dj TAKA - quaver

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Gus wrote:

[Crescendo]
ok ill admit this map is structured really well and is visually appealing BUT WHERES THE PLAYABILITY OR CREATIVITY

00:13:038 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - no sliders in this entire section, there are clear pitch changes so why is this shown with spacing emphasis every time, vary it up, add some sliders and potentially some SV changes instead to show it bc the way this plays is just stale This is intentional to map the main melody and only the main melody. There are pitch changes that are mapped both to larger jumps, sharper angle changes, and/or pattern changes.

00:44:686 (1,2,3) - missed beats that'd be cool to map I want to keep my 1/2 rhythm spam. It's fully supported in the song. There are places where arguably I could make streams (apple pointed out a good section) but here this isn't even significant imo. If I weren't making a gimmicky map i still would have used this rhythm.

00:49:961 (1) - these sliders could be better emphasized with a stream imo No. I want to emphasize the white and red ticks. Putting streams here take emphasis away from these ticks and makes the entire section feel the same in terms of clicking rhythm. You don't get a staccato feel.

00:55:235 (1,2,1) - better emphasized this way bc the note isnt a full stop, the music continues to play and the sound rings out kind of, a slider would totally sound better Sliders can fit. It's not better though, its just a different interpretation, and one that I don't want to use here. I like the 1/1 rhythm pause better.

00:56:224 (1,2,1,2) - same Same.

01:43:300 (1,2,3,4,5) - not kiai yet and this spacing dude This is echoing the second half of the song.

02:43:992 (2,1) - should be a triple here There is a triplet there, but its not very noticeable, so I want to continue with the jump pattern I have here.

03:02:090 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - This spacing is so over the top, some things should be kept under the title jump training or beatmap graveyard, there's no playability here pls pls pls also I counted there are a total of 8 sliders in ur entire kiai time There's nothing wrong with "over the top". I created this map to challenge players, not to make things that are easy to pass. This is over the top precisely to challenge people into doing the largest possible jumps in the game. The entire premise is set up to prepare players for the jumps at the end.

monstrata you're prob like literally 1 of the best mappers you're an editor savant you can make so much more than this, there is very obviously structure, rhythm, etc here. this set has it all, but there's no creativity and this kind of thing is very cool in the editor but outside of it unpractical..

I suggest you just revamp your Crescendo diff, just bc there's so much potential for a cool, creative diff despite it being such a linear song. you can do so much more than what you have, and the spacing really doesn't support the song, it isnt that intense IMO

I see the reason and playability in your angles (well, ok minus the playability in ur kiai DUDE WHAT IS THAT) but im saying the spacing and the fact that such a boring, linear song is 7* kinda surprises me. it's so unfitting, I mean if you look at other 7* maps this is just.. I mean the aim is hard but there's absolutely no rhythmic challenge or tapping ability really needed... it doesnt fit the difficulty at all this is why I suggest a revamp to make it fit the difficulty if you must have a 7* in this set

best of luck, mostly my opinions, but that kiai spacing needs to be tuned down thats too much for the song, you could do the song so much more justice than what you made here

regardless, im noob mapper, but I wish u best of luck with this set and I hope this can help you with this set so people can appreciate it more

good luck!
Thanks for your concerns. The jumps are indeed really big. You can call them over the top, but they've been precisely set up throughout the entire map. I'm mapping this to challenge people. Some people enjoy playing maps that are really difficult, and not just maps that give easy pp/are easily fc'able. The jumps are all structured in a way to build intensity.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"I'm mapping this to challenge people. Some people enjoy playing maps that are really difficult, and not just maps that give easy pp/are easily fc'able."

that is what mapping for the graveyard is for :^)
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Mapping for graveyard is for unrankable stuff :D.
7ambda

Monstrata wrote:

Mapping for graveyard is for unrankable stuff :D.
I map for graveyard, yet my maps are perfectly rankable.

?
Topic Starter
Monstrata
I map for ranked, yet my maps are perfectly rankable.

?
Weber

Monstrata wrote:

I created this map to challenge players, not to make things that are easy to pass.

Monstrata wrote:

not to make things that are easy to pass.
Curious that you say that, and yet Crescendo's HP is 3.5, compared to NiNo's HP5 or even Haru's 5.5. Surely you wouldn't object to bumping up the HP some more to prevent players from "easily passing" just by hitting around 60% of the notes during the ending?
Topic Starter
Monstrata
I figured the HP was around 5 or 5.5... Theres an enormous amount of NC spam towards the end which increases the actual HP quite a lot.
Weber
That doesn't change the fact that it's pretty easy to pass due to NC HP boosts even if you miss a shitload of notes.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Well, except HP drain is higher than it normally should be, and NC spam means you won't receive as much health back from each katu/geki too.

But I'm fine with raising it a bit more. I just tested a bit and HP 4 seems to be good.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
After some more playtesting and watching replays, I ended up nerfing some more jumps, and changing some angles and flow structures. Also, I redid some of the NC patterning to avoid so much NC spam during the kiai. Lastly, HP has been bumped up to 5!!

Also updated Haru's diff.

I'm finally fully satisfied with every jump placement in Crescendo. It's time.
Haruto
You haven't changed the BG xd.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Right. Updated!
Mint
Rebubble instead, good luck!

<also asked about spinner in normal diff, is perfectly fine>
Weber
pp hype
Ascendance
Placeholder, let's go
I Must Decrease
I have a concern regarding the top diff of this mapset.

There is seemingly very little justification in the design of the section around

02:57:525 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) -

Could you please explain the purpose in ignoring a majority of 1/4th beat during the build up to the kiai? This seems to be an attempt to follow the lead synth, which is by itself fine, however it becomes confusing during the kiai when you then decide to no longer follow the lead synth and instead spam circles on red ticks of 03:02:251 (2,4,2,4,2,2,2,2) - Would this section not be better as sliders to more properly reflect the synth that you have been some religiously following from before?

As this such a high star map, shouldn't your goal be to follow the song with no restrictions, rather than paste jump after jump even on sections where 1/4th rhythm exists?

Is it possible that the origin of this maps constructions were not for the purpose of creating a beatmap to capture the song but instead some ulterior motives?

Rethink this map please Monstrata, I'm sure even you know that this is not what the song desires nor warrants.
Ascendance
lol cmon xexxar, it's kind of obvious in this section 02:57:525 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - that he's following the main rhythm which gradually builds in intensity. Anyone with decent ears can hear that and see the increase in distance as the song gains volume and intensity.

03:02:251 (2,4,2,4,2,2,2,2) - It's the kiai time, why should you have to emphasize things the same way as you did in the non-kiai? The kiai is meant to be harder and the pinnacle of difficulty in a map.

There was no hidden alterior motive. Monstrata has said it himself that he intends for it to be a jumpier-styled map, and it's evident in the map itself. You blatantly ignored the mapper's intentions while "analyzing" the difficulty.

You and I both know this pop was unnecessary. How hard is it to simply leave your opinion before popping an icon? Or does having that power now automatically mean you can use it without first reasoning it out with the mapper? Let's calm down next time, shall we?
Topic Starter
Monstrata
On mobile so detailed reply later. Basically though, I am following the main melody. 1/4 notes exist but as a good modder you should know that emphasizing 1/2 notes is not practical when mapping streams.
I Must Decrease
If you're goal was to capture the melody then why is 03:02:090 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - not sliders.

If you're trying to capture the 1/2 feeling during the 1/4th streams, why are you not utlizing 1/4th sliders to highlight the difference that the song is providing you (aka the stream).

Ascendance wrote:

There was no hidden alterior motive. Monstrata has said it himself that he intends for it to be a jumpier-styled map, and it's evident in the map itself. You blatantly ignored the mapper's intentions while "analyzing" the difficulty.
Your intentions can be what you want them be as long as your goal isn't to rank your map. If you think that your individual choice of expression is deserving of being ranked when it quite clearly ignores what the song ihas to offer than feel free to continue acting entitled. Some people intend to create jumpy maps like these that ignore the song's rhythms. Sure jump training maps can be fun, but everyone knows that they're not suitable for ranking.

Whether or not you agree that ranked maps should match the song and not be a place for jump training maps is entirely up to you.
Shiirn
Maps should be judged against themselves. If they're intentionally fucking over their own message inherent to the music, that's a problem. quaver's problem seems to be that it was mapped with patterns the mapper just wanted to use, rather than patterns the music encourages, at least from the perspective of.... whoever's basically said that, in so many words.

quaver's fairly weakly mapped up until the second half, with the kiai completely blowing everything else out of the water - if you remove the kiai of quaver, the rating drops over a full star. You can justify this with reasons such as "well it's the kiai", but it's literally the same musical chunk - it's a repeat of an earlier chorus section. It's not even any louder or higher pitched or any more dense. It's almost a direct copy+paste, but it's spaced up to twice as large.

I think it sets a rather disappointing precedent when the mapper becomes more important to the map than the music contained with in. And that's what has largely been the crux of my, and I can only presume other's, issue with monstrata's recent dealings, more so than the actual mapping contained within.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Thanks for the concerns. Actually, Xexxar, the point you brought up was discussed earlier between me and apple, but since you brought it up, I think shedding more light on my intentions and reasoning would benefit everyone.

You pointed out that despite the 1/4 track on 02:57:525 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I still continued with my 1/2 rhythm choice. My reasoning is that I really wanted to capture the main melody there. It's an especially crucial part in the song because it transitions into the kiai, and because of the pitch increase. It continues to go up and up, so I felt this was the best place to put jumps in increasing order. Why didn't I map the 1/4's? Well, because as you know, putting streams ends up completely eliminating any emphasis onto individual 1/2 notes, unless you want to do a stream jump every two notes, which would be horrible. Aside from that though, due to the way this song has been structured, streams wouldn't fit that well rhythm-wise either. There'd be too much of a disparity between 1/2 jumps and 1/4 death streams when the map really is a map set up to highlight these 1/2 notes.

Of course, you might want to talk about kickslider-usage there too then. I didn't want to use kicksliders because I felt using kickslider-spam here would draw emphasis away from the guitar section at 02:03:022 - which I felt was really unique, instrument-wise. Also, kicksliders play very similarly to jumps anyways in terms of rhythm, except for the fact that on large jumps, it becomes a lot easier to break on kicksliders just due to the amount of velocity change involved in them compared to smaller jumps, where you don't have to cover as much ground to reach the next object. This is why I decided to go with circles rather than kicksliders. Just bringing it up since I felt a discussion on that might prop up.

