Total Posts
show more
Mismagius
Holy crap finally
Wafu
Unfortunately, there are some issues that should be definitely fixed:
  1. .osz is 32MB of file size, which is more than allowed 30MB
  2. Beatmap does have 2 .osb files, whilst only one is used
  3. Please note that soft-hitclap does have terrible quality, respectively it is 128kbps mp3. This is more recognizable than whole song being 128kbps, because it somewhat mixes all frequencies in the song, but in case of single sound, it distorts the sound pretty much (for some overview, PCM is usually 1411kbps)
  4. Not that critical, but pokemon tag is completely useless as it is in romanized title already. Tags are for searching, eventually for names, duplicates don't make any sense or effect.
  5. 06:48:834 - Inherited point does have inconsistent settings with red point below it (only SV is allowed to be changed, but volume must be the same to prevent bugs). Additionally it is doing nothing at all, it is here just as a duplicate that doesn't have any effect on further parts.
  6. 17:38:377 - Same case as above, the inherited point does have inconsistent settings with the timing point on the same time, but it doesn't even change SV, so it is useless as well.
  7. 18:30:387 - Same as above, no reason why would it have inconsistent settings or why should inherited point even be there. Regular timing point can have kiai as well.
  8. 20:33:047 - The inherited point doesn't even make sense. It firstly is wrong from aspects I described above. Second issue is that this doesn't even afflict any of objects, because there is next inherited point right after it.
  9. 20:33:047 - Same case, it is duplicate, the kiai should be on the timing point instead of inherited, which is completely useless here. Also are you sure the new timing point was needed? 1ms change doesn't seem intended.
  10. 20:33:047 - Does make no sense at all. Simple duplicate which does have no effect.
  11. Also, thing that you don't notice everytime. There is submission bug, the map requires update after download, which shouldn't happen. (I personally experienced that map I qualified must had been DQed and re-updated to fix that.
Bara-
Marathon maps may exceed the 30MB limit
Extra .osb, for afaik, don't matter at all. Though I can't check right now, if it's empty, it's fine

Orz, if only automod could find all inconsistent lines
Checking them all is such a pain, it's easy to miss things

Also, what's with the submission bug?
How does it happen?
I was surprised when I dl'ed it I had to update O.o

Kenterz, call me back after DQ and you fixed all these lines
Good luck!
Stefan

Wafu wrote:

1. .osz is 32MB of file size, which is more than allowed 30MB Not sure if that matters for Marathon maps.
  2. Beatmap does have 2 .osb files, whilst only one is used That doesn't matter as long it doesn't overlap anything.
  3. Not that critical, but pokemon tag is completely useless as it is in romanized title already. Tags are for searching, eventually for names, duplicates don't make any sense or effect. People rarely search "Pokémon" but "pokemon" because it's easier. The tag is necessary.
The broken Kiai Yuii- were mentioning is more critical and problematic. :/
Wafu
Tag is not necessary, because it is in romanized title. All separated words in titles or artists work as tags.
//Obviously, I am not explicitly saying to DQ the map for every single of described things, but these could have been avoided quite easily, that's also a reason why using unused .osb is quite no-sense.
Stefan
Oh, didn't read "title" as "title".
riffy
DQing over multiple issues already mentioned here.

Let's start with the multiple .osb files. It is unused and does not belong to the beatmap anymore. Please, get rid of them and adress other issues before we continue.
XII
MY REPLAYYYYYYYYYYYY 8-) Oh well, good luck getting requalified <3 http://puu.sh/kZStV/1dffa30694.png never forgetti
xtrem3x
Tags: Nintendo, GameFreak, GB,GBA,DS,3DS, Pocket Monster, Pikachu Family, hapinano, はぴぶろぐ, ポケモン! きみにきめた!
Topic Starter
AruOtta

Wafu wrote:

1. .osz is 32MB of file size, which is more than allowed 30MB Since it's a guideline on the ranking criteria, it's not needed, so no changes
  2. Beatmap does have 2 .osb files, whilst only one is used
  3. Please note that soft-hitclap does have terrible quality, respectively it is 128kbps mp3. This is more recognizable than whole song being 128kbps, because it somewhat mixes all frequencies in the song, but in case of single sound, it distorts the sound pretty much (for some overview, PCM is usually 1411kbps) Not needed
  4. Not that critical, but pokemon tag is completely useless as it is in romanized title already. Tags are for searching, eventually for names, duplicates don't make any sense or effect.
  5. 06:48:834 - Inherited point does have inconsistent settings with red point below it (only SV is allowed to be changed, but volume must be the same to prevent bugs). Additionally it is doing nothing at all, it is here just as a duplicate that doesn't have any effect on further parts.
  6. 17:38:377 - Same case as above, the inherited point does have inconsistent settings with the timing point on the same time, but it doesn't even change SV, so it is useless as well.
  7. 18:30:387 - Same as above, no reason why would it have inconsistent settings or why should inherited point even be there. Regular timing point can have kiai as well.
  8. 20:33:047 - The inherited point doesn't even make sense. It firstly is wrong from aspects I described above. Second issue is that this doesn't even afflict any of objects, because there is next inherited point right after it.
  9. 20:33:047 - Same case, it is duplicate, the kiai should be on the timing point instead of inherited, which is completely useless here. Also are you sure the new timing point was needed? 1ms change doesn't seem intended.
  10. 20:33:047 - Does make no sense at all. Simple duplicate which does have no effect.
  11. Also, thing that you don't notice everytime. There is submission bug, the map requires update after download, which shouldn't happen. (I personally experienced that map I qualified must had been DQed and re-updated to fix that.
Everything fixed where I didn't write anything, except for the submission bug (I hope it'll works after rerank)
Also, the 3 last timing you said are the same, but I fixed all these kind of issues on the whole map, so I guess it's all good.

EDIT :

xtrem3x wrote:

Tags: Nintendo, GameFreak, GB,GBA,DS,3DS, Pocket Monster, Pikachu Family, hapinano, はぴぶろぐ, ポケモン! きみにきめた!

Added Nintendo, GameFreak, GB, GBA (the 2 original games aren't on DS/3DS), hapinano
EDIT² : Added finish hitsounds at 24:14:467 - and for 25:39:133 - 25:39:467 - 25:40:133 - 25:41:467 -
Yuii-
Let's continue with this, then.

soft-hitclap.mp3 is NOT a .wav file and also has a 4~5ms delay which is unrankable. You really want to fix that.
soft-hitwhistle3.wav has 1ms delay that can be fixable (though this is something very minor).
06:43:134 (1) - Isn't snapped correctly (I think).
09:40:462 - This break is way too long and uncomfortable, maybe you can add some well built triplets on 09:54:176 - .
23:24:030 - This part should be mapped because you already have a pause that can be added on 23:46:366 - .
Topic Starter
AruOtta

Yuii- wrote:

Let's continue with this, then.

soft-hitclap.mp3 is NOT a .wav file and also has a 4~5ms delay which is unrankable. You really want to fix that.
soft-hitwhistle3.wav has 1ms delay that can be fixable (though this is something very minor).
06:43:134 (1) - Isn't snapped correctly (I think). Nope, I checked it in the .osu file and they're both at 403134 ms
09:40:462 - This break is way too long and uncomfortable, maybe you can add some well built triplets on 09:54:176 - . The problem is that the timing is hard to guess for the triplets here, and I think it's also good at the moment, you take the time to listen the lullaby
23:24:030 - This part should be mapped because you already have a pause that can be added on 23:46:366 - .
Wafu
Oops, sorry, I must have messed something when copying, but rest seems to be away. :)
TequilaWolf
holy shit hype!! good luck kenterz! I have retried the full song 3 times in a row before -w- so damn good.

