 00:38:427 (1) - just really abstract, but the sound seems to be descending here, not ascending, so why not make it go downwards instead?

Bubblun:
- 00:17:438 (1,2) - ctrl + g for better emphasis on 1? It's a really strong beat, with both finish and clap on it too
- 00:36:075 (4,1) - probably just personal, but I feel like the rhythm suddenly calms down on 1, so why not decreasing the jump? It's not a pp map, right? The more reason to actually follow the song better imo

Hard:
- 00:05:496 (5,6) - I honestly think that circles would work far better than this clustered mess here. BPM is not that fast, so it's not a problem, but if you really don't like a mini-stream, please use a 1/4 slider with 2 repeats instead, because this alternating tapping requires far more control than streaming.

Normal:
- rhythm-wise, 00:16:714 (4) - is not the same as 00:17:076 (5) - in the song. More specifically, I think 4 should be just a circle instead, since there's n sound at 00:16:895 - in the music

Easy is fine

General:
- 00:05:858 - (Mystery diff) I'll assume that the unsnapped timing section here still does its job even if it is unsnapped so you can leave it if you don't want to bother (just making sure. Give it a look anyway) Fixed xd
Everything unmentioned was fixed.
Cheesecake

MrSergio wrote:

Please map something worth playing next time <.<
thats just rude
Hollow Delta

MrSergio wrote:

Since apparently short songs somewhat need more attention (sarcasm. Please map something worth playing next time <.<) It's hard for new mappers like us to get attention with anything longer.

Bubblun:
- 00:17:438 (1,2) - ctrl + g for better emphasis on 1? It's a really strong beat, with both finish and clap on it too Done.
- 00:36:075 (4,1) - probably just personal, but I feel like the rhythm suddenly calms down on 1, so why not decreasing the jump? It's not a pp map, right? The more reason to actually follow the song better imo I'm surprised nobody pointed this out. I was expecting at least a few to, but... here we are with a bubble. I'll try to get across to why I did this, as it wasn't just an error.
One thing I'd like to get out of the way first is I don't care if it is a pp map. It's a light-Insane, so it's not like I had much room for creativity. Regardless, I don't care about pp, I'd just like to make sure this map is top-quality before it gets ranked, so lets try to focus on the quality, okay?

Anyways, time for the explaination.
00:15:267 - It is here I prepare the player for the Kiai by shortening the sliders each down beat. It would've been overmap if I made the sliders increase, so instead I made them decrease. Even though this decrease isn't support by the song, it's under mapped to the point where nobody cares. Same concept applies 00:17:438 (1) - here. Only mapped in a different way. Not only did I increase the sv this time, the pattern increases with it. You can hear the whistles in the song get louder, which is why this slight change was made, and is also why the jumps were so big. The rhythm was simplified, but I didn't leave out the important parts of the song. The under map was mainly so I could map these jumps though. They work because they show emphasis on both ends, while giving the player temporary muscle memory to play it. So even if these jumps are big, the player has plenty of windup from 00:33:361 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - and is lucky enough the jumps are on the same horizontal plane, so no awkward snaps. If the player misses these jumps, they only have themselves to blame, not the map.
Thanks for the mod, bud.
Here's the poopy diff; http://puu.sh/sPK8r/73c4d3128e.osu
Seijiro
Metadata: https://soundcloud.com/bradbreeck/gravi ... falls-reel

not sure if you need "bradbreeck" in tags, but it's not a problem to leave it there.
Consider adding "reel" into tags, since the album of this song is called "Gravity Falls Reel" (as you can see from my link.

