forum

Mafia in Hoenn Region - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zexion
Walls incoming D2
Nyxa
At least the game will get more interesting now that not all attention is focused on one single fucking person.
fartownik
I didnt push for a quickhammer, i just pointed out how jess appeared iut of ducking nowhere right when tess got to l2 and i noticed what she was about to do
Nyxa
Oh, I forgot Zexion in my post. He's null, for what it's worth.
Drezi
YOU KNOW HOW JESS WORKS AND HOW SHE'D INTERPRET THAT IT'd BE SUPPER EFFECTIVE. BULLSHIT.
Zexion
I swear, what's with this quickhammer
Birdy

Tess wrote:

At least the game will get more interesting now that not all attention is focused on one single fucking person.
inb4
Nyxa
SNB I hope they kill you first. No hard feelings.
Drezi
Also note how farto made Jess tell us her role. I don't think they'd be scum together.
Nyxa
Does scum know each other's roles though, or just alignment? He might be asking it in case she could do something to help scum.
Nyxa
Which she fucking did, by the way.
Birdy

Tess wrote:

SNB I hope they kill you first. No hard feelings.
bb ily.

If you flip town I'm not surprised if this happens.

Now that I think back, we should have gone for rEdo.
Drezi
Not sure about this game, in Amianki's games they recieve the roles of their scumpartners too.
Nyxa
If you flip town I will find a hat, coat it in mayonnaise and eat it.
Nyxa
Drezi he could still be asking it for cosmetic purposes, or as a subtle way to remind her.
rEdo
wtf I'm in travel and this happens

IF I DIE TONIGHT, FARTOWNIK IS SCUM.
MBomb

Tess wrote:

Which she fucking did, by the way.
Well, she didn't really, even without the double vote, you would've been lynched, but she intended to, guessing she didn't see the SNB vote.
Frostings
oh nice I wake up to this

If there's a cop it goes on Drezi tonight
Drezi
are you fucking nuts
Nyxa
SNB vote made me L-1 @Magic Bomb

Do note that I have 8 votes, Jess still made the killing vote. She just applied some overkill.
Topic Starter
Navizel
The town pokemons received a call from their PokeNav Plus to gather in the center of Mauville City to discuss the members of the mafia.
"Have you guys found anything about the mafia?"
"I went to Granite Cave earlier and found Mawile doing something suspicious."
"No, I wasn't doing anything suspicious at all." Mawile replied.
"What's your powers then?"
"I can intimidate other pokemon. A roleblocker."
"Roleblocker is a mafia power!"
"Except roles can't be used to determine alignments, stupid."
There's a huge silence for a while and one pokemon broke it.
"I think someone here is a spy from mafia."
"I told you it's Mawile!"
"Honestly, I'm not a mafioso! Why won't you guys believe me? This also happened with the innocent Zigzagoon!"
"Stop appealing to emotion scum! Burn the scum!"
Mawile got burned by the townies resulting in cutting Mawile's attack in half and then resulting to death.

Tess the Mawile, a Roleblocker from Town faction, has been lynched by burning to death Day 1.

It is now Night 1. Deadline of submission of actions is July 23 10:40AM. This is 48 hours from now.

votecount 1.9 should be back on the events.
Drezi
Also JESS DID HELP SCUM, by ending the day with a fucking quickhammer, normally a quickhammer like this would mean like instalynch next day, but it's Jess so....
Frostings
no I'm not
You basically told us your role, and then pretended to be dayvig
I dont even
fartownik
Drezi stop scumpainting me you snake.

Stop talking. We will talk about it calmly tomorrow. At this rate im pretty sure scum is going to keep me alive to try framing me after Tess said her reads and Drezis scumpainting.
Nyxa
Ha. Good luck.
Irreversible
Please dont post during the Night phase
Irreversible
Please dont post during the Night phase
Birdy
Please dont post during the Night Phase
Topic Starter
Navizel
After Mawile was lynched, everyone returned to their routes. They all rested with unease knowing the three mafiosi are still alive and the regret of killing a fellow townie still lingers.
Night time is the time when mafia travels across Hoenn to find a townie who has their guard down. During their search they found Latias resting in Slateport City. Latias was tired from all the roaming she did that day and because of the lynch.
"Let's kill Latias." So Latias died.
The mafia team went back to their secret base so they can rest for a bit.
The next day, there is a crowd in Slateport City. The pokemons immediately heard the commotion so they went to Slateport City.
After arriving in Slateport City, they saw Latias fainted. Latias was sent to the Pokemon Center where she can rest until the game ends.
"I'll swear the mafia will pay for this," said the Pokemon townies in harmony.