Your point on 03:02:090 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - though, I have to disagree with. If you listen carefully, there are main melody notes on all the red ticks too. They are perhaps not as noticeable because the pitch and echo of the notes here make the 2nd note sound feint. 03:12:412 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - See if you can hear them in this section. It's a bit clearer maybe.

Regarding Shiirn's concerns about the first half of the map being easier than the second half. That is the point of a crescendo effect though. You have to look at the map holistically. It continues to get bigger and bigger even though the song practically repeats itself. If I made both sections the same intensity, the ending wouldn't feel as spectacular, and the player experience wouldn't be as enjoyable because you'd have to go through the whole crescendo process twice. I want players to feel the map getting progressively harder and harder, constantly demanding more from the mapper, until they either break, or finally break past the final jumps.

Thanks for the comments anyways. I know there was probably some crap earlier, I didn't get to read any cuz I was busy, but I hope this covers most things. Let me know if you need more clarification!
anna apple

criticizing bullies isn't bullying.

shiirn bullies lots of maps:/

please stop bullying
Ascendance

Call me when you need me, Monstrata
I Must Decrease

Kocari wrote:

Strike 1
It is my belief that this map does indeed lack severe quality. I have no interest to sit idly and watch as bad maps get ranked for the sole reason of causing drama and community unrest.

Monstrata wrote:

Your point on 03:02:090 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - though, I have to disagree with. If you listen carefully, there are main melody notes on all the red ticks too. They are perhaps not as noticeable because the pitch and echo of the notes here make the 2nd note sound feint. 03:12:412 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - See if you can hear them in this section. It's a bit clearer maybe.
There is no melody on those notes.

I do not know what you are hearing, there is simply the existence of drum beats that follow after the main melody. There is literally zero reason for those notes to be given the same level of intensity as the main white tick beats. As such, this does a bad job of capturing the song and what your intentions are. This type of mapping makes sections that actually do have 1/2 melody to feel indistinguishable from the rest.

If you spam 1/2 circle jumps for literally 40 seconds in a row with no variance do you honestly think the player can enjoy any of whats going on? It's entirely monotonous and not capable of providing feeling for the song. I am saying this as both a player and a mapper that this map is not fun nor suitable for ranking.
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Xexxar wrote:

Kocari wrote:

Strike 1
It is my belief that this map does indeed lack severe quality. I have no interest to sit idly and watch as bad maps get ranked for the sole reason of causing drama and community unrest.

Monstrata wrote:

There is no melody on those notes.

I do not know what you are hearing, there is simply the existence of drum beats that follow after the main melody. There is literally zero reason for those notes to be given the same level of intensity as the main white tick beats. As such, this does a bad job of capturing the song and what your intentions are. This type of mapping makes sections that actually do have 1/2 melody to feel indistinguishable from the rest.

If you spam 1/2 circle jumps for literally 40 seconds in a row with no variance do you honestly think the player can enjoy any of whats going on? It's entirely monotonous and not capable of providing feeling for the song. I am saying this as both a player and a mapper that this map is not fun nor suitable for ranking.
Huh.... there are definitely notes on the red ticks though.

Also, this map uses variance, however it's very subtle compared to your typical view of "variance" being rhythm changes. This map is a workout for your right hand (or left, if thats your tablet/mouse hand). The variance comes in the different ways I use angles, spacings, and beatpairings to capture different melodies in the song.

In any case though, you seem to think those red ticks are just "overmaps" and I would have to completely disagree. Do you want me to find more opinions?
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Okay, I got several opinions from other members of the community.

03:02:090 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I agree the red ticks aren't as prominent so I'm going to nerf the jumps to a level that is more reflective of their level of emphasis, relative to the rest of the section. They are still mapped to jumps, but it is now very clear that the jumps on white ticks are being emphasized. Sliders will not fit here because they just don't fit the consistent structure and rhythm of the map.

Some quick opinions. I'll of course discuss further with the BN's involved in the qualification process. Anyways, lets discuss later tonight, Xexxar.

08:53 Monstrata: hey hey! quick opinion if you have 1 minute?
08:53 Chaoslitz: :o sure
08:53 *Monstrata is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/915210 dj TAKA - quaver [Crescendo]]
08:53 Monstrata: 03:02:090 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
08:54 Monstrata: what do you think of the jumps on the red ticks?
08:54 Monstrata: xexxar doesn't hear any notes on them but idk so getting some more opinions xD
08:55 Chaoslitz: wait there's definitely have sound...
08:56 Monstrata: yea thats what i thought xd but i guess they aren't as strong
08:56 Monstrata: im thinking of nerfing the jumps on the red ticks as a solution
08:56 Monstrata: but he basically wants sliders haha
08:56 Chaoslitz: you can use smaller ds xd
08:57 Chaoslitz: but considering the first half of your kiai is using notes :v
08:58 Monstrata: its all 1/2 rhythm haha yea. so i prefer to be consistent. the angle changes/beatpairing and right-hand rhythm is the star of this diff xD
08:58 Chaoslitz: then i will prefer nerfing the jumps
08:59 Monstrata: kayy~ thx heh.
08:59 Chaoslitz: xd no problem

09:09 *Monstrata is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/915210 dj TAKA - quaver [Crescendo]]
09:09 Monstrata: do those notes on red ticks exist? basically xD
09:09 Yukiyo: yes
09:09 Yukiyo: They do
09:10 Monstrata: how about the jump spacing
09:10 Yukiyo: I hear them they are only high hats afaik but they are existent
09:10 Yukiyo: hmm
09:10 Yukiyo: Well you want it to be that hard
09:11 Monstrata: yea xD
09:11 Yukiyo: and the only one goin out of order is 03:02:896 (2) -
09:11 Monstrata: o true
09:11 Monstrata: hm
09:11 Yukiyo: But it is only a sound on that red tick
09:12 Yukiyo: so It really isn't THAT prominent imo
09:16 Yukiyo: Hope I helped or smt

08:55 Monstrata: collecting opinions now :D
08:55 Monstrata: 03:02:090 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
08:55 *Monstrata is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/915210 dj TAKA - quaver [Crescendo]]
08:55 Monstrata: do notes exist? or are they nonexistent like xexxar says? :D
08:56 Raiden: getting a taiko bn eh???
08:56 Raiden: let's see
08:56 Raiden: you mean as in
08:56 Raiden: there is indeed a note from X instrument?
08:56 Monstrata: yes
08:56 Monstrata: for the red ticks
08:56 Monstrata: in that section
08:57 Raiden: of ourse
08:57 Raiden: the synth does constant 1/2
08:57 Raiden: hmmm
08:58 Raiden: the synth does a 1 beat break though at 03:02:735 (1) -
08:58 Raiden: but there are drums supporting the 1/2 so
08:59 Monstrata: wait so theres no synth at 03:02:735 - ?
08:59 Raiden: ok listening to it at 25% the synth keeps doing 1/2 but it's super weak
08:59 Raiden: there is
08:59 Raiden: but super weak
08:59 Raiden: maybe reduce spacing in there?
08:59 Raiden: LOL
08:59 Monstrata: yea i'll probably do that xD
08:59 Raiden: listen at 50%
08:59 Raiden: would give a nice epic feeling
09:00 Raiden: an up down up
09:00 Raiden: on spacing
09:00 Raiden: hey mom i know standard!
09:00 Monstrata: ye maybe that could work
09:00 Monstrata: considering im doing 03:03:380 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - horizontal + upward movement the next measure over
09:02 Raiden: oh ya
09:03 Raiden: inb4 i post for kd
09:04 Monstrata: feel free to xD
09:04 Raiden: nah im not a kd whore
09:04 Monstrata: xD
09:04 Raiden: but you can show the log to prove that you got more opinions i guess

08:46 Monstrata: o
08:47 sahuang: o3o
08:47 Monstrata: do notes exist there? xD
08:47 sahuang: where? :)
08:47 sahuang: oh
08:47 sahuang: you mean quaver?
08:47 Monstrata: 03:02:251 (2,4) - 03:02:896 (2,4) -
08:48 Monstrata: yes xD
08:48 sahuang: yeah there are
08:48 sahuang: hmm lemme listen carefully again
08:49 Monstrata: i might just nerf the spacing for 03:02:251 (2,4) - since it seems xexxar cant hear them xP
08:50 sahuang: i think every 1/2 should have a note here
08:51 Monstrata: okay, so im not going crazy xD
08:51 sahuang: but it's true that
08:51 Monstrata: im gonna get some more opinions since he says he can't hear anything
08:51 Monstrata: its true that theyre feint though
08:51 sahuang: 03:02:251 (2,4,2,4) - imo has a bit quiet sounds
08:51 Monstrata: so i think reducing spacing is still better
08:51 sahuang: yeah
08:52 sahuang: they are fainter but i dont think there's nothing
08:52 Monstrata: okay, thx :DD
08:52 sahuang: :D
09:04 sahuang: just went through posts in quaver
09:05 Monstrata: >//<
09:07 sahuang: i think the only thing i agree with him is the jumps at the beginning of kiai where red tick notes are not really significant
09:09 Monstrata: yea xd
09:09 Monstrata: well, im willing to change them anyways
09:10 Monstrata: just, i dont think using sliders is good so i want to continue using 1/2 circles
09:10 sahuang: yeah,sliders may not fit the main diff here
I Must Decrease
Feel free to continue with the ranking of this map.

I made my attempt to stop a bad map like this from being ranked. If other BNs/QAT disagree with my opinion feel free to rank this and let the community be the judge. There's no sense in wasting my time in trying to improve the quality of a map that doesn't want to be a good map.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
I'm sorry you didn't like the map.

I think its really fun seeing how far I can get through the map. I've only managed to pass it twice so far.

Anyways, thanks for bringing up the discussion before the map was qualified. I was expecting something like this to happen sooner or later so it's always nice to be able to discuss both sides of an issue prior to qualification.
-NeBu-
Well, actually I enjoy that map so I wanna say few words.

What's the problem of this map being more of jump training? There are maps that are full of jumps or full of streams. It's not one difficulty that's gonna be ranked, but few of them that showing what you can actually do with one song, the rhythm and placement on the map.