Maybe make 00:05:496 (5,1) - on Hard a bit closer to each other for ~ aesthetics ~

@Bubblun
if you were to map anything longer like you mapped this I don't see where the problem would be :p
I talk by experience, that's why I said what I said
Mismagius
aw man too bad i just noticed this mapset now, i have a difficulty here but now it's a bit too late

good luck!
Hollow Delta

Blue Dragon wrote:

aw man too bad i just noticed this mapset now, i have a difficulty here but now it's a bit too late

good luck!
wut

Edit: He just got off. He might accept it. I can mod it for you so we don't stall time, assuming he will accept it. Also you blocked PMs so I can't reach you. :(
Seijiro
diff additions require a bubble pop and additional modding to make sure btw...
It basically means re-starting the modding process from 0 for the new diff
Hollow Delta

MrSergio wrote:

diff additions require a bubble pop and additional modding to make sure btw...
It basically means re-starting the modding process from 0 for the new diff
I'm pretty sure it's safe to say Blue Dragon would produce a high quality diff. So it would only need a few mods.
Seijiro
well, regardless of the mapper, I meant that the process would start again.
If he can get through it faster than others it's a different matter :p

In the process, this means that you also have to ask for a rebubble from the first BN (or in any case, you still need 2 icons/BNs. I can't directly qualify it)
Hollow Delta

MrSergio wrote:

well, regardless of the mapper, I meant that the process would start again.
If he can get through it faster than others it's a different matter :p

In the process, this means that you also have to ask for a rebubble from the first BN (or in any case, you still need 2 icons/BNs. I can't directly qualify it)
Yea I didn't think that through. Makes sense.
Mismagius
this diff is actually from tarrasky's mapset, but i believe he doesn't intend on getting it ranked, so

http://puu.sh/sQbTb/678e624098.rar

however adding in this diff would make you need to change the Mystery diffname (as it's not the hardest diff anymore) and maybe will cause some issues with the spread, might need to ask mrsergio about that :x

also the style is... well, obviously based off HW's style and not too conventional. in the end, it's up to you if you wanna put it in the set!
Topic Starter
Aistre

MrSergio wrote:

Metadata: https://soundcloud.com/bradbreeck/gravi ... falls-reel

not sure if you need "bradbreeck" in tags, but it's not a problem to leave it there.
Consider adding "reel" into tags, since the album of this song is called "Gravity Falls Reel" (as you can see from my link.

Maybe make 00:05:496 (5,1) - on Hard a bit closer to each other for ~ aesthetics ~ Done.

@Bubblun
if you were to map anything longer like you mapped this I don't see where the problem would be :p
I talk by experience, that's why I said what I said
I don't think leaving "bradbreeck" in the tags would do any harm so I'll keep it. Added the Reel tag too. :)

Blue Dragon wrote:

this diff is actually from tarrasky's mapset, but i believe he doesn't intend on getting it ranked, so

http://puu.sh/sQbTb/678e624098.rar

however adding in this diff would make you need to change the Mystery diffname (as it's not the hardest diff anymore) and maybe will cause some issues with the spread, might need to ask mrsergio about that :x

also the style is... well, obviously based off HW's style and not too conventional. in the end, it's up to you if you wanna put it in the set!
As much as I love the style and the GD itself, I think I might decline due to the spread issues that it will make. I'd be more than happy to put it in the desc as an extra diff though if you want. I'm Sorry :(
If at any stage the map gets disqualified (if it ever gets to that stage) I might add it in
Karen
re
Seijiro
I believe there was no need for re'bub but ok lol.
See you tomorrow
Topic Starter
Aistre

Karen wrote:

re
Thanks again lo
Seijiro
I'm back
Topic Starter
Aistre

MrSergio wrote:

I'm back
Ayy thank you <3
Namki
congrats!
Irreversible
Hey congratz Alphabeth and bubblun!!
Topic Starter
Aistre

Irreversible wrote:

Hey congratz Alphabeth and bubblun!!

Namki wrote:

congrats!
meii18
sorry for breaking the party but i've just found some things which needs to be considered before reaching the ranked status

[general]
tbh the offset is too early as i can see. try 70 as offset because it sounds somewhat good imo.

