Ace Timing
24 would be nice.
Drezi
yeah 24 please
Birdy
Another one for 24.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Night time has been changed to 24 hours.
Frostings
please no quickhammer again, until everyone agrees what's happening tonight

inb4 Jess hammers herself :roll:
Drezi
what it's L-2.
MBomb

Frostings wrote:

please no quickhammer again, until everyone agrees what's happening tonight

inb4 Jess hammers herself :roll:
Erm… Jess's doublevote was one shot and she already used it.
Drezi

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I'll just stay on Mafiascum in the future. lol bye
This looks kinda strange btw, given you've just signed up for the next game here.
Drezi
Ok, well to be fair, we have no idea if it's oneshot or not, it's only what she told us, and if she were scum it could have been a lie, but yeah I kinda don't think that's likely.
Frostings
yeah it's L-2 but I don't want people thinking we've all "agreed" to Jess PL and end the day early again
If possible we could mass-claim and check the roles this night, or we can make a plan based on what we already know to reduce as many town causalities as possible tonight
Frostings
casualties*
MBomb

Drezi wrote:

Ok, well to be fair, we have no idea if it's oneshot or not, it's only what she told us, and if she were scum it could have been a lie, but yeah I kinda don't think that's likely.
If it isn't oneshot, I'm gonna be super suspicious of Frostings if Jess flips scum, as I can see that as him giving her the idea so that there's a quickhammer, whilst avoiding putting more suspicion on himself by not putting another vote on, so it may look like he isn't wanting a quickhammer. I could just be thinking too much but him pointing that idea out looks strange to me, especially considering how new jess is, and that she wouldn't think of it.
Frostings
the possibility of a 2-shot doublevote is why I want at least one person to remove their vote on Jess if possible, and to keep "No Lynch" at 2 votes maximum, at least until we decide on a plan
Frostings
We can maintain pressure by using FoS in the meantime
Drezi

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

as I can see that as him giving her the idea
that was my first impression tbh, wanted to check if he thought it's already L-1 or what. I don't think Jess would've thought of lying about it being one-shot though, it was D1 and no daytalk.
fartownik
Do you honestly think Jess is able to think up a lie like that? Hilarious.
Birdy

Drezi wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I'll just stay on Mafiascum in the future. lol bye
This looks kinda strange btw, given you've just signed up for the next game here.
It's because the setups here are too tempting, okay. Don't blame me :(

Besides I was only 50% serious. I'm totally over this particular game, but I'm not exactly in a complete hate-relationship with this place (yet).
Birdy
I'm going to sleep, if a massclaim or a Jess lynch hasn't happened when I'm back here I'll be disappointed and slightly mad.
fartownik

Frostings wrote:

yeah it's L-2 but I don't want people thinking we've all "agreed" to Jess PL and end the day early again
If possible we could mass-claim and check the roles this night, or we can make a plan based on what we already know to reduce as many town causalities as possible tonight
stop trying to look Town and lynch Jess already
Topic Starter
Navizel
On the north side of Mt. Chimney, you can find the Gnarled Den by soaring with either Mega Latios/Mega Latias. In addition, you should have Reshiram and Zekrom on the team.

Votecount 2.4
fartownik -
Drezi (1) - Amianki
Irreversible -
-[Jess]- (4) - fartownik, Drezi, Static Noise Bird, Ace Timing L-2
rEdo -
Ace Timing -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings -
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird -

No Lynch (2) - rEdo, -[Jess]-

Not Voting: Irreversible, Magic Bomb, Frostings

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. It takes 5 votes to no lynch.

Deadline is on August 2 11:13AM GMT -5. This is 9 days from now.
Irreversible is V/LA for 4 days.
Let me know if I made any mistakes.
fartownik
Jess if you really are Mafia, vote for yourself. It will be faster this way.
Irreversible
snb youre a fucking idiot
vote : snb

im done with this piss toxic game
fartownik

Irreversible wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Irreversible
sorry for bad words but everone says that this game is horribad but the reason why that is is the total shittalking especially by farto frostings and zexion.

also, i dont have a single clue why you poisoned me, but reason is probably becauE i suspected you the whole time.
MBomb
Irreversible if you're even still here, do you have any thoughts that could be helpful before you die tonight? (for example your reads?)
Irreversible
i messed up my passive just so you know already (had really limited wlan access during night)
im absol and i was able to check someone and see who used an action on who but i wont know what it was

apart from that snb is dumb i dont know, its a pain to read everything and im done with this game honsstly lol
fartownik