Mapping is going forward, even it's currently more based on pp, it's still map that a lot of people will enjoy - mainly because of the song and map that after all following the rhythm perfectly and I don't see anything wrong with it.

People started to think now that pp-maps are bad, it should change and BN's shouldnt allow that to be ranked, but why? Because only 1/2 diffs out of 6/7 on mapset are slighty overmapped/overmapped? What's wrong with that? Isn't mapping something that should be fun for mapper, something that he wanna show to people and let them enjoy after the time he wasted on it? Look at Fort's Call me it mapset for example - few diffs with good spread which giving pp, they're good for any player starting from beginner up to top players, but what people crying most about? About the hardest diff that's overmapped - okay, it is, but whats wrong with that when you have easier diffs to play and you can just ignore the one you don't like, like the whole song/map or anything.

Great example of ranked map close to quaver in my opinion is Night of Knights by alacat - mostly jumps/triples without sliders - and even I don't need to like that diff, there are few more that can be fun to play for me and its still can be ranked - when you look at old DJPop's version of this song, it have actually very close rhythm but without jumps, thats the thing only changed in those few years - and so what? Nobody talked shit in alacat's mapset on forum because X its overmapped or even AR is low or whatever you wanna say about the map - he took mods, repaired what he should, changed the stuff he wanted, got it qualified, ranked - gg, so why people need to cry here? Because monstrata is now famous mapper that people farming pp on his maps, triangles or idk what?

He is still a mapper, very good mapper that wanna show more to us, letting us have fun on his maps. If something is rankable, just let it be rankable if it can be. And even I don't know what I wrote here, just tl;dr - great map, good rhythm, let people rank what they want even its overmap, some people will enjoy, some people will not - just ignore it then.

thank you, some unknown shitty low-tier mapper & player.

ps. monstrata, stay awesome bro
Sing
i suggest flipping the bg since the main point of the bg, girl, is blocked by song bars in song select screen
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Actually nevermind, then the quaver is backwards and that looks really weird sry ;___;
Sing
http://puu.sh/qPk3P/fcd67d6d4e.jpg

bg flipped except quaver, shud b gud
Shiguma

Sing wrote:

http://puu.sh/qPk3P/fcd67d6d4e.jpg

bg flipped except quaver, shud b gud
Looks good, this new flipped bg would be nice to use.
Weber
btw you should update description monstrata
Aerous
Hey nice map
Natsu
Crescendo

1. HP is super low, I think allowing random people who spam keys to pass your map isn't fine, use atleast 6. Even the insane diff is using a higher setting
  2. 00:46:664 (3,4,5,6) - if you are following the melody of the song then some 1/2 sliders would fit it better.
  3. 02:13:572 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this feels anticlimactic, either reduce the spacing or use some 1/2 sliders instead.
  4. 02:18:847 (1,2,1,2) - 1/2 sliders would fit better the music rhythm, since this is really different from 02:19:506 (1,2,1,2) -
  5. 03:19:993 (4,1) - 03:20:638 (2,1) - jumps are a bit exaggerated there
  6. 03:22:412 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - while I agree on the increase of the difficulty, i feel 03:22:412 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - being super exaggerated, reduce the spacing a bit it doesn't hurt your map, but make a more friendly end, putting them insider the grid its a fair compromise IMO.
  7. Do you mind explaining again the ignored 1/4s, I guess 1/4 sliders would work better, since you can keep the stressed beats and also fill the 1/4s with slider tails.
NiNo's Extra

1. Again the HP setting is super low here
  2. 00:01:170 (1,2) - 00:04:301 (2,1) - fix blankets
  3. 01:48:847 (2) - this rhythm sounds really wrong, why is the strong beat mapped as slider tail? can you change the rhythm at 01:48:517 (1,2) - to:
  4. 02:21:649 (2,3,4) - super hard to read, check this in game or in the editor with stacking on, 3 is hidden, because of the wrong stacking, i guess you will need to do a manual stack there
  5. 03:23:944 - spinner pls. :(
Haru's Insane

1. 00:03:807 (1,2,3,4) - improve blankets, looks super bad atm
  2. 00:17:159 (2) - 00:17:488 (3,4) - rhythm is wrong, why are the sliders ending in a super important beats? at this part all of they should start at the white ticks, which are the ones that follow the main melody, personally I can't agree with the current rhythm.
  3. 00:21:609 (4,5,6) - same, if you notice the music clearly indicate you, 1-2 00:21:609 - 00:21:774 - 1-2 00:21:939 - 00:22:104 - , basically starting the slider 00:21:774 (5) - on the red tick doesn't makes sense with the music
  4. 00:42:378 (2) - this is touching the HP bar, yeah is rankable, but it doesn't looks professional, and experienced mapper will avoid doing such things, since the grid is big enough to avoid this mistakes.
  5. 00:43:038 (5) - again you are giving a click action to the wrong beat, the music clearly indicate you that the current slider tail should be clickable
  6. 00:56:389 (1) - again why is the slider tail mapped to such important beat in the song?
  7. 00:59:992 (5) - same as above
  8. 01:30:396 (1,2,3,4) - slider tails can be stacked better
  9. 02:08:956 (3) - again you don't need to have this kind of dirty stuff (calling it dirty, because it touch the game elements), the grid is big enough and you can easily avoid touching the hp bar
  10. 02:13:572 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - why the jumps are bigger than in the previous part? this one is less intense..
  11. 02:18:270 (3) - something went wrong here
  12. 02:35:825 (1) - again why is this slider tail mapped to such important beat?
  13. 03:20:799 (3,4) - this is inconsistent with your other same rhythms, also starting that slider in red tick doesn't make much sense with the song
  14. Not a fan of this diff, but I can make a compromise if you fix the wrong rhythms
Joey's Hyper

1. OD is super low, use 6
  2. 02:02:693 (4,1) - really hard to read for this diff lvl, try to don't overlap the slider that much, I guess keeping the clean mapping its better.
  3. 02:16:209 (4) - missing NC, I suppose
Aia's Advanced

1. OD4 AR5 fit this diff better, mainly because of the 1/2 patterns and bpm
:)
Haruto
didnt know my diff got many problem than i expect lol
will get into this after school! (UTC 6:30AM)
SnowNiNo_

Natsu wrote:

NiNo's Extra
  1. Again the HP setting is super low here
  2. 00:01:170 (1,2) - 00:04:301 (2,1) - fix blankets
  3. 01:48:847 (2) - this rhythm sounds really wrong, why is the strong beat mapped as slider tail? can you change the rhythm at 01:48:517 (1,2) - to:
  4. 02:21:649 (2,3,4) - super hard to read, check this in game or in the editor with stacking on, 3 is hidden, because of the wrong stacking, i guess you will need to do a manual stack there
  5. 03:23:944 - spinner pls. :( nah i dont wat the spinner here cuz i want to make the last note got more impact :>, spinner will destroyed imo xd
no mention = fixed

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: dj_TAKA_quaver-Vubey.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 57791
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 35455,53917,171003
DistanceSpacing: 0.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 4.099998

[Metadata]
Title:quaver
TitleUnicode:quaver ♪
Artist:dj TAKA
ArtistUnicode:dj TAKA
Creator:Monstrata
Version:NiNo's Extra
Source:REFLEC BEAT limelight
Tags:true blue risk junk snownino_ haruto haruto_aizawa [ Joey ] Aia beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle jubeat saucer jukebeat KONAMI music pack 25 pop'n music Sunny Park plus MUSIC PACK 29 + ポップンリズミン パック1 MUSIC PACK 19
BeatmapID:917129
BeatmapSetID:423527

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:9.4
SliderMultiplier:1.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"D7l8mHT.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1170,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
5785,-100,4,1,1,55,0,0
6444,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
8917,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
11719,-100,4,3,1,45,0,0
12708,-133.333333333333,4,3,1,45,0,0
13038,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
23587,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
34137,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
34796,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
57873,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,65,0,0
82166,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
82574,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,50,0,0
82655,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,65,0,0
98138,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,65,0,0
100719,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,65,0,0
103300,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,45,0,0
104429,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,75,0,0
105396,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,45,0,0
105800,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,45,0,0
105880,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,40,0,0
108352,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,45,0,0
111154,-111.111111111111,4,3,1,45,0,0
112473,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,65,0,0
123022,-111.111111111111,4,3,1,65,0,0
133572,-166.666666666667,4,3,1,45,0,0
134890,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,65,0,0
145440,-100,4,3,1,65,0,0
157308,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,65,0,0
180786,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
181112,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
181438,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
181764,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
182090,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
192412,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
192493,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
193702,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
193783,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
196283,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
196364,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
196928,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
197009,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
197573,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
197654,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
198219,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
198299,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
198864,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
198944,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
199509,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
199590,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
200154,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
200254,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
200799,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
200899,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
201444,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
201544,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
202089,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
202189,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,65,0,1
202735,-76.9230769230769,4,2,2,65,0,1
202835,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,75,0,1
203864,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,75,0,0
203944,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 201,147,255
Combo2 : 128,255,128
Combo3 : 255,255,134
Combo4 : 130,192,255