[easy]
00:14:543(4,1)- shouldn't the nc be on (4)- instead? it is pretty obvious that the new stanza is on (4)- and not on (1)- so consider swapping the nc here.
00:29:018(1,2,3)- you need to pay attention here at spacing tbh.

[hard]
00:02:963(1,2,3,4)- shouldn't this pattern have the spacing consistent like 00:00:068(1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4)-? i feel like you're breaking the spacing consistency here tbh. moreover, (1)- and (2)- are more spaced than (3)- and (4)- and i felt dissapointed when i saw that (3)- was less spaced than (2)- and the downbeat is on (3)- so a little ds changing would gave some build-up effect imo.
00:04:410(1,2)- maybe unstack these notes? that offbeat from (2)- is clearly intensified and unstacking the notes would give some build-effect imo.
00:08:572(5,1)- same as above. the downbeat from (1)- is very intensified and unstacking both of them would give more build-up effect.
00:17:438(1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1)- i feel like this part is fullfilled only with each 4 1/2 sliders + 1/1 note + 1/2 note + each 3 1/2 sliders which means you somewhat repeated them. the song is not really monotonous imo and you can put some more variety on kiai since this is the climax of the song tbh.

[bubblun's insane]
00:00:068(1,2)- i don't like how you left this 3/2 gap empty, even if the song is clearly intensified. you can try this kind of rhythm in order to fill the 3/2 gap http://puu.sh/sTBYJ/ae471229c3.jpg. same goes to 00:01:515(3,4)- tho.
00:01:334- maybe add a note here? the offbeat is clearly stronger and putting a note here would give emphasis to that stronger offbeat plus it would make it clickable. same applies for 00:02:782- and 00:04:229-.
00:03:686(1,2)- idk why did you increased the ds in such an exagerate way. it breaks the consistency with 00:00:791(1,2)- and 00:02:239(1,2)- plus i don't see any pitch change in music so consider using the same ds as you did for 00:00:791(1,2)- and 00:02:239(1,2)-.
00:15:267(1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3)- from here you started to decrease the sv on each measure but the song is getting more and more intensified so decreasing the sv won't emphasize nothing. instead i would try to increase the sv or leave the normal sv in order to give more build-up effect.
00:34:084(1)- i think you placed the whistle on slider's border accidentally so consider removing it. it sounds disturbing imo and it doesn't not even fit the song tho.
in this diff, i think you need to review your spacing usage because at some patterns you're increasing the spacing for build-up effect and at others you're not for example at 00:06:581(3,4)- you didn't increase the spacing, even if the both upbeat and offbeat are stronger enough and at 00:07:667(2,3,4,5,6,7)- you did. moreover, i think 00:21:780(1,2,3,4)- is the only pattern where you increased the ds too much and it breaks the consistency with the overall spacing used for jumps so consider decreasing the ds a bit here to make it consistent with other jumps.

that's all what i could say. the spacing usage in bubblun's insane should be reviewed imo since you didn't used jumps at where was stronger. these are just my suggestion which i wanted to mention them. anyway congratz on your first qualify!
Hollow Delta

ByBy wrote:

sorry for breaking the party but i've just found some things which needs to be considered before reaching the ranked status

[general]
tbh the offset is too early as i can see. try 70 as offset because it sounds somewhat good imo.