Irreversible wrote:

apart from that snb is dumb i dont know, its a pain to read everything and im done with this game honsstly lol
well now you know how we feel when playing with you on board

#rekt #shotsfired
fartownik
Also you're dumb. You didn't even CONSIDER SNB fakeclaiming and actually killing you via nightkill / playing like that on purpose as scum.
Drezi
Ok, as strange as it may be, I actually read Jess's ISO here, and from the past newbie game too where she was scum.
Some points from her scumplay there, that I think would remain the same if she's scum here too:
-placed Sakura her scumpartner as the number one townread in one of her first posts
-never voted or FoS-d her scumpartner
-when asked who should be lynched she answered: "me or Ace" and when asked if she was scumclaiming: "hmm dunno if it's a yes or no for me... you have much reason to lynch me too"

Now that third point is present here aswell, with her answering it's "50/50 chance of her being scum honestly" and if she does flip scum this might just become relevant:

-[Jess]- wrote:

Frostings wrote:

oh ok I see it now, it's in the italics in the first post
3 scum guys, let's find them :)
yeah!

unvote

Early Read

T:
Frostings

N:
everyone

Frostings wrote:

The only actual reads I have so far is Jess leaning town
If he's telling the truth about being new, no way a new-scum would publicly townread me, whereas I can see why a new-town would
-> that could be him freaking out over that blatant townread by a newbscum teammate and attempting to turn around the situation sometimes, resulting in that nonsensical "jess is town because..." analysis

With my stronger or weaker townreads piling up I've been starting to think 3 scum is in [Jess, Amianki, Frostings, Ace] but Jess voted Ace (Sniverre) at first and going by Jessmeta logic that'd make him town soooo
fartownik
Lol this is quite good. I like this theory a lot.

Let's rekt Jess today.
Ace Timing

Irreversible wrote:

You do know that urine isn't toxic right?
Also, you could at very minimum give something to us to make your death mean something.

Inb4 scum just pissed that he was found out.
Irreversible

Ace Timing wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

You do know that urine isn't toxic right?
Also, you could at very minimum give something to us to make your death mean something.

Inb4 scum just pissed that he was found out.
please waste your energy on actual scum

and farto, can you not like.. fuck off? much appreciated
Drezi

fartownik wrote:

Lol this is quite good. I like this theory a lot.

Let's rekt Jess today.
bleh this just made me second guess myself for some reason, even though I kinda want to believe rEdo's claim

if Jess flipped town somehow and scum doesn't kill you either I'd most certainly look into you two pulling a huge scumparade here with rEdo.
fartownik
I like the fact that you're paranoid, my friend.

Irreversible wrote:

and farto, can you not like.. fuck off? much appreciated
MBomb
To be honest, I don't really see anything happening here that will change what's going to happen today, I'm considering just voting for jess, but at the same time I want to wait just in case something does happen, so idk.
fartownik
Also the only reason this game is 'horribad' is not because of the way people talk (as only you perceive it) but because Jess and Sniverre are/were anti-town as hell which gave us basically minus two people to work with from the beginning of the game. Also adding the fact of constant V/LAs (rEdo, you, Amianki), people just get demotivated easily when suddenly all of the shit from the sewer starts falling down on their heads. If you're really so soft you shouldn't be playing these games. I may swear a lot but try to see the point in my posts instead of only seeing the 'offensive words'.
fartownik
^ to Irre
Ace Timing

Irreversible wrote:

please waste your energy on actual scum

Irreversible wrote:

actual scum
Frostings
@Drezi:

heh, that's a cute theory

I didn't know when this game started that Jess would be a complete total noob, I -did- get pings from that specific post that she was more in the inexperienced side, which, right after Amianki's "ok Frostings is town" post, made me believe she was actually just an inexperienced townie. fartow's "nonsense scum" theory didn't really convince me then, but after seeing the way Jess has been playing now, it's a possibility. But Jess is literally a toss-in-the-air, which is why I'm reading her null, but don't mind a PL because she's useless

Drezi wrote:

that could be him freaking out over that blatant townread by a newbscum teammate and attempting to turn around the situation sometimes, resulting in that nonsensical "jess is town because..."
Even if I was scum and Jess was my scumpartner, I wouldn't be smart enough to think of something like that, and I wouldn't even attempt it otherwise because it would be way too obvious. Not gonna get into this because I'm just spreading wifom now
show more