[HitObjects]
8,152,1170,6,0,P|52:144|112:180,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,260,1664,2,0,P|137:258|189:205,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,136,2159,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,136,2488,6,0,P|204:108|284:84,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,224,2983,2,0,P|325:220|264:163,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,136,3477,1,2,0:0:0:0:
348,136,3807,6,0,L|360:24,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,171,4301,2,0,L|280:283,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,344,4796,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,344,5126,6,0,P|261:363|340:340,1,112.500004291535,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,356,5785,1,8,0:3:0:0:
284,192,5950,1,8,0:3:0:0:
284,192,6032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,192,6115,1,8,0:3:0:0:
160,304,6279,1,4,0:3:0:0:
308,270,6444,6,0,P|356:238|360:198,1,75,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,114,6774,2,0,P|213:146|209:186,1,75
224,308,7104,2,0,P|220:250|187:226,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,172,7433,2,0,P|127:197|164:181,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,112,7763,6,0,P|212:86|175:102,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,224,8093,2,0,P|267:281|300:305,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,172,8422,2,0,P|412:139|416:99,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,136,8752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,260,8917,1,8,0:3:0:0:
416,126,9082,6,0,L|404:42,1,75,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,168,9411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,9576,1,8,0:3:0:0:
405,51,9741,2,0,P|357:35|313:47,1,75,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,179,10071,2,0,P|328:195|372:183,1,75,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
236,96,10400,5,6,0:0:0:0:
212,248,10565,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,40,10730,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,192,10895,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,26,11060,5,2,0:0:0:0:
182,26,11142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,122,11307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,122,11389,1,2,0:0:0:0:
204,176,11554,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,272,11719,6,0,L|0:264,2,75,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,344,12213,1,2,0:0:0:0:
183,329,12295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,317,12377,1,2,0:0:0:0:
214,308,12460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,302,12542,1,4,0:0:0:0:
250,300,12625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,300,12708,2,0,P|300:308|332:304,1,56.2500021457673,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,204,13038,5,6,1:0:0:0:
322,306,13202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,204,13367,2,0,P|223:168|223:124,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,252,13697,2,0,P|147:290|109:312,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,296,14027,2,0,P|294:293|332:315,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,288,14356,5,2,1:0:0:0:
322,306,14521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,185,14686,2,0,P|335:145|323:105,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,173,15016,2,0,P|172:186|143:216,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,270,15345,2,0,P|288:296|329:306,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,244,15675,5,2,1:2:0:0:
327,158,15840,1,2,0:0:0:0:
321,305,16005,1,2,1:2:0:0:
439,181,16170,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,192,16334,1,2,1:2:0:0:
381,280,16499,1,2,0:0:0:0:
378,158,16664,1,2,1:2:0:0:
331,283,16829,1,2,0:0:0:0:
415,192,16994,5,2,1:2:0:0:
293,247,17159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
441,251,17323,1,2,1:2:0:0:
327,158,17488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,283,17653,1,8,1:3:0:0:
378,158,17818,1,4,1:3:0:0:
321,310,17983,1,8,1:3:0:0:
388,131,18148,1,4,1:3:0:0:
292,196,18312,6,0,P|255:198|205:185,1,75,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,104,18642,2,0,P|148:101|199:115,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,96,18972,1,2,1:0:0:0:
218,190,19137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,44,19301,1,8,1:3:0:0:
290,242,19466,1,4,1:3:0:0:
385,128,19631,6,0,P|353:104|301:96,1,75,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,209,19961,2,0,P|256:233|308:241,1,75,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,72,20290,1,2,1:2:0:0:
359,264,20455,1,8,0:3:0:0:
319,95,20620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,241,20785,1,4,0:3:0:0:
432,192,20950,6,0,P|468:204|504:240,1,75,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,277,21279,1,2,1:0:0:0:
495,227,21444,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,140,21609,2,0,P|364:108|360:68,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,208,21939,1,2,1:0:0:0:
358,76,22104,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,112,22268,6,0,P|188:112|152:132,1,75,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
288,164,22598,1,8,1:3:0:0:
157,127,22763,1,4,1:3:0:0:
196,256,22928,1,8,1:3:0:0:
196,256,23010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,116,23175,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,116,23257,1,8,1:3:0:0:
268,248,23422,1,4,1:3:0:0:
136,216,23587,6,0,P|92:212|64:192,1,75,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,296,23917,2,0,P|136:300|108:320,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,220,24246,2,0,P|242:179|239:145,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,300,24576,2,0,P|293:336|324:350,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,208,24906,6,0,L|368:120,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,52,25235,2,0,P|224:88|184:104,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,168,25565,2,0,P|132:163|163:182,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,235,25895,2,0,P|245:206|246:170,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,32,26224,5,2,1:2:0:0:
163,182,26389,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,88,26554,1,2,1:2:0:0:
344,224,26719,1,2,0:0:0:0:
246,170,26884,1,2,1:2:0:0:
186,306,27049,1,2,0:0:0:0:
142,162,27213,1,2,1:2:0:0:
258,258,27378,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,144,27543,5,2,1:2:0:0:
258,258,27708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,140,27873,1,2,1:2:0:0:
362,254,28038,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,144,28202,1,8,1:3:0:0:
416,192,28367,1,4,1:3:0:0:
258,258,28532,1,8,1:3:0:0:
426,306,28697,1,4,1:3:0:0:
336,140,28862,5,6,1:0:0:0:
340,292,29027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,176,29191,2,0,P|240:136|248:104,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,248,29521,1,2,1:0:0:0:
340,292,29686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,176,29851,2,0,P|204:160|160:176,1,75,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
356,108,30180,5,2,1:2:0:0:
340,292,30345,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,128,30510,1,2,1:2:0:0:
248,176,30675,1,2,0:0:0:0:
428,224,30840,1,2,1:2:0:0:
264,316,31005,1,8,0:3:0:0:
344,188,31170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,292,31334,1,4,0:3:0:0:
248,176,31499,6,0,P|212:152|164:144,1,75,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,260,31829,1,2,1:0:0:0:
181,144,31994,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,284,32159,2,0,P|280:304|320:304,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,224,32488,1,2,1:0:0:0:
309,305,32653,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,152,32818,6,0,L|284:76,1,75,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
140,44,33148,1,8,1:3:0:0:
180,188,33312,1,4,1:3:0:0:
284,79,33477,1,8,1:3:0:0:
255,236,33642,1,4,1:3:0:0:
222,23,33807,1,8,1:3:0:0:
331,188,33972,1,4,1:3:0:0:
152,116,34137,5,2,0:2:0:0:
132,120,34301,1,2,0:2:0:0:
112,124,34466,1,2,0:2:0:0:
92,128,34631,1,2,0:2:0:0:
72,132,34796,5,2,0:2:0:0:
69,150,34878,1,2,0:2:0:0:
67,169,34960,1,2,0:2:0:0:
64,187,35043,1,2,0:2:0:0:
62,206,35125,1,2,0:2:0:0:
59,224,35208,1,2,0:2:0:0:
57,243,35290,1,2,0:2:0:0:
54,262,35372,1,2,0:2:0:0:
53,283,35455,5,6,0:0:0:0:
191,146,35620,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,308,35785,2,0,P|236:280|188:272,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,156,36115,1,0,1:0:0:0:
117,139,36197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,125,36279,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,114,36362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,104,36444,2,0,P|204:92|248:104,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,188,36774,5,2,1:0:0:0:
216,180,36939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,180,37021,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,180,37104,1,2,1:2:0:0:
320,72,37268,1,2,0:0:0:0:
337,66,37350,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,64,37432,1,2,1:2:0:0:
375,65,37515,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,69,37597,1,2,0:0:0:0:
410,76,37680,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,88,37763,2,0,P|456:120|464:168,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,300,38093,5,2,1:0:0:0:
388,160,38257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,160,38340,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,160,38422,1,2,1:2:0:0:
292,276,38587,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,96,38752,1,2,1:2:0:0:
264,96,38834,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,96,38917,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,232,39082,1,2,1:0:0:0:
348,224,39246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,108,39411,6,0,P|128:112|44:192,1,150,2|2,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
160,280,39906,2,0,P|160:228|148:204,1,75,2|8,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
20,76,40235,1,4,1:3:0:0:
80,256,40400,1,8,1:3:0:0:
210,27,40565,1,4,1:3:0:0:
150,207,40730,6,0,L|224:196,1,75,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,284,41060,1,2,1:0:0:0:
308,140,41224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,308,41389,1,2,1:0:0:0:
212,308,41472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,308,41554,2,0,P|260:336|288:336,1,75,2|8,0:1|1:3,0:0:0:0:
308,161,41884,6,0,L|309:250,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,288,42213,1,4,1:3:0:0:
392,100,42378,1,2,1:2:0:0:
378,87,42460,1,2,0:0:0:0:
362,76,42542,1,2,0:0:0:0:
345,69,42625,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,64,42708,2,0,P|280:64|248:76,1,75,2|8,1:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
152,180,43038,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,36,43202,1,4,0:3:0:0:
268,185,43367,6,0,P|303:195|341:193,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,248,43697,1,2,1:2:0:0:
481,266,43779,1,2,0:0:0:0:
473,283,43861,1,2,0:0:0:0:
461,298,43944,1,2,0:0:0:0:
448,308,44027,2,0,P|408:332|376:336,1,75,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,296,44356,1,0,1:0:0:0:
341,192,44521,1,2,0:0:0:0:
380,336,44686,5,8,1:3:0:0:
361,333,44768,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,330,44850,1,4,1:3:0:0:
324,327,44933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,324,45016,2,0,P|260:312|232:292,1,75,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
88,328,45345,1,8,1:3:0:0:
88,328,45428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,328,45510,1,4,1:3:0:0:
180,208,45675,1,8,1:3:0:0:
164,356,45840,1,4,1:3:0:0:
137,110,46005,5,6,0:0:0:0:
137,110,46334,2,0,P|161:146|161:202,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,322,46664,2,0,P|224:283|272:255,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,162,46994,2,0,P|317:164|269:136,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,36,47323,5,2,1:2:0:0:
142,54,47405,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,73,47487,1,2,0:0:0:0:
139,92,47570,1,2,0:0:0:0:
137,110,47652,1,2,1:2:0:0:
48,232,47818,2,0,P|96:236|168:316,1,150,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,352,48312,2,0,P|288:304|296:276,1,75,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,172,48642,5,2,1:2:0:0:
396,172,48972,2,0,P|352:160|328:136,1,75,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,276,49301,2,0,P|300:243|333:235,1,75,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,112,49631,2,0,P|251:156|242:188,1,75,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,264,49961,5,2,1:2:0:0:
134,266,50043,1,2,0:0:0:0:
153,269,50125,1,2,0:0:0:0:
171,271,50208,1,2,0:0:0:0:
190,274,50290,1,2,1:2:0:0:
324,344,50455,2,0,P|336:296|424:240,1,150,2|4,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
436,92,50950,2,0,P|400:120|360:128,1,75,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
232,72,51279,5,6,0:0:0:0:
232,72,51609,2,0,P|216:112|180:132,1,75,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,212,51939,2,0,P|289:178|290:136,1,75,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,216,52268,2,0,P|194:209|229:231,1,75,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
336,304,52598,5,2,1:2:0:0:
317,307,52680,1,2,0:0:0:0:
299,310,52762,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,313,52845,1,2,0:0:0:0:
262,316,52927,1,2,1:2:0:0:
