forum

Mafia in Hoenn Region - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Drezi
We really shouldn't be talking about a no lynch this early tbh, if we don't lynch scum today, rEdo can still decide THEN not to hide if need be.
Birdy

-[Jess]- wrote:

Will post something in later
Why do you always feel the need to put this after your posts?
-[Jess]-

Static Noise Bird wrote:

-[Jess]- wrote:

Will post something in later
Why do you always feel the need to put this after your posts?
Just avoid someone said I am lurking.
Birdy
Hey also I agree with the massclaim, if we get good information out we might be able to lynch a scum instead of complying to a no lynch later.

rEdo wrote:

Irreversible, of all people?
I really was struggling between you and him. If you really are a Town Hider, then it's only a great thing that I took this choice instead, don't you agree?
Birdy
Also Unvote.
fartownik
Frostings - some kind of targetive role, SNB - poisoner, rEdo - hider, Jess - used up Doublevoter

Unknown: Drezi, Irre, fartownik, Ace Timing, Amianki, Magic Bomb

6 unknown, 3.25 known.

I'm still opting to lynch Jess. I think she's scum.
fartownik

-[Jess]- wrote:

You are lurking.
-[Jess]-

fartownik wrote:

-[Jess]- wrote:

You are lurking.
Omg :Faceplam:

Just remember,I am pretty useless guy right now because I use up my power for quickhammer

Just go ahead if you think I am scum.I don't mind for this.
-[Jess]-
*Just go ahead lynch me if you think I am scum.I don't mind for this.
Drezi

-[Jess]- wrote:

Just remember,I am pretty useless guy right now because I use up my power for quickhammer
So what are you even trying to say with this?

Also other game is over now so we can talk about it, Jess was scum there and she kinda went "You have reason to lynch me" so duh, I'm ok with lynching her given her attitude.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Irreversible has been prodded.
Birdy
inb4 Irre mad.
Ace Timing

Jess wrote:

Just go ahead if you think I am scum.I don't mind for this.
You still have your opinion and vote skill no? That's pretty valuable imo. We don't just lynch someone because they lost their power.
Irreversible
oh lol i forgot
im in holidays , back in 4 days or so, is that too much or is replacement needed?
fartownik
I fucking hate this game
fartownik
Just speedlynch Jess and never allow her into any game on this forums for fucks sake
Ace Timing
Jess's playtime is just really hard to deal with. I mean she seems scummy in any game she plays in. I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually town and just doesn't care.
MBomb

Irreversible wrote:

oh lol i forgot
im in holidays , back in 4 days or so, is that too much or is replacement needed?
I don't think there's any point in getting a replacement, you're going to be dead after this game day(guessing you haven't read because you're on holiday but yeah)
MBomb

Drezi wrote:

We really shouldn't be talking about a no lynch this early tbh, if we don't lynch scum today, rEdo can still decide THEN not to hide if need be.
Oh also I agree with this, even though I'd say no lynch will probably end up being the best option in the end, we shouldn't just throw away the day for it, we can still use this time to question people, and find information.
Ace Timing

Ace Timing wrote:

Jess's playtime is just really hard to deal with. I mean she seems scummy in any game she plays in. I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually town and just doesn't care.
playtime should be playstyle. Fuck you autocorrect.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Lavaridge Town is a great place for vacation. It is the only town with hot springs. You can go hiking in Jagged Pass, just north of the town. There is also a cable car if you don't want to hike. Lastly, there is a volcano just north of the cable car.
It seems like Irreversible is currently there.

Votecount 2.3
fartownik -
Drezi (1) - Amianki
Irreversible -
-[Jess]- (2) - fartownik, Drezi
rEdo -
Ace Timing -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings -
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird -

No Lynch (2) - rEdo, -[Jess]-

Not Voting: Ace Timing, Irreversible, Magic Bomb, Frostings, Static Noise Bird

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. It takes 5 votes to no lynch.

Deadline is on August 2 11:13AM GMT -5. This is 9 days from now.
Irreversible is V/LA for 4 days.
Let me know if I made any mistakes.
MBomb

Ace Timing wrote:

This is basically the only reason I'm not 100% for a Jess lynch, to be honest. I mean as far as I know this is only her second game, but even scum wouldn't look this obvious, so I'm worried it's just her playstyle that is leading us into thinking she's scum.
MBomb
Also, lynch or no lynch, I want to hear irreversible's opinion on everything, so I would want to wait until he gets back, especially considering after today we won't be able to talk with him, so we should hear as much as possible before ending the day.
rEdo

-[Jess]- wrote:

*Just go ahead lynch me if you think I am scum.I don't mind for this.

Irreversible wrote:

oh lol i forgot
I think I just stopped giving a flying fuck about this game.
Amianki
sigh
Birdy
Vote: Jess

Let's end this game quick so we can start a good new one.
MBomb
Something tells me no one else is gonna wait for irreversible…
MBomb

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Vote: Jess

Let's end this game quick so we can start a good new one.
If jess is scum, then when she gets lynched this game should get more fun. If she isn't then it's probably just getting close to the end of the game.
Ace Timing
tbh Jess was like this in other games and I don't expect her to change at all. So
vote Jess
fartownik

Navizel wrote:

wut

Also I request Nights to be shortened to 24 hours. This game would die naturally if they remained at 48 hours. Seriously, it's too long imo.
fartownik
Oh, nvm that quote, I've read that second sentence wrong, don't mind me.
MBomb

fartownik wrote:

Navizel wrote:

wut

Also I request Nights to be shortened to 24 hours. This game would die naturally if they remained at 48 hours. Seriously, it's too long imo.
I agree, I think 24 hour nights work fine, 48 is too long.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Depends on what other people want. I could make it 24 though. or 30 or 36
Ace Timing
24 would be nice.
Drezi
yeah 24 please
Birdy
Another one for 24.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Night time has been changed to 24 hours.
Frostings
please no quickhammer again, until everyone agrees what's happening tonight

inb4 Jess hammers herself :roll:
Drezi
what it's L-2.
MBomb

Frostings wrote:

please no quickhammer again, until everyone agrees what's happening tonight

inb4 Jess hammers herself :roll:
Erm… Jess's doublevote was one shot and she already used it.
show more