Zexion the Latias, a Doctor from Town faction, has been killed during her sleep Night 1.

Votecount 2.1
fartownik -
Drezi -
Irreversible -
-[Jess]- -
rEdo -
Ace Timing -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings -
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird -

Not Voting: fartownik, Drezi, -[Jess]-, Ace Timing, Irreversible, rEdo, Magic Bomb, Frostings, Static Noise Bird, Amianki

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline is on August 2 11:13AM GMT -5. This is 10 days from now.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.
Zexion
What's with people NK-ing me in all my games ;-;

Good luck town!
rEdo
Hi. Huge wall incoming in 2-3 hours, shitty connection over there.
-[Jess]-

lol,i thought Drezi was killed in N1.

omg some huge walls

i am going to sleep about that time
MBomb

-[Jess]- wrote:

omg some huge walls

If drezi got killed, I would probably be more suspicious of you than I already am, as they're the main person getting information out of you.
MBomb

Drezi wrote:

Also JESS DID HELP SCUM, by ending the day with a fucking quickhammer, normally a quickhammer like this would mean like instalynch next day, but it's Jess so....
Hmm actually looking at this comment, a Drezi kill wouldn't have made much sense either way.
fartownik
Okay, that was the longest 48 hours of my life. jk im not such a nolife

Zexion's nightkill is the most neuter one scum could've performed today. Nothing extraordinary, the suspects from the previous day are still there and the ones caused by the Tess lynch and WIFOM are still there as well. I kind of expected such kill to happen.

I seriously start feeling like we're all Town and all the scum are in the lurkers (Jess, rEdo, Amianki/Ace Timing). I will analyze the past day and the Tess' final moments in a while. Before that:

rEdo wrote:

Seriously, this SCREAMED fucking scum to me. Why would you write such a stupid thing? Without any explanation at all? Causing retarded WIFOM without absolutely no basic reasoning behind your read? I regret so much going for Tess instead of you in the end.

-[Jess]- wrote:

omg some huge walls

Eh... just what.

Tess' case summary coming a second.
fartownik
Alright, before anyone says something about Tess: she deserved to be lynched despite flipping Town. Her play looked scummy as hell, at the end I was so fucking sure she will flip scum that I just voted her instantly and stopped worrying about the potential mislynch and its aftermath. I will read into her posts/reads soon, but I'm really skeptical about them considering she kept scumreading me for the whole game. Hopefully she had something going well for someone else.

The most suspicious (or rather blatant) out of the final moments of Tess was Jess' vote. Seriously, she just POPPED OUT of fucking nowhere when I got Tess to L-2 and I instantly knew what she was going to do - doublevote the shit out of her without any logical thinking. I just cannot emphasize how stupid it was.

SNB's vote is not that suspicious considering his reasoning behind it. He could've just waited and Tess would've been lynched anyway, but he still voted for her bringing some unnecessary spotlight onto himself. Not sure if he'd be capable of thinking this off as scum.

Drezi's pushing of Tess seemed Town to me, but Tess felt that it's scummy so I will read into that more as well.

The most suspicious vote out of the non-obvious last-minute votes is Amianki's, but his push on Tess ALSO SEEMED FUCKING TOWN to me with how blatant it was.

Seriously, analyzing this wagon seems kinda pointless because almost all of the votes might have as well come from a Town perspective. Happens just as I said previously, confusion and no information really. Damn it we should've lynched rEdo, why am I so impatient.

For now I'm gonna wait for potential PR's night results and other people's opinion on the case.
Drezi
I'm in the process of rereading the thread, but I'm gonna address stuff from the day end before that.

farto's move onto the Tess wagon was OK, I had no problem with that and I was still feeling good about the lynch at that time.

Then in quick succession:

fartownik wrote:

Also it seems like it is intending to use its doublevote on Tess, which would be supereffective!
Wait what? It would be supereffective to use the doublevote? We don't want the day to end just yet..