112,308,53093,5,2,0:2:0:0:
91,288,53175,1,2,0:0:0:0:
76,264,53257,1,2,1:2:0:0:
67,237,53340,1,2,0:0:0:0:
65,208,53422,1,10,1:3:0:0:
196,144,53587,6,0,P|212:184|212:232,1,75,0|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
291,315,53917,5,6,0:0:0:0:
313,88,54082,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,284,54246,1,2,1:2:0:0:
244,119,54411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,242,54576,5,6,0:0:0:0:
313,88,54741,1,4,0:3:0:0:
352,180,54906,1,8,1:3:0:0:
188,196,55071,1,4,0:3:0:0:
256,340,55235,5,6,0:0:0:0:
352,180,55400,1,4,0:3:0:0:
352,180,55730,5,6,0:0:0:0:
164,176,55895,1,4,0:3:0:0:
164,176,56224,5,6,0:0:0:0:
312,288,56389,1,4,0:3:0:0:
312,288,56719,5,6,0:1:0:0:
288,64,56884,1,4,0:3:0:0:
288,64,57213,5,6,0:1:0:0:
106,198,57378,1,2,0:3:0:0:
312,288,57543,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,274,57873,6,0,P|142:302|186:310,1,82.5000025177003,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,240,58199,2,0,P|284:212|240:204,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,196,58525,2,0,P|132:175|161:141,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,12,58851,2,0,P|243:60|258:102,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,64,59177,6,0,L|320:48,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,92,59503,2,0,P|269:136|261:176,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,188,59829,2,0,P|130:152|168:139,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,272,60155,2,0,P|217:263|187:236,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,92,60481,5,2,1:2:0:0:
372,272,60644,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,44,60807,1,2,1:2:0:0:
228,168,60970,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,188,61133,1,2,1:2:0:0:
304,32,61296,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,208,61459,1,2,1:2:0:0:
240,88,61623,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,252,61786,5,2,1:2:0:0:
340,108,61949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,62112,1,2,1:2:0:0:
232,168,62275,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,356,62438,1,8,1:3:0:0:
392,188,62601,1,4,1:3:0:0:
160,260,62764,1,8,1:3:0:0:
252,72,62927,1,4,1:3:0:0:
320,268,63090,6,0,P|372:284|416:280,1,82.5000025177003,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,200,63416,2,0,P|160:184|116:188,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,332,63742,1,2,1:0:0:0:
256,124,63905,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,318,64068,1,8,1:3:0:0:
357,138,64231,1,4,1:3:0:0:
148,120,64394,6,0,P|104:116|64:132,1,82.5000025177003,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,177,64720,2,0,P|288:181|328:165,1,82.5000025177003,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,225,65046,1,2,1:2:0:0:
281,58,65209,1,8,0:3:0:0:
176,222,65373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,61,65536,1,4,0:3:0:0:
323,167,65699,6,0,P|387:167|419:187,1,82.5000025177003,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,264,66025,1,2,1:0:0:0:
468,244,66188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,348,66351,2,0,P|248:352|204:328,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,320,66677,1,8,1:3:0:0:
224,252,66840,1,4,1:3:0:0:
424,200,67003,6,0,L|412:112,1,82.5000025177003,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,320,67329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,120,67492,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,320,67655,2,0,P|248:272|252:232,1,82.5000025177003,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
332,44,67981,1,8,1:3:0:0:
328,264,68144,1,2,0:0:0:0:
204,100,68307,6,0,P|156:108|120:136,1,82.5000025177003,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,180,68633,2,0,P|328:160|360:116,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,288,68959,2,0,P|248:259|194:254,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,240,69286,2,0,P|375:288|397:337,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,176,69612,6,0,L|448:92,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,148,69938,2,0,P|284:192|300:236,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,277,70264,2,0,P|415:248|369:239,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,348,70590,2,0,P|298:332|328:297,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,112,70916,5,2,1:2:0:0:
252,268,71079,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,232,71242,1,2,1:2:0:0:
256,180,71405,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,332,71568,1,2,1:2:0:0:
392,112,71731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,256,71894,1,2,1:2:0:0:
256,180,72057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
414,210,72220,5,2,1:2:0:0:
296,92,72383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,256,72546,1,2,1:2:0:0:
180,116,72709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,304,72873,1,8,1:3:0:0:
296,92,73036,1,4,1:3:0:0:
324,256,73199,1,8,1:3:0:0:
250,22,73362,1,4,1:3:0:0:
180,172,73525,5,6,1:0:0:0:
344,164,73688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,304,73851,2,0,P|193:328|149:340,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,220,74177,1,2,1:0:0:0:
156,340,74340,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,172,74503,2,0,P|220:152|244:112,1,82.5000025177003,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
456,140,74829,5,2,1:2:0:0:
272,48,74992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
389,232,75155,1,2,1:2:0:0:
240,121,75318,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,304,75481,1,2,1:2:0:0:
180,172,75644,1,8,0:3:0:0:
164,336,75807,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,197,75970,1,4,0:3:0:0:
252,220,76133,6,0,P|296:212|344:240,1,82.5000025177003,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,332,76459,1,2,1:0:0:0:
396,176,76623,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,340,76786,2,0,P|324:328|300:304,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,144,77112,1,2,1:0:0:0:
452,240,77275,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,308,77438,6,0,L|207:296,1,82.5000025177003,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
72,232,77764,1,8,1:3:0:0:
232,192,77927,1,4,1:3:0:0:
72,152,78090,1,8,1:3:0:0:
208,56,78253,1,4,1:3:0:0:
48,16,78416,1,8,1:3:0:0:
232,192,78579,1,4,1:3:0:0:
72,152,78742,5,8,1:3:0:0:
68,172,78823,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,192,78905,1,4,1:3:0:0:
72,213,78986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,232,79068,1,8,1:3:0:0:
89,250,79149,1,0,0:0:0:0:
103,265,79231,1,4,1:3:0:0:
119,279,79312,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,288,79394,2,0,P|180:312|200:316,1,41.2500012588501,8|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,316,79557,2,0,P|252:292|232:288,1,41.2500012588501,4|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,184,79720,2,0,P|252:208|272:212,3,41.2500012588501,8|0|4|0,1:3|0:0|1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,110,80046,6,0,L|231:86,15,20.6250006294251,8|0|0|0|4|0|0|0|8|0|0|0|4|0|0|0,1:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|1:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|1:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|1:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,78,80699,6,0,L|307:66,14,10.3125003147125,8|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|4|0|0|0|0|0|0,1:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|1:3|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,86,81025,1,8,1:3:0:0:
371,94,81106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
399,102,81188,1,4,1:3:0:0:
427,110,81269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
455,118,81351,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81432,12,0,82329,0:0:0:0:
76,96,82655,6,0,L|168:80,1,82.5000025177003,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,144,82977,2,0,P|272:172|260:216,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,236,83300,2,0,P|138:253|182:241,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,372,83622,2,0,P|273:326|241:294,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,172,83945,6,0,L|160:80,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,222,84267,2,0,P|262:278|226:318,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,160,84590,2,0,P|285:135|268:84,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,260,84913,2,0,P|402:228|455:239,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,318,85235,5,2,1:2:0:0:
272,114,85396,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,296,85558,5,2,1:2:0:0:
200,112,85719,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,292,85880,5,2,1:2:0:0:
129,126,86041,1,2,0:0:0:0:
40,312,86203,5,2,1:2:0:0:
62,162,86364,1,2,0:0:0:0:
149,261,86525,5,2,1:2:0:0:
129,126,86686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,240,86848,5,2,1:2:0:0:
228,89,87009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,240,87171,5,8,1:3:0:0:
333,76,87332,1,4,1:3:0:0:
376,260,87493,5,8,1:3:0:0:
443,88,87654,1,4,1:3:0:0:
320,316,87816,5,6,1:0:0:0:
140,216,87977,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,108,88138,1,2,1:0:0:0:
220,292,88300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,88,88461,1,2,1:0:0:0:
220,292,88622,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,196,88784,1,8,1:3:0:0:
220,292,88945,1,4,1:3:0:0:
319,108,89106,5,2,1:2:0:0:
176,360,89267,1,2,0:0:0:0:
219,135,89429,1,2,1:2:0:0:
288,332,89590,1,2,0:0:0:0:
341,186,89751,1,2,1:2:0:0:
220,292,89913,1,8,0:3:0:0:
342,268,90074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,229,90235,1,4,0:3:0:0:
376,104,90396,6,0,P|380:56|368:20,1,82.5000025177003,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,151,90719,2,0,P|237:199|249:235,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,172,91042,2,0,P|468:164|504:136,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,83,91365,2,0,P|149:91|113:119,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,288,91687,5,8,1:3:0:0:
121,109,91848,1,4,1:3:0:0:
192,282,92009,5,8,1:3:0:0:
197,83,92170,1,4,1:3:0:0:
288,276,92332,5,8,1:3:0:0:
274,57,92493,1,4,1:3:0:0:
388,268,92654,5,8,1:3:0:0:
351,29,92815,1,4,1:3:0:0:
216,188,92977,6,0,P|184:208|128:204,1,82.5000025177003,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,112,93300,2,0,P|352:144|360:192,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,304,93622,2,0,P|265:263|303:232,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,272,93945,2,0,P|414:280|368:263,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,112,94267,6,0,L|420:104,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,44,94590,2,0,P|204:56|172:92,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,232,94913,2,0,P|257:184|242:138,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,132,95235,2,0,P|126:167|173:177,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,184,95558,5,2,1:2:0:0:
180,77,95719,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,272,95880,5,2,1:2:0:0:
150,142,96041,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,332,96203,5,2,1:2:0:0:
95,188,96364,1,2,0:0:0:0:
132,364,96525,5,2,1:2:0:0:
29,214,96686,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,332,96848,5,2,1:2:0:0:
59,283,97009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,264,97171,5,2,1:2:0:0:
73,192,97332,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,216,97493,5,8,1:3:0:0:
117,118,97654,1,4,1:3:0:0:
392,200,97816,5,8,1:3:0:0:
189,54,97977,1,4,1:3:0:0:
152,268,98138,6,0,L|104:284,7,41.2500012588501,4|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,272,98784,1,2,0:2:0:0:
82,256,98864,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,239,98945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
62,220,99025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
57,200,99106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
55,180,99187,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,159,99267,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,139,99348,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,120,99429,6,0,L|84:80,7,41.2500012588501,2|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,96,100074,1,8,1:3:0:0:
118,104,100154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,110,100235,1,4,1:3:0:0:
158,112,100315,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,111,100396,1,8,1:3:0:0:
199,106,100477,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,98,100557,1,4,1:3:0:0:
235,87,100638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,72,100719,6,0,P|276:52|312:40,1,56.2500021457673,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,12,100880,2,0,P|420:32|384:44,1,56.2500021457673,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,144,101042,6,0,P|268:126|309:120,1,56.2500021457673,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,113,101203,2,0,P|423:130|382:136,1,56.2500021457673,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,216,101364,6,0,P|262:201|307:203,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
459,221,101525,2,0,P|428:235|383:233,1,56.2500021457673,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,292,101687,6,0,P|255:282|294:293,1,56.2500021457673,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,340,101848,2,0,P|428:349|389:341,1,56.2500021457673,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,364,102009,5,4,0:0:0:0:
165,168,102171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,337,102332,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,117,102493,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,302,102654,1,2,0:2:0:0:
393,198,102816,1,0,0:0:0:0:
91,164,102977,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,295,103138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,52,103300,5,8,0:3:0:0:
284,328,103461,1,4,0:3:0:0:
96,48,103622,1,8,0:3:0:0:
200,324,103783,1,4,0:3:0:0:
180,52,103945,1,8,0:3:0:0:
131,274,104106,1,4,0:3:0:0:
264,54,104267,1,8,0:3:0:0:
45,330,104428,1,4,0:1:0:0:
256,192,104590,12,8,105558,0:3:0:0:
56,144,105880,6,0,P|80:108|80:68,1,67.4999979400635,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,132,106209,2,0,P|152:168|152:208,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,276,106539,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,316,106704,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,320,106869,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,272,107033,1,2,0:3:0:0:
452,196,107198,6,0,P|460:152|452:120,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,45,107528,2,0,P|289:78|297:110,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,201,107858,1,2,0:0:0:0:
377,155,108022,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,110,108187,1,2,0:0:0:0:
298,201,108352,1,10,0:3:0:0:
174,198,108517,6,0,P|137:191|75:99,1,134.999995880127,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,66,109011,1,8,0:3:0:0:
227,235,109176,1,4,0:0:0:0:
243,99,109341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,272,109506,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,136,109671,1,8,0:3:0:0:
368,252,109836,5,4,0:0:0:0:
296,136,110000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,272,110165,5,2,0:0:0:0:
218,117,110329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,272,110495,5,2,0:0:0:0:
147,75,110659,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,264,110825,5,2,0:0:0:0:
84,22,110989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,272,111154,6,0,L|200:344,2,67.4999979400635,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,172,111649,1,2,0:0:0:0:
221,157,111731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,145,111813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
246,135,111896,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,129,111978,1,4,0:0:0:0:
278,125,112061,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,124,112143,2,0,P|328:132|364:128,1,67.4999979400635,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,192,112473,6,0,L|436:268,1,67.4999979400635,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,192,112803,2,0,P|354:148|370:116,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,172,113132,2,0,P|237:200|202:203,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,264,113462,2,0,P|342:279|361:308,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,360,113792,6,0,L|204:352,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,268,114121,2,0,P|140:236|148:196,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,112,114451,2,0,P|219:114|250:141,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,208,114781,2,0,P|292:237|253:250,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,128,115110,5,2,1:2:0:0:
264,250,115275,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,176,115440,5,2,1:2:0:0:
331,289,115605,1,2,0:0:0:0:
440,208,115770,5,2,1:2:0:0:
407,312,115935,1,2,0:0:0:0:
508,224,116099,5,2,1:2:0:0:
486,319,116264,1,2,0:0:0:0:
385,217,116429,5,2,1:2:0:0:
407,312,116594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,220,116759,5,2,1:2:0:0:
323,326,116924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,224,117088,5,8,1:3:0:0:
238,341,117253,1,4,1:3:0:0:
156,228,117418,5,8,1:3:0:0:
151,356,117583,1,4,1:3:0:0:
80,232,117748,6,0,P|64:196|68:160,1,67.4999979400635,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,52,118077,1,2,1:0:0:0:
148,184,118242,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,64,118407,2,0,P|216:96|208:136,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,248,118737,1,8,1:3:0:0:
140,116,118902,1,4,1:3:0:0:
224,196,119066,5,2,1:2:0:0:
216,72,119231,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,72,119314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,72,119396,1,2,1:2:0:0:
296,180,119561,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,68,119726,1,2,1:2:0:0:
368,164,119890,1,8,0:3:0:0:
360,64,120055,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,148,120220,1,4,0:3:0:0:
432,60,120385,6,0,P|472:60|500:80,1,67.4999979400635,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,120715,1,2,1:0:0:0:
360,64,120880,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,228,121044,2,0,P|328:264|360:296,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,136,121374,1,2,1:0:0:0:
416,224,121539,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,316,121704,6,0,L|196:304,1,67.4999979400635,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,140,122033,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,332,122198,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,220,122363,2,0,L|352:208,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,20,122693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,236,122858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,128,123022,6,0,P|328:108|288:108,1,67.4999979400635,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,140,123352,1,2,1:0:0:0:
268,236,123517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,127,123682,1,2,1:0:0:0:
183,115,123847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,238,124011,1,2,1:0:0:0:
327,154,124176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,92,124341,6,0,L|276:84,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,108,124671,1,2,1:0:0:0:
312,212,124836,1,0,0:0:0:0:
267,84,125000,1,2,1:0:0:0:
404,134,125165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,202,125330,1,2,1:0:0:0:
288,66,125494,1,0,0:0:0:0:
399,161,125660,6,0,P|408:200|404:232,1,67.4999979400635,2|2,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,272,125989,5,2,1:2:0:0:
412,296,126154,1,2,0:2:0:0:
286,202,126319,5,2,1:2:0:0:
405,227,126484,1,2,0:2:0:0:
296,136,126649,5,2,1:2:0:0:
399,161,126814,1,2,0:2:0:0:
328,48,126978,5,2,1:2:0:0:
347,153,127143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,72,127308,5,2,1:2:0:0:
240,189,127473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,92,127638,5,8,1:3:0:0:
126,219,127803,1,4,1:3:0:0:
56,104,127967,5,8,1:3:0:0:
7,237,128132,1,4,1:3:0:0:
126,219,128297,6,0,L|204:212,1,67.4999979400635,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,80,128627,1,2,1:0:0:0:
272,240,128792,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,76,128956,2,0,P|316:112|312:152,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,324,129286,1,8,1:3:0:0:
184,152,129451,1,4,1:3:0:0:
376,220,129616,5,2,1:2:0:0:
176,248,129781,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,248,129863,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,248,129945,1,2,1:2:0:0:
288,80,130110,1,2,0:2:0:0:
312,280,130275,1,2,1:2:0:0:
204,132,130440,1,8,0:3:0:0:
301,265,130605,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,146,130770,1,4,0:3:0:0:
364,136,130934,6,0,P|384:160|392:208,1,67.4999979400635,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,324,131264,1,2,1:0:0:0:
392,194,131429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,208,131594,2,0,P|216:216|192:232,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,336,131923,1,2,1:0:0:0:
197,227,132088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,152,132253,6,0,P|36:108|44:64,1,67.4999979400635,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
236,40,132583,1,8,1:3:0:0:
38,85,132748,1,4,1:3:0:0:
197,227,132912,2,0,P|205:267|229:307,1,67.4999979400635,8|4,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
476,342,133242,1,8,1:3:0:0:
216,290,133407,1,4,1:3:0:0:
400,240,133572,6,0,B|448:156|352:156|400:68,1,179.999994506836,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
398,70,134561,5,0,0:0:0:0:
398,70,134726,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,70,134890,2,0,P|362:90|258:82,1,134.999995880127,6|8,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
156,52,135385,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,188,135550,2,0,P|144:224|144:264,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,169,135880,2,0,P|278:133|278:93,1,67.4999979400635,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,104,136209,6,0,L|60:96,2,67.4999979400635,2|0|8,0:1|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
262,169,136704,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,166,136869,2,0,P|117:126|133:102,1,67.4999979400635,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,24,137198,1,10,0:1:0:0:
262,169,137363,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,104,137528,6,0,L|200:96,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,176,137858,2,0,L|261:168,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,252,138187,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,96,138352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,324,138517,1,10,0:1:0:0:
261,168,138682,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,308,138847,5,2,0:1:0:0:
360,192,139011,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,188,139094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,184,139176,2,0,L|368:92,1,67.4999979400635,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,40,139506,2,0,L|256:80,1,33.7499989700318,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,88,139671,2,0,L|180:128,1,33.7499989700318,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,156,139836,2,0,L|248:196,1,33.7499989700318,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,204,140001,2,0,L|172:244,1,33.7499989700318,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,324,140165,5,6,0:1:0:0:
264,164,140330,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,164,140412,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,164,140495,1,8,0:1:0:0:
324,320,140660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,227,140825,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,188,140989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,84,141154,1,10,0:1:0:0:
248,300,141319,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,120,141484,5,2,0:1:0:0:
112,172,141649,2,0,P|92:200|108:296,1,134.999995880127,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,305,142061,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,314,142143,2,0,B|173:338|213:329,1,67.4999979400635
200,184,142473,1,10,0:1:0:0:
277,347,142638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,212,142803,5,2,0:1:0:0:
167,314,142967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,148,143132,1,8,0:1:0:0:
277,347,143297,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,116,143462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,284,143627,2,0,P|48:240|48:156,1,134.999995880127,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,48,144121,6,0,L|260:36,1,134.999995880127,8|8,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
393,11,144616,1,4,1:3:0:0:
254,54,144781,1,8,0:0:0:0:
253,70,144863,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,87,144945,1,4,0:0:0:0:
252,104,145028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,121,145110,2,0,P|257:168|276:199,1,67.4999979400635,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,352,145440,6,0,L|250:332,1,75,6|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,348,145770,1,8,0:1:0:0:
121,329,145852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,310,145934,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,292,146017,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,264,146099,5,0,0:0:0:0:
147,245,146181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,226,146263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,208,146346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,180,146429,5,10,0:1:0:0:
121,161,146511,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,142,146593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,124,146676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,92,146759,6,0,L|128:44,1,37.5,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,188,146923,2,0,L|255:240,1,37.5
368,56,147088,2,0,L|376:8,1,37.5,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,208,147253,2,0,L|364:256,1,37.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,77,147418,2,0,L|254:25,1,37.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,224,147583,2,0,L|148:272,1,37.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,136,147748,2,0,P|376:136|424:168,1,75,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,328,148077,6,0,L|432:340,1,37.5,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,260,148242,2,0,L|396:248,1,37.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,328,148407,2,0,L|304:340,1,37.5,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,224,148572,2,0,L|276:212,1,37.5,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,328,148737,2,0,L|176:340,1,37.5,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,188,148901,2,0,L|156:176,1,37.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,328,149066,2,0,L|48:340,1,37.5,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,148,149231,2,0,L|36:136,1,37.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,92,149396,6,0,P|288:132|396:164,1,150,2|8,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