[bubblun's insane]
00:00:068(1,2)- i don't like how you left this 3/2 gap empty, even if the song is clearly intensified. you can try this kind of rhythm in order to fill the 3/2 gap http://puu.sh/sTBYJ/ae471229c3.jpg. same goes to 00:01:515(3,4)- tho. Reason I left that gap was so I could create 00:04:410 - this build-up without going over the Mystery diff.
00:01:334- maybe add a note here? the offbeat is clearly stronger and putting a note here would give emphasis to that stronger offbeat plus it would make it clickable. same applies for 00:02:782- and 00:04:229-. ^
00:03:686(1,2)- idk why did you increased the ds in such an exagerate way. it breaks the consistency with 00:00:791(1,2)- and 00:02:239(1,2)- plus i don't see any pitch change in music so consider using the same ds as you did for 00:00:791(1,2)- and 00:02:239(1,2)-. I wanted to increase the intensity per pattern slightly so the build-up is more prepared for. Fixed all.
00:15:267(1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3)- from here you started to decrease the sv on each measure but the song is getting more and more intensified so decreasing the sv won't emphasize nothing. instead i would try to increase the sv or leave the normal sv in order to give more build-up effect. Not Quite. There's a held sound on each slider, and making them longer would not only be over map, but also ruin the effect of the Kiai being harder than the rest of the map.
00:34:084(1)- i think you placed the whistle on slider's border accidentally so consider removing it. it sounds disturbing imo and it doesn't not even fit the song tho. Fixed.
in this diff, i think you need to review your spacing usage because at some patterns you're increasing the spacing for build-up effect and at others you're not for example at 00:06:581(3,4)- you didn't increase the spacing, even if the both upbeat and offbeat are stronger enough and at 00:07:667(2,3,4,5,6,7)- you did. moreover, i think 00:21:780(1,2,3,4)- is the only pattern where you increased the ds too much and it breaks the consistency with the overall spacing used for jumps so consider decreasing the ds a bit here to make it consistent with other jumps. This is during the Kiai though, and this isn't even the hardest pattern in the whole set. 00:21:780 (1,2,3,4) - If you listen this can be split into 2 parts, meaning I can place an NC on 3 and it would still work. Due to my NC pattern I won't do that, but I still showed that split with the increase in spacing.

that's all what i could say. the spacing usage in bubblun's insane should be reviewed imo since you didn't used jumps at where was stronger. these are just my suggestion which i wanted to mention them. anyway congratz on your first qualify!
Thanks for the mod.
Diff: http://puu.sh/sTFu6/010738a8b4.osu
Topic Starter
Aistre

ByBy wrote:

[general]

[easy]
00:14:543(4,1)- shouldn't the nc be on (4)- instead? it is pretty obvious that the new stanza is on (4)- and not on (1)- so consider swapping the nc here.
00:29:018(1,2,3)- you need to pay attention here at spacing tbh.
Fixed both.

[hard]
00:02:963(1,2,3,4)- shouldn't this pattern have the spacing consistent like 00:00:068(1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4)-? i feel like you're breaking the spacing consistency here tbh. moreover, (1)- and (2)- are more spaced than (3)- and (4)- and i felt dissapointed when i saw that (3)- was less spaced than (2)- and the downbeat is on (3)- so a little ds changing would gave some build-up effect imo. I'll see what i can do
00:04:410(1,2)- maybe unstack these notes? that offbeat from (2)- is clearly intensified and unstacking the notes would give some build-effect imo. I feel that this part is justified by the break in momentum that the stacked notes cause, imo it creates a bigger buildup than flowing circles here.
00:08:572(5,1)- same as above. the downbeat from (1)- is very intensified and unstacking both of them would give more build-up effect. I think that the above also applies here.
00:17:438(1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1)- i feel like this part is fullfilled only with each 4 1/2 sliders + 1/1 note + 1/2 note + each 3 1/2 sliders which means you somewhat repeated them. the song is not really monotonous imo and you can put some more variety on kiai since this is the climax of the song tbh. I just don't see the problem with this here, it's a nice and simple-ish pattern and it doesn't make the difficulty too hard to the point where it shouldn't be considered a hard.

