forum

Mafia in Hoenn Region - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
-[Jess]-

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

My vote on Sniverre is mainly because they're just following the crowd for the whole game, not really having their own thoughts (And if they are, they're not showing that they are). I know they're a new player, so I can't expect them to be fully independent, but at the same time, it feels like they're not even trying to read the game, and just voting whatever everyone else is, and I don't really like that kind of play.

However, I would still like to hear Jess's reasoning behind the vote on Sniverre. Whilst I assume it was the same as mine, I didn't really expect another vote, especially not so quickly.
well i vote Sniverre because I just want give him some pressure in him to think.just like you said,he just not have some real thought about why people do this and what make they do that.And he seen lurking all this time.

Tess wrote:

Okay, question to everyone: What are you gonna do when I get lynched and turn out to be town?
Tears and information to get if this happen ;3

rEdo wrote:

@Tess: If you actually had scumreads, you would at the very least softpush these people, while all I saw was subtly telling the town to man up and start paying attention without really saying what's happening. Where is that? I also remember you waiting for the town to fuck up so you can tell people what's happening, and you indeed gave your insight about the situation, which seems really genuine to me. What were your scumreads when I asked you about them? Was that {Zexion, fartownik, SNB} or something else? Please tell me now. Give me a reason to back up my gut you're town, even though by various approaches on PoE you end up in my scumlist almost every time