156,260,149890,2,0,P|180:222|154:113,1,150,0|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
340,265,150385,2,0,P|295:262|213:339,1,150,10|6,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
217,324,151044,6,0,P|173:312|145:288,1,75,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,236,151374,2,0,P|88:203|123:191,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,144,151704,2,0,P|227:188|220:224,1,75,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,308,152033,5,2,0:1:0:0:
310,311,152115,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,313,152197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,311,152280,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,306,152362,1,8,0:1:0:0:
383,299,152445,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,288,152528,2,0,P|432:264|456:144,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,124,153022,2,0,P|356:168|376:200,1,75,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,300,153352,6,0,L|272:208,1,75,6|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,16,153682,1,8,0:1:0:0:
370,194,153847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,92,154011,5,6,0:1:0:0:
200,280,154176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,152,154341,1,8,0:1:0:0:
328,292,154506,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,148,154671,5,6,0:2:0:0:
148,236,154836,1,4,0:3:0:0:
148,236,155165,5,6,0:2:0:0:
208,20,155330,1,4,0:3:0:0:
208,20,155660,5,6,0:2:0:0:
412,116,155825,1,4,0:3:0:0:
412,116,156154,5,6,0:1:0:0:
188,132,156319,1,4,0:3:0:0:
188,132,156649,5,6,0:1:0:0:
400,208,156813,1,2,0:3:0:0:
224,352,156978,1,2,0:2:0:0:
224,352,157308,6,0,P|164:340|136:312,1,89.9999972534181,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,280,157634,2,0,P|360:308|380:360,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,212,157960,2,0,P|211:232|156:223,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,192,158286,2,0,P|352:143|387:100,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,28,158612,6,0,L|208:120,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,240,158938,2,0,P|128:260|184:256,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,144,159264,2,0,P|252:179|228:229,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,384,159590,2,0,P|267:328|235:282,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,84,159916,5,2,1:2:0:0:
169,321,160079,1,2,0:0:0:0:
181,99,160242,5,2,1:2:0:0:
110,305,160405,1,2,0:0:0:0:
94,62,160568,5,2,1:2:0:0:
157,245,160731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
181,99,160894,5,2,1:2:0:0:
237,263,161057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
207,98,161221,5,2,1:2:0:0:
157,245,161384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,80,161547,5,2,1:2:0:0:
306,247,161710,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,68,161873,5,8,1:3:0:0:
237,263,162036,1,4,1:3:0:0:
336,52,162199,5,8,1:3:0:0:
297,289,162362,1,4,1:3:0:0:
187,152,162525,5,6,1:0:0:0:
368,165,162688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,91,162851,1,2,1:0:0:0:
237,263,163014,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,81,163177,1,2,1:0:0:0:
394,295,163340,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,200,163503,1,8,1:3:0:0:
410,172,163666,1,4,1:3:0:0:
248,320,163829,5,2,1:2:0:0:
252,103,163992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
317,314,164155,1,2,1:2:0:0:
110,243,164318,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,172,164481,1,2,1:2:0:0:
175,317,164644,1,8,0:3:0:0:
171,172,164808,1,0,1:2:0:0:
246,253,164971,1,4,0:3:0:0:
246,107,165134,5,6,1:0:0:0:
165,246,165297,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,162,165460,1,2,1:0:0:0:
264,334,165623,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,156,165786,1,2,1:0:0:0:
329,279,165949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,81,166112,1,2,1:0:0:0:
181,275,166275,1,4,1:3:0:0:
404,204,166438,5,6,1:0:0:0:
167,156,166601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,120,166764,1,2,1:0:0:0:
256,311,166927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,58,167090,1,8,1:3:0:0:
428,221,167253,1,4,1:3:0:0:
171,91,167416,1,8,1:3:0:0:
216,356,167579,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,160,167742,6,0,P|396:132|440:128,1,89.9999972534181,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,212,168068,2,0,P|212:156|220:112,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,316,168394,2,0,P|295:357|253:372,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,160,168721,2,0,P|412:174|446:203,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,296,169047,6,0,P|212:252|220:196,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,192,169373,2,0,P|404:228|356:236,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,84,169699,2,0,P|247:94|278:132,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,344,170025,2,0,P|217:297|234:251,1,89.9999972534181,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,80,170351,5,2,1:2:0:0:
108,56,170514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
428,83,170677,5,2,1:2:0:0:
135,218,170840,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,86,171003,5,2,1:2:0:0:
184,61,171166,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,90,171329,5,2,1:2:0:0:
207,187,171492,1,2,0:0:0:0:
369,93,171655,5,2,1:2:0:0:
105,140,171818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,170,171981,5,2,1:2:0:0:
95,69,172144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,126,172308,5,8,1:3:0:0:
122,182,172471,1,4,1:3:0:0:
434,49,172634,5,8,1:3:0:0:
167,277,172797,1,4,1:3:0:0:
399,227,172960,5,6,1:0:0:0:
209,166,173123,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,132,173286,1,2,1:0:0:0:
313,303,173449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,102,173612,1,2,1:0:0:0:
432,328,173775,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,48,173938,1,8,1:3:0:0:
256,245,174101,1,4,1:3:0:0:
478,148,174264,5,2,1:2:0:0:
234,91,174427,1,2,0:0:0:0:
234,91,174509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,91,174590,1,2,1:2:0:0:
385,278,174753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
338,40,174916,1,2,1:2:0:0:
284,235,175079,1,8,0:3:0:0:
399,120,175242,1,0,1:2:0:0:
446,231,175405,1,4,0:3:0:0:
329,175,175568,5,6,1:0:0:0:
310,320,175731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,146,175894,1,2,1:0:0:0:
381,281,176058,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,198,176221,1,2,1:0:0:0:
400,210,176384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,70,176547,1,2,1:0:0:0:
294,281,176710,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,65,176873,5,8,1:3:0:0:
400,210,177036,1,4,1:3:0:0:
378,62,177199,1,8,1:3:0:0:
294,281,177362,1,4,1:3:0:0:
300,65,177525,1,8,1:3:0:0:
126,227,177688,1,4,1:3:0:0:
349,139,177851,1,8,1:3:0:0:
100,81,178014,1,4,1:3:0:0:
301,210,178177,5,8,1:3:0:0:
215,93,178340,1,4,1:3:0:0:
240,254,178503,5,8,1:3:0:0:
289,90,178666,1,4,1:3:0:0:
296,272,178829,5,8,1:3:0:0:
145,115,178992,1,4,1:3:0:0:
258,296,179155,5,8,1:3:0:0:
358,105,179318,1,4,1:3:0:0:
169,309,179481,5,8,1:3:0:0:
407,157,179644,1,4,1:3:0:0:
207,286,179808,5,8,1:3:0:0:
336,40,179971,1,4,1:3:0:0:
159,246,180134,5,8,1:3:0:0:
430,244,180297,1,4,1:3:0:0:
155,138,180460,5,8,1:3:0:0:
408,319,180623,1,4,1:3:0:0:
263,66,180786,5,2,0:0:0:0:
291,307,180949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,84,181112,5,0,0:0:0:0:
227,285,181275,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,105,181438,5,0,0:0:0:0:
162,263,181601,1,2,0:0:0:0:
72,130,181764,5,2,0:0:0:0:
97,249,181927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,168,182090,6,0,P|236:160|276:120,1,97.4999955368044,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,60,182412,2,0,L|408:184,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,284,182735,2,0,L|366:232,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,244,183057,2,0,L|345:171,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,56,183380,6,0,P|204:64|148:48,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,128,183702,2,0,L|132:164,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,148,184025,2,0,L|192:213,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,344,184348,2,0,L|119:242,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,28,184670,5,2,1:2:0:0:
256,268,184831,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,52,184993,5,2,1:2:0:0:
308,196,185154,1,2,0:0:0:0:
108,148,185315,5,2,1:2:0:0:
300,112,185477,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,228,185638,5,2,1:2:0:0:
295,278,185799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,160,185960,5,2,1:2:0:0:
232,336,186122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,160,186283,5,2,1:2:0:0:
164,284,186444,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,236,186606,5,8,1:3:0:0:
188,128,186767,1,4,1:3:0:0:
328,352,186928,5,8,1:3:0:0:
364,88,187090,1,4,1:3:0:0:
223,296,187251,5,6,1:0:0:0:
188,128,187412,1,0,0:0:0:0:
313,260,187573,1,2,1:0:0:0:
144,213,187735,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,172,187896,1,2,1:0:0:0:
172,302,188057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,100,188219,1,8,1:3:0:0:
314,346,188380,1,4,1:3:0:0:
144,152,188541,5,2,1:2:0:0:
389,152,188702,1,2,0:0:0:0:
155,235,188864,1,2,1:2:0:0:
309,44,189025,1,2,0:0:0:0:
72,112,189186,1,2,1:2:0:0:
284,166,189348,1,8,0:3:0:0:
104,238,189509,1,0,1:2:0:0:
200,132,189670,1,4,0:3:0:0:
224,300,189831,5,6,1:0:0:0:
104,148,189993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,232,190154,1,2,1:0:0:0:
115,317,190315,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,123,190477,1,2,1:0:0:0:
51,231,190638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,285,190799,1,2,1:0:0:0:
126,109,190960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,105,191122,5,8,1:3:0:0:
176,260,191283,1,4,1:3:0:0:
313,33,191444,1,8,1:3:0:0:
280,312,191606,1,4,1:3:0:0:
471,152,191767,1,8,1:3:0:0:
202,148,191928,1,4,1:3:0:0:
430,296,192090,1,8,1:3:0:0:
313,33,192251,1,4,1:3:0:0:
336,260,192412,6,0,P|288:292|232:300,1,97.4999955368044,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,260,192735,2,0,B|84:220|84:220|140:204,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,20,193057,2,0,B|204:64|204:64|190:120,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,252,193380,2,0,B|279:247|279:247|237:207,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,158,193702,6,0,P|72:130|119:133,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,43,194025,2,0,B|332:91|332:91|312:143,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,259,194348,2,0,B|197:221|197:221|252:212,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,279,194670,2,0,B|378:268|378:268|343:225,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,54,194993,5,2,1:2:0:0:
318,323,195154,1,2,0:0:0:0:
246,80,195315,5,2,1:2:0:0:
267,313,195476,1,2,0:0:0:0:
149,132,195638,5,2,1:2:0:0:
218,313,195799,1,2,0:0:0:0:
83,200,195960,5,2,1:2:0:0:
171,327,196121,1,2,0:0:0:0:
149,132,196283,5,2,1:2:0:0:
58,332,196444,1,0,0:0:0:0:
54,101,196606,5,2,1:2:0:0:
171,327,196767,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,113,196928,5,2,1:2:0:0:
48,353,197089,1,4,1:3:0:0:
43,76,197251,5,8,1:3:0:0:
183,347,197412,1,4,1:3:0:0:
82,151,197573,5,6,1:2:0:0:
110,305,197735,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,143,197896,1,0,0:0:0:0:
30,271,198057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,76,198219,1,2,1:2:0:0:
195,297,198380,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,43,198541,1,0,0:0:0:0:
110,305,198702,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,100,198864,5,2,1:2:0:0:
30,138,199025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,156,199186,5,0,0:0:0:0:
53,211,199347,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,213,199509,5,2,1:2:0:0:
83,277,199670,1,4,1:3:0:0:
277,270,199831,5,8,1:3:0:0:
114,346,199992,1,4,1:3:0:0:
339,334,200154,6,0,P|271:334|235:326,1,97.4999955368044,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,238,200477,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,136,200638,1,8,0:3:0:0:
243,330,200799,6,0,P|187:362|147:362,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,126,201122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,190,201283,1,8,0:3:0:0:
155,363,201444,6,0,P|123:319|123:271,1,97.4999955368044,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,38,201767,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,306,201928,1,0,0:0:0:0:
119,278,202089,6,0,P|115:218|139:182,1,97.4999955368044,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
443,42,202412,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,382,202573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,170,202735,5,2,1:2:0:0:
490,148,202896,1,4,0:3:0:0:
60,229,203057,5,10,0:1:0:0:
412,159,203218,1,4,0:3:0:0:
81,94,203380,5,10,0:1:0:0:
457,217,203541,1,4,0:3:0:0:
30,154,203702,5,8,0:3:0:0:
445,90,203863,1,4,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Natsu wrote:

Crescendo

1. HP is super low, I think allowing random people who spam keys to pass your map isn't fine, use atleast 6. Even the insane diff is using a higher setting I still want to make the HP low enough that people can generally get through 75-90% of the map. The low HP was originally to motivate people to try and "beat" the map because it keeps getting harder and harder. I think with the HP where it currently is, most people will be able to get close to passing the map and it'll make the overall experience more fun. With a map like this, I don't want to punish people too hard for failing jumps, I just want to punish them for failing too many jumps in a row, which is what happens when the jump distance becomes too big for them to handle, The key is that they'll no where, and try and get further and further along the map, and maybe eventually beat it xD.
  2. 00:46:664 (3,4,5,6) - if you are following the melody of the song then some 1/2 sliders would fit it better. Fixed.
  3. 02:13:572 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this feels anticlimactic, either reduce the spacing or use some 1/2 sliders instead. Hmm. Idk I don't think this section needs to be climactic, since the music isn't that intense. I want to capture that guitar riff as it's going up in pitch, thats why i've arranged the sliders going upward and in a rotated zig-zag movement.
  4. 02:18:847 (1,2,1,2) - 1/2 sliders would fit better the music rhythm, since this is really different from 02:19:506 (1,2,1,2) - Agree. Fixed.
  5. 03:19:993 (4,1) - 03:20:638 (2,1) - jumps are a bit exaggerated there Agreed. Reduced the spacing.
  6. 03:22:412 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - while I agree on the increase of the difficulty, i feel 03:22:412 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - being super exaggerated, reduce the spacing a bit it doesn't hurt your map, but make a more friendly end, putting them insider the grid its a fair compromise IMO. I still want to keep the jumps for their size, but I made the jumps right at the end, 03:23:380 (5,1,2,3) - smaller using a different formation. Everything is in the grid now though, well, I think I edited the .osu to make them outside grid (but in the screen) but I resnapped everything using grid snap now xD.
  7. Do you mind explaining again the ignored 1/4s, I guess 1/4 sliders would work better, since you can keep the stressed beats and also fill the 1/4s with slider tails.

Yea sure. The 1/4's are ignored because in order to capture the pitch increase on every 1/2, I need to use 1/2 jumps. If you map 1/4 rhythms, it suddenly becomes almost impossible to emphasize every 1/2 note without doing some crazy Hanzer level streams, and I don't want this map to be a stream map or anything. The other thing about using kicksliders was that using kicksliders would make the guitar-section at 02:03:022 - not feel unique, and I really wanted that visual distinction between circles and kicksliders. I think that while there are indeed 1/4 drum notes in the background, the main melody is still clearly 1/2, it's just the drums that double. It's not like the main melody becomes 1/4. The map is centered around the use of 1/2 rhythms and jumps so iI think while streams work, they would end up making the map less unique and wouldn't support the rhythmic theme that this map is trying to set.

Haru's Insane

Fixing for Haru since he's really busy with school ;c.

1. 00:03:807 (1,2,3,4) - improve blankets, looks super bad atm Fixed.
  2. 00:17:159 (2) - 00:17:488 (3,4) - rhythm is wrong, why are the sliders ending in a super important beats? at this part all of they should start at the white ticks, which are the ones that follow the main melody, personally I can't agree with the current rhythm. Fixed.
  3. 00:21:609 (4,5,6) - same, if you notice the music clearly indicate you, 1-2 00:21:609 - 00:21:774 - 1-2 00:21:939 - 00:22:104 - , basically starting the slider 00:21:774 (5) - on the red tick doesn't makes sense with the music Fixed.
  4. 00:42:378 (2) - this is touching the HP bar, yeah is rankable, but it doesn't looks professional, and experienced mapper will avoid doing such things, since the grid is big enough to avoid this mistakes. Moved it a few pixels down. Personally, I've always been fine with touching the HP Bar since my grid-style mapping ends up sometimes overlapping with the HP bar due to certain structures I crease. I try to work around the area, but at the same time I also feel it restricts the mapping area a bit so I don't personally mind it as much xD.
  5. 00:43:038 (5) - again you are giving a click action to the wrong beat, the music clearly indicate you that the current slider tail should be clickable Fixed.
  6. 00:56:389 (1) - again why is the slider tail mapped to such important beat in the song? I think this one is fine. The slider-end isn't clickable but I think it's still acknowledging the rhythm in the song. It's just simplifying the rhythm a bit and giving a more interesting approach to the rhythm than what you'd normally expect. I think having a momentary break there is a nice alternative. Haruto doesn't put as much emphasis onto the main melody as I do, since he maps the drums like in 00:55:730 (1,2,3,4,5) - (the doublets) so I think his rhythm choice makes putting a slider-end on 00:56:719 - less offensive to the rhythm. Like, if I did this on my difficulty where I always follow the main melody, then it's definitely a must-fix.
  7. 00:59:992 (5) - same as above Fixed.
  8. 01:30:396 (1,2,3,4) - slider tails can be stacked better Fixed.
  9. 02:08:956 (3) - again you don't need to have this kind of dirty stuff (calling it dirty, because it touch the game elements), the grid is big enough and you can easily avoid touching the hp bar I think here, the hexagon-grid structure here makes it really hard to change anything. If it were my difficulty, I would just leave it since I prioritize structure above HP-bar aesthetics.
  10. 02:13:572 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - why the jumps are bigger than in the previous part? this one is less intense.. Fixed.
  11. 02:18:270 (3) - something went wrong here Indeed. Fixed.
  12. 02:35:825 (1) - again why is this slider tail mapped to such important beat? Same reasoning as above. We can discuss it further if you wish though. It's not a hard fix, but here I think the rhythm is fine.
  13. 03:20:799 (3,4) - this is inconsistent with your other same rhythms, also starting that slider in red tick doesn't make much sense with the song Agreed. Fixed.
  14. Not a fan of this diff, but I can make a compromise if you fix the wrong rhythms
Joey's Hyper

Fixing for Joey after getting his permission.

1. OD is super low, use 6 Fixed.
  2. 02:02:693 (4,1) - really hard to read for this diff lvl, try to don't overlap the slider that much, I guess keeping the clean mapping its better. Hmm... I think this plays really well though. It might be a bit harder to read due to the head of 1 being covered, but this difficulty uses a lot of overlaps and stacks too. I think it should be fine, considering that aside from 1's head, everything else is even. I adjusted the slider just a biiit to make the overlap cleaner with slider 2 : the slider-border is no longer overlapped when viewing with Stacking enabled.
  3. 02:16:209 (4) - missing NC, I suppose Fixed.
Aia's Advanced

1. OD4 AR5 fit this diff better, mainly because of the 1/2 patterns and bpm Fixed. I actually bumped the AR to 5.5, and OD to 4.5. This is still technically mapped like a "Normal" and not an "Advanced" we mainly named it "Advanced" because I decided to include an easier Normal. I also adjusted the diff settings of the Normal slightly (just increased AR to 4, instead of 3, since I used some 1/2 rhythms near the end).
:)
Natsu
Interpretation of the music can differ from person to person, and there are not correct interpretation, but different ways of interpret the music, that's why we have different maps of the same song.

Btw, jumps not only have to be placed at strong beats, we can place them according to multiple things and there is not correct spacing for them, anyways, I'm fine with Monstrata's reasoning about his map, and escalation difficulties are totally acceptables.

This map is totally fine in my opinion.
show more