congratz on your first qualify! Thanks!
Thank you, gonna request a DQ to apply and then should be ready :)
Irreversible
~
Naxess
Added some tags, confirmed metadata, fixed some NC and hitsounds need reworking.
log
2016-12-18 18:40 Naxess: 00:08:664 - 
2016-12-18 18:40 Naxess: what is this NCing
2016-12-18 18:40 Naxess: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1119026 Brad Breeck - Gravity Falls Main Title Theme [Mystery]]
2016-12-18 18:41 Alphabet: wtf
2016-12-18 18:41 Naxess: I'd've just removed that note tbh, no sound to reflect anyway
2016-12-18 18:41 Alphabet: How did that happen xd
2016-12-18 18:42 Alphabet: It was to balance out the percussion and the melody I guess
2016-12-18 18:42 Naxess: link your metadata
2016-12-18 18:44 Alphabet: this was one https://soundcloud.com/bradbreeck/gravity-falls-theme-song?in=bradbreeck/sets/gravity-falls-reel
2016-12-18 18:45 Naxess: 00:27:753 (2,3) - would've spaced this more than 00:27:934 (3,4) -
2016-12-18 18:45 Naxess: was?
2016-12-18 18:45 Alphabet: is*
2016-12-18 18:45 Naxess: Why is your title "Gravity Falls Main Title Theme" when the title in your source is "Gravity Faills Theme Song"? xD
2016-12-18 18:46 Naxess: There must be some other source, right?
2016-12-18 18:47 Alphabet: The other ranked version has the same name
2016-12-18 18:47 Naxess: 00:30:106 (6) - Wasn't this meant to have a clap like 00:29:382 (2,4,1) - ?
2016-12-18 18:47 Alphabet: I don't really know if it matters
2016-12-18 18:47 Naxess: Let's look at the other ranked versions metadata then...
2016-12-18 18:49 Alphabet: And 00:30:106 (6) - isn't supposed to have a clap if you listen to the hitsounds on it's own
2016-12-18 18:49 Naxess: This was 2 years ago... just reading through the chat logs that nominator and mapper had to see if they mention metadata anywhere
2016-12-18 18:50 Naxess: It's not mentioning metadata anywhere so I can't confirm it. We'll need actual metadata first, since relying on already ranked maps shouldn't be done.
2016-12-18 18:51 Naxess: Try asking your nominators whether they have sources for it, since they nominated your map and all
2016-12-18 18:52 Alphabet: It doesn't harm anybody to change it to "Gravity Falls Theme Song" since that was the link to the official artist's song
2016-12-18 18:52 Naxess: Yeah exactly
2016-12-18 18:52 Naxess: Might as well call it Gravity Falls Theme Song
2016-12-18 18:52 Alphabet: I'll change it then~
2016-12-18 18:53 Naxess: You'll have to probably go through the ranking process again though since changing the title is a rather large change lol
2016-12-18 18:54 Naxess: Better than having it DQed at least
2016-12-18 18:55 Alphabet: Yeah
2016-12-18 18:56 Alphabet: But then again, the wiki page of gravity falls [http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Falls_Main_Title_Theme shows the title I had]
2016-12-18 18:56 Naxess: sec let me apply my storyboard so I can see your hitsounding lol
2016-12-18 18:56 Naxess: That's not official though, is it?
2016-12-18 18:56 Naxess: Perhaps it has a link to the original source
2016-12-18 18:57 Naxess: Oh look at that
2016-12-18 18:57 Naxess: iTunes source
2016-12-18 18:57 Naxess: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/gravity-falls-main-title-theme/id609094367
2016-12-18 18:57 Alphabet: hmm
2016-12-18 18:57 Naxess: could add "Walt" to tags
2016-12-18 18:58 Naxess: "Walt Disney Records"
2016-12-18 18:59 Naxess: I wonder if iTunes is regarded as a reputable source
2016-12-18 18:59 Naxess: ...probably
2016-12-18 19:00 Alphabet: It probably could be
2016-12-18 19:01 Naxess: Your claps sound really inconsistent, sec let me check again xD
2016-12-18 19:01 Naxess: I mean 00:01:155 -
2016-12-18 19:01 Naxess: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1119026 Brad Breeck - Gravity Falls Main Title Theme [Mystery]]
2016-12-18 19:01 Naxess: How is this not a clap, but 00:01:336 - is?
2016-12-18 19:02 Naxess: It's also inconsistent with 00:04:050 -
2016-12-18 19:02 Naxess: Some notes seem to be missing hitsounding as well 00:08:393 -
2016-12-18 19:03 Naxess: 00:12:735 -
