forum

Mafia in Hoenn Region - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nyxa
Please explain why you didn't pull that move before voting me if you didn't do it solely to look towny.
fartownik
Vote: Tess
Nyxa
farto, might you explain why?

Also,

@Mod: Can we get a votecount?
Topic Starter
Navizel

Votecount 1.11
fartownik -
Drezi -
Tess (5) - Frostings, Zexion, Drezi, Amianki, fartownik L-2
Irreversible -
-[Jess]- -
rEdo (1) - - Magic Bomb -
Ace Timing (1) - -[Jess]-
Zexion -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings -
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird (1) - rEdo

Not Voting: Tess, Ace Timing, Static Noise Bird, Irreversible

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline will be on July 25 8:30PM GMT -5. This is 4 days from now.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.
fartownik
I just saw Drezi's move as a purely Town one, voting him for that is extremely far-fetched and you use that to drag the atyention away from yourself . Not to mention Drezi has pointed ot how your posts after that fakekill don't really make sense. I'm just fed up with this and the time has finally come to lynch you.

Also Navizel, please do the votecounts more frequently, even if there were no new votes added. Its a pain to dig through walls of text looking for the latest votecount, especially on mobile.
-[Jess]-
@Mod my vote is on another game.i don't vote in this game
-[Jess]-
*didn't vote in this game yet
Topic Starter
Navizel

-[Jess]- wrote:

-[Jess]- wrote:

*didn't vote in this game yet
Your latest vote is on Sniverre235/Ace Timing. Check your ISO.
fartownik
FailFish

Also it seems like it is intending to use its doublevote on Tess, which would be supereffective!
MBomb

-[Jess]- wrote:

You voted Sniverre when he was still here.
Birdy
Guess it would be a good time to move my vote back onto Tess now that we're at L-2 already. I don't want to be left out of the wagon I so eagerly pushed in the beginning :cry:

Vote: Tess
-[Jess]-
unvote
Vote:Tess, Vote:Tess

ok...?
Topic Starter
Navizel
hi
MBomb
L+1 welp double rip, my gut was telling me not to vote Tess, but I guess it didn't matter. Tess, were you scum?
Drezi
WHAT THE FUCK
Nyxa
Oh perfect, I was gonna give a long list of reads but then this happened. Welp.
Nyxa
I'm town, by the way.
Drezi

fartownik wrote:

FailFish

Also it seems like it is intending to use its doublevote on Tess, which would be supereffective!
You push for a quickhammer to end discussion early, reallly?
Nyxa
I guess I'll post what I had and not explain the rest
Drezi
SNB vote stinks with how he felt the need to point it it he was pushing it from the beginning.
Topic Starter
Navizel
*commencing death scene*

DAY 1 FINAL VOTECOUNT
fartownik -
Drezi -
Tess (8) - Frostings, Zexion, Drezi, Amianki, fartownik, Static Noise Bird, -[Jess]-, -[Jess]- LYNCH
Irreversible -
-[Jess]- -
rEdo (1) - - Magic Bomb -
Ace Timing -
Zexion -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings -
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird (1) - rEdo

Not Voting: Tess, Ace Timing, Irreversible
MBomb

Tess wrote:

I guess I'll post what I had and not explain the rest
Ugh, this is annoying, but hopefully what you can post will help, wasn't expecting a hammer so quickly.
Nyxa
farto, I honestly understand your reasoning, I originally saw Drezi's move as purely town as well.

@Mod: You forgot votecount 1.9 in the OP.

So, I think this game is headed in a stupid direction and I'm pretty done with defending my case. My reads right now are the following:

Scum is in red.
Nullscum is dark red.
Null is in purple.
Nulltown is in magenta.
Town is in green.
People to remain wary of are in orange. These are people that I'd rate as null/nulltown but that still should be paid attention to.

Drezi - That fake kill was the limit for me. If he were town, he would've had reason to do that much sooner. I know he's not stupid and he would've known that I would've pretty much assumed I was dead the second I read that pot. Mod hasn't confirmed that he didn't request rEdo's prod yet, so, I'll keep assuming he did. That, and many other things, make me believe he's scum who's just doing a good job at hiding it. The fact that nothing seemed out of the ordinary for me right from the start, and that all the attention shifted to me that easily, makes me think my ideas weren't that off. Whoever's playing scum is doing it quite well - and I'm quite sure Drezi's one of the people on this list. <-- Note: This thought is less important to me now that I saw his reaction to farto pushing for a quickhammer. It's a fucking good point.

SNB - His extreme aggressiveness on me, his constant attempts to try to scumpaint me and then denying it when asked about by others, the fact he acted unnecessarily unbothered by the wagon on him at the start, and many more things he said just don't smell right to me. He's been suspicious from the start and I have far fewer reasons to believe he's town than to believe he's scum.

Jess - She's been acting a bit weird from the start, but I just assumed that that was inexperience. However, her recent "50/50" post, and unwillingness to make a doublevote (as well as how she behaved in regards to her being questioned about her role)

fartownik - No time to explain, just look at his aggressiveness and defense of SNB though.

Amianki

Ace Timing

Irreversible

Magic Bomb

rEdo

I intended on voting myself at the end of this post, how ironic.
Nyxa
I don't think I got everyone but I was rushing to get it posted. Good luck guys.
Drezi
if this really flips town lynch farto and SNB with fire, I'm probably dead.
Nyxa
Your reaction could be either a wanna-look-town or legit town, either way you seem less suspicious. But yes, farto and SNB, and keep an eye on Jess.
fartownik
Shits happening too fast and im on mobile, perfect fucking timing
MBomb

fartownik wrote:

Shits happening too fast and im on mobile, perfect fucking timing
Ik that feeling.
Zexion
Hi I just logged in on phone and what's this
Nyxa
Yeah, holy fuck.

One minute I'm still posting my reads and the next I'm fucking dead.
Zexion
Walls incoming D2
Nyxa
At least the game will get more interesting now that not all attention is focused on one single fucking person.
fartownik
I didnt push for a quickhammer, i just pointed out how jess appeared iut of ducking nowhere right when tess got to l2 and i noticed what she was about to do
Nyxa
Oh, I forgot Zexion in my post. He's null, for what it's worth.
Drezi
YOU KNOW HOW JESS WORKS AND HOW SHE'D INTERPRET THAT IT'd BE SUPPER EFFECTIVE. BULLSHIT.
Zexion
I swear, what's with this quickhammer
Birdy

Tess wrote:

At least the game will get more interesting now that not all attention is focused on one single fucking person.
inb4
Nyxa
SNB I hope they kill you first. No hard feelings.
Drezi
Also note how farto made Jess tell us her role. I don't think they'd be scum together.
Nyxa
Does scum know each other's roles though, or just alignment? He might be asking it in case she could do something to help scum.
show more