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Guess it would be a good time to move my vote back onto Tess now that we're at L-2 already. I don't want to be left out of the wagon I so eagerly pushed in the beginning :cry:

Vote: Tess
!!! Red alarm ringing !!! pure shit move on to the wagon, overexplaiming and making excuses after showing up suddenly for the lynch...

And then bamm HAMMER.

fartownik wrote:

I didnt push for a quickhammer, i just pointed out how jess appeared iut of ducking nowhere right when tess got to l2 and i noticed what she was about to do
And then this explanation, I mean seriously if you tell Jess it'd be super effective to use the double vote, what the hell do you expect will happen?

fartownik wrote:

Drezi stop scumpainting me you snake.

Stop talking. We will talk about it calmly tomorrow. At this rate im pretty sure scum is going to keep me alive to try framing me after Tess said her reads and Drezis scumpainting.
That adhom was pretty uncalled for. I'm not sure if it's town pissed off feeling betrayed (irrationally so) or scum showing teeth when confronted.

fartownik wrote:

STOP TALKING? We'll talk about calmly TOMORROW? You're already making excuses for why you'll be around tomorrow, in a situation like this we have no idea if we'll be around the next day, we're in a rush to get get the most info out in reaction to the quickhammer, and you think I should stop talking?

It's not like me saying you're scum will get you instalynched tomorrow. If I keep quiet, say nothing and you're scum, you can ride an almost flawlessly townread position, without much opposition to victory by simply NK-ing me. I had absolutely no intention risking this scenario. I brought up stuff that should be remembered, and looked at the next day. If you're town this shouldn't really be a problem.

Frostings wrote:

You basically told us your role, and then pretended to be dayvig
I dont even
What?? Please don't give me the "I don't even" when you probably misunderstood something. I have not mentioned anything about my role.
rEdo
I fucking hated how almost everyone dismissed my question about why SNB lynch was better than a Tess lynch, but whatever. This doesn't matter now. In the middle of rereading the thread, but I want to post this so it's answered once I'm done.

fartownik wrote:

rEdo wrote:

Seriously, this SCREAMED fucking scum to me. Why would you write such a stupid thing? Without any explanation at all? Causing retarded WIFOM without absolutely no basic reasoning behind your read? I regret so much going for Tess instead of you in the end.
I was on phone, had connection issues and that was 10 minutes before Tess' flip? And because YOU were a gorgeous pile of WIFOM considering the last posts before the flip? Also, if talking about lurkers, why you didn't mention Irreversible? I can elaborate, but only and only if you agree. Trust me, you DON'T WANT to hear it yet, please wait a little bit.
Drezi

fartownik wrote:

rEdo wrote:

Seriously, this SCREAMED fucking scum to me. Why would you write such a stupid thing? Without any explanation at all? Causing retarded WIFOM without absolutely no basic reasoning behind your read?.
I'm townreading rEdo so far, we're definitely not lynching him today with SNB around, alive and kicking. This comment had that panicked rush feel to it, which I was feeling too.

It wifoms scum regarding their nightkill choice, more than anything else, so it's weird that it's what worries you most.

Vote: SNB

@farto, waiting for your explanations regarding the points I brought up.
fartownik
@Drezi: too bad most of your points don't really make sense. About the "supereffecitve" thing, it was OBVIOUSLY a joke because L-2 + Doublevote = Lynch. And I already expected Jess to doublevote Tess right as she popped out of the ass, I didn't tell her to do that. At least it wasn't my intention to cause that.

About the "stop talking" thing, yeah, I get your point, but saying a lot in the twilight stage gives a shitton of space for scum to work with the nightkill. Also everything is written in a hurry and there's emotions flying everywhere, thus the posts may end up misleading because of being not very well-thought, especially if you fucking die the next night and you can't explain what you actually had in mind. Also I think one of the core reasons I'm still alive today is because I wrote that sentence. I wanted scum to understand that I'm going to be a suspect today (because of your twilight posts, you see what I was talking about in the previous sentence?) and that they can keep the WIFOM alive by not killing me. And yeah, it worked. I wanted scum to feel like this post can be used against me today. Weirdly enough, you're the first one doing so today.
show more