2016-12-18 19:03 Alphabet: Yeah I fixed that before you mentioned it
2016-12-18 19:03 Naxess: some notes near the end could use some hitsounding as well 00:33:725 -
2016-12-18 19:04 Naxess: 00:35:172 - etc
2016-12-18 19:04 Alphabet: Fixed
2016-12-18 19:04 Alphabet: with 00:04:050 (4) - did you listen to it with the music too?
2016-12-18 19:04 Naxess: Bubblun's diff might also need some work with hitsounding
2016-12-18 19:05 Naxess: Yeah no I mean it's inconsistent because the others didn't have it there
2016-12-18 19:05 Naxess: While they were supposed to
2016-12-18 19:05 Naxess: So basically you did it right there, but not on the others I mentioned
2016-12-18 19:05 Naxess: But yeah just for reference if you go to bubblun's diff 00:04:050 - 00:01:155 - stuff like this
2016-12-18 19:06 Naxess: 00:14:364 - this is also not in the analogous measure as 00:11:107 - which makes it sound really off-beat
2016-12-18 19:06 Alphabet: ah I see now, I'll change
2016-12-18 19:06 Naxess: Did you do hitsounding for bubbluns diff?
2016-12-18 19:07 Naxess: Because it's really different from the other diff
2016-12-18 19:08 Alphabet: I totally didn't use a hitsound copier
2016-12-18 19:08 Naxess: also some unnecessary timing sections 00:39:153 -
2016-12-18 19:08 Naxess: omg dude the hitsound copier must've like messed up really badly lmao
2016-12-18 19:08 Alphabet: fuck grumd
2016-12-18 19:08 Naxess: I might just make a hitsound copier myself so stuff like this doesn't happen, because it seems to be appearing all over on maps xD
2016-12-18 19:09 Alphabet: I have no idea about coding so I don't know why this is happening lmao
2016-12-18 19:09 Naxess: but yeah same stuff appears in lower diffs etc you get the idea 00:01:155 -
2016-12-18 19:10 Naxess: I haven't seen what goes wrong with it too much, but I think it might get the wrong coordinate and then floor it to the wrong snapping or whatever
2016-12-18 19:10 Alphabet: Yeah, I'll start re-hitsounding those diffs since the hitsound copier screwed everything up
2016-12-18 19:10 Naxess: yeah it screwed up really badly lol, stuff like 00:05:679 - is also missing
2016-12-18 19:11 Naxess: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1119785 Brad Breeck - Gravity Falls Main Title Theme [Normal]]
2016-12-18 19:11 Naxess: 00:01:155 - could clap these
2016-12-18 19:11 Naxess: but yeah enough about hitsounding
2016-12-18 19:14 Alphabet: Do you think I should keep "Gravity Falls Theme Song" as the title?
2016-12-18 19:15 Alphabet: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_Falls
2016-12-18 19:15 Alphabet: http://prntscr.com/dkzel7
2016-12-18 19:15 Naxess: Well you can't use Wikipedia itself as source, but you could try pressing the [1] thing to get to the actual source
2016-12-18 19:16 Naxess: Yeah links to iTunes again
2016-12-18 19:16 Alphabet: links to iTunes
2016-12-18 19:16 Naxess: tbh just use Gravity Falls Main Title Theme
2016-12-18 19:17 Naxess: And link to iTunes metadata in desc so future nominators see where you're getting the metadata from
2016-12-18 19:17 Alphabet: I'll just add "Song" to the tags so it can be searched up both ways
2016-12-18 19:17 Naxess: Yeah that works
2016-12-18 19:18 Alphabet: Alright, done
2016-12-18 19:20 Naxess: So what was changed
2016-12-18 19:20 Naxess: Song to tags
2016-12-18 19:20 Naxess: hitsounding reworks
2016-12-18 19:20 Alphabet: Currently doing hitsounding rework
2016-12-18 19:20 Naxess: 00:08:664 - whatever this is in Mystery
2016-12-18 19:20 Alphabet: shhhhhhh
2016-12-18 19:20 Alphabet: that never happened
2016-12-18 19:20 Naxess: xD
2016-12-18 19:20 Naxess: Did you add Walt and Records to tags?
2016-12-18 19:21 Alphabet: Yup
2016-12-18 19:21 Naxess: So you can find the song by searching "Walt Disney Records" nice
2016-12-18 19:21 Alphabet: Also by the soundcloud name
2016-12-18 19:22 Naxess: Well haven't looked too much into the mapping itself, but overall it should be good to go otherwise
2016-12-18 19:22 Alphabet: I can always get the nominators to re-check mapping
2016-12-18 19:22 Alphabet: Thanks for the help!

