forum

The Mafia Tree - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zexion

rEdo wrote:

Anyway just unbond the rightmost hydrogen from beta insert and the lone hydrogen from alpha insert, bond these two together and then bond the remainders. You can do this with two bonds and two unbonds per cycle, I saw you doing three bonds/unbonds in a row and that's just unnecessary.
Now that you mention it you're right, there's no reason to break the C-N bond as we use it again... hmmm... my solution works but its really bad so I'll rework it. You don't mind if I ask again for other levels? :P
Setsuen
fyi Sakura I am fine with any of the 13houses.
Topic Starter
Sakura
~Pre-Game~
-The Ordinary People-

Fear them for they are many, the power of one cant fight, but together they can overthrow the opresors

I will be sending Role PMs shortly, please confirm in thread after you've received your role PM, game will start when 10/13 have confirmed
Edit: All Role PMs are out now
Zexion
Confirm
Amianki
Confirm
Birdy
Confirming.
Drezi
conf
Haneii
Confirm
fartownik
Ace Timing
ayy confirm lmao
MBomb
Confirm :D
sLaiNi
/confirm :3
MBomb
So close ;w;
Ace Timing
tfw only one more left
MBomb
inb4 it starts as i go to sleep :^)
Birdy
Same. I mean, school has started so I can have my reversed sleep pattern no more. Damn it. I just want to stay home and play mafia, is that too much to ask for? ;^;
Frostings
hi i'm here :)
MBomb
o hype confirmed
sLaiNi
Only Sakuras Post and we can go :3
Drezi
..to sleep, yeah, in my case :_D
Topic Starter
Sakura
~Day 1~
-The Early Bird-

As those who wake up early, will generally find they'll have more energy during the day
Current Housing:
[pieguy1372]
[Setsuen]
[- Magic Bomb -]
[Amianki]
[rEdo]
[Static Noise Bird]
[Haneii]
[Ace Timing]
[sLaiNi]
[Zexion]
[fartownik]
[Frostings]
[Drezi]

Not Voting (13) - pieguy1372, Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -, Amianki, rEdo, Static Noise Bird, Haneii, Ace Timing, sLaiNi, Zexion, fartownik, Frostings, Drezi

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline for hammer is 8/19 16:30 GMT-5
Deadline for confirming is 24 hours as of this post.
sLaiNi
Vote: Drezi

You being down there just to lower the chance of being caught. Die scum :3
sLaiNi
Forgot to say: Yeah, finally start :D
MBomb
Vote: Haneii

Firstly for me typoing your name like 4 times, secondly for you stealing my lucky number :^(
rEdo
*cough* Confirming *cough*
/late

Zexion wrote:

rEdo wrote:

Anyway just unbond the rightmost hydrogen from beta insert and the lone hydrogen from alpha insert, bond these two together and then bond the remainders. You can do this with two bonds and two unbonds per cycle, I saw you doing three bonds/unbonds in a row and that's just unnecessary.
Now that you mention it you're right, there's no reason to break the C-N bond as we use it again... hmmm... my solution works but its really bad so I'll rework it. You don't mind if I ask again for other levels? :P
No problem with me, I have completed the whole game. Had to look up some solutions at the end, though, because these levels were pretty fucked up.

Vote: fartownik
Standard RVS vote.
rEdo
@mod: Whenever somebody dies, that spot remains empty, like for example if SNB and Amianki would die, nobody would be able to hear an action from me? Or vice versa, if they both die, I won't be able to listen to anything?
rEdo
Woops, if you would, fix the bold tag while you're at it, pretty please. =D
Topic Starter
Sakura

rEdo wrote:

@mod: Whenever somebody dies, that spot remains empty, like for example if SNB and Amianki would die, nobody would be able to hear an action from me? Or vice versa, if they both die, I won't be able to listen to anything?
You hear actions when the person above you or below you either targets someone or gets targeted. It's a mechanic similar to that of the Motion Detector
rEdo
Yeah, I know. I just wonder if, for instance, I die, then would Amianki be able to listen to SNB and vice versa.
Topic Starter
Sakura

rEdo wrote:

Yeah, I know. I just wonder if, for instance, I die, then would Amianki be able to listen to SNB and vice versa.
Ah i see, in that case no, you can only hear from adjacent houses.
rEdo
In other words, would me dying leave an empty house or would SNB and Amianki become neighbours.
rEdo
Okay, thanks.
sLaiNi

rEdo wrote:

In other words, would me dying leave an empty house or would SNB and Amianki become neighbours.
Being cautious already?
sLaiNi
Whoops, was meant to quote the whole "If the ones beside me are killed, am I completely unhearable then?" thing
rEdo
Nah, just wondering how the tree setup works.
rEdo
Nice point, by the way. I like the fact you're cautious.

Now when I think about this, scum could be selecting kills so they can scumpaint people. Let's say scum is in [7], then the team could kill [6] and [8] and say "hey, [7] is completety unhearable nao, scum pls b0ss!!!!".
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.01

Drezi (2) - sLaiNi
Haneii (1) - - Magic Bomb -
fartownik (1) - rEdo

Not Voting (10) - pieguy1372, Amianki, Setsuen, Static Noise Bird, Haneii, Ace Timing, Zexion, fartownik, Frostings, Drezi

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch
The leaves blow strongly with the wind, careful dont go falling down, it's quite a trip... very deadly

Vote Count should be fixed
Zexion

sLaiNi wrote:

Vote: Drezi

You being down there just to lower the chance of being caught. Die scum :3
First post in the game and already repeating stuff? Wow.

-------------------

Scumteam is SNB+Ace Timing. Easy game. Maybe Slaini too.

Vote: Setsuen

Wait who did I just vote...? Nah that should be fine.

@rEdo: Yeah, it's getting pretty fucked up already and some of the reactions are just plain odd. Why would you want to produce CO2 on a fucking volcano planet?
MBomb
Sakura that vote count is a bit messed up
Zexion
@Mod: Is moving houses allowed?
show more