edit: lavender town always spooky :) :) :)
pkhg
nice unown skills baraatje
Bara-
Thanks pkhg :3
Kenterz, call me when it's ready!
Oh wait
You don't have my phone number
Just PM me :P
Topic Starter
AruOtta
06:37:878 (1) - This slider was on a blue tick at 06:37:799 - , so I just moved it on the white tick like it should be (that's strange)
07:29:748 (1) - Shape of the slider changed (linear)

Also fixed some blankets and shapes
And the problem with the soft-hitclap.wav was fixed (with the delay)
Bara-
ON ething before rebub
There needs to be proper timing in Miku's Jiggly part
140 is completely out of sync
Even though you don't map it, breaks need to be timed properly
I would do it for you, but my PC litterally froze due to 6k objects and man ytiming points, so I can't really help ;w;
Call me when you have correct timing
Topic Starter
AruOtta

Baraatje123 wrote:

ON ething before rebub
There needs to be proper timing in Miku's Jiggly part
140 is completely out of sync
Even though you don't map it, breaks need to be timed properly
I would do it for you, but my PC litterally froze due to 6k objects and man ytiming points, so I can't really help ;w;
Call me when you have correct timing
Timed !

Yuii- wrote:

09:40:462 - This break is way too long and uncomfortable, maybe you can add some well built triplets on 09:54:176 - .
I found the timing, but I still think it shouldn't be mapped, it's just some triplet, there's no sound or anything behind those, I think it's like something to make you wake up after the lullaby, and if I map the triplets, a part of the mapping would be on the lullaby. So no change here ! (except the timing like said above)

EDIT : The jiggly BG on this break was resnaped (because of the new timing)
Bara-
Secretpipe

Baraatje123 wrote:

Zak
So I should probably just throw this out there that when you reach a certain amount of score you start getting negative score and I don't know the exact score it triggers but I think it'll be reached on ctb as it's a bit over 2 billion and a no mod SS is worth around 2.1 billion according to the editor, might be worth discussing with someone on the dev team.
Wafu

Zak wrote:

So I should probably just throw this out there that when you reach a certain amount of score you start getting negative score and I don't know the exact score it triggers but I think it'll be reached on ctb as it's a bit over 2 billion and a no mod SS is worth around 2.1 billion according to the editor, might be worth discussing with someone on the dev team.
p/4625118 :)
Musty

i think it's safe because it you go with one mod, it goes theorically above 2,147,483,647, though it is still above no mod SS
though if you're doing multi mods, i am not sure if it's still the case..

edit: shit i just realised i was not updated while testing.. FailFish
Zak
I believe ranking this will likely be put on hold until the issue is resolved properly.
vitail
nice
Topic Starter
AruOtta
:'c
Akasha-
aaaaa finally, go go go <3
Hpocks

Wafu wrote:

Zak wrote:

p/4625118 :)
So unrankable because of score?

:(
Zak
We've been bringing attention to the issue so hopefully sometime soon it'll get fixed
Hpocks

Zak wrote:

We've been bringing attention to the issue so hopefully sometime soon it'll get fixed
Ah ok! Good luck!

But cant you just divide this into like, 3 marathon maps? (I understand if it is your personal preference, but just wondering)
Shohei Ohtani
wow it's a good thing the staff is bringing this issue as quickly as possible to promote the advancement of a map thats been trying to get ranked for over a fucking year
Knuffeldraak

Musty wrote:

i think it's safe because it you go with one mod, it goes theorically above 2,147,483,647, though it is still above no mod SS

I think that depends on if this game is written in 32-bit Java.
Aldwych

Knuffeldraak wrote:

Musty wrote:

I think that depends on if this game is written in 32-bit Java.
Osu is written in C#
If not then fuuf Wikipedia
Topic Starter
AruOtta
dead
WoofWoff
GJ
Infeh
Maybe one day we can see this masterpiece ranked~
HeatKai
Hello lovely map
Aurele