Good luck!
meii18
Just posting to get kds for the previous modding post >w<)
Topic Starter
Aistre

ByBy wrote:

Just posting to get kds for the previous modding post >w<)
Oh sorry D: thought i gave you kds :( Oh it was exempt xd

Edit:
Hitsounds were re-done, this should be good to go now~
unko
disney is in the tags twice, is that acceptable? idk about the rules
Topic Starter
Aistre

unko wrote:

Good catch
Karen
rebubbled
_DT3

Alphabet wrote:

unko wrote:

Good catch
Thought I told you about this in my mod lol
Topic Starter
Aistre

_DT3 wrote:

Thought I told you about this in my mod lol
I knew it was unnecessary to have the same tag twice but I didn't realise that I done that lol

EDIT: Before this gets requalified I want to upload some little changes I've made~
Seijiro
the above mentioned changes are just a couple of whistles ^

Let's get this rolling again
IamKwaN
Why do you use iTunes as reference when there's a more reliable site?

https://soundcloud.com/bradbreeck/gravi ... theme-song
Topic Starter
Aistre

IamKwaN wrote:

Ah sorry for the late reply, i haven't been feeling the best these past few days.
Anyway, I had this discussion with somebody and we found these sources from an official wiki page. We just came to the conclusion to add "song" to the tags so the song can be searched up by both ways by the soundcloud and the iTunes name etc.
Naxess

Alphabet wrote:

IamKwaN wrote:

Ah sorry for the late reply, i haven't been feeling the best these past few days.
Anyway, I had this discussion with somebody and we found these sources from an official wiki page. We just came to the conclusion to add "song" to the tags so the song can be searched up by both ways by the soundcloud and the iTunes name etc.
Keep in mind that this wiki page was not official and that Wikipedia is not directly a reputable source. iTunes and Spotify versions by Brad Breeck exist, but after looking into it a bit more, this seems to be the official site, wherein Soundcloud is the preferred alternative. Assuming you don't make any other changes, IamKwaN will be able to requalify it again afterwards.

Thus I see no harm in changing the reference for the sake of keeping metadata accurate. "Main Title" can be added to the tags accordingly, etc.
IamKwaN
Is this the official wiki page you are referring, Alphabet?

If so, I'd say metadata should be fixed.
Topic Starter
Aistre

IamKwaN wrote:

Is this the official wiki page you are referring, Alphabet?

If so, I'd say metadata should be fixed.
This is what I was referring to: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_Falls
IamKwaN
Still not official, as mentioned by Naxess.

Please replace the Title with Gravity Falls Theme Song, while you can choose to have Artist as Brad Breeck or bradbreeck. Also move Main Title to the Tags. Poke me whenever you need me.
elmaxproBV
:) :) :D :D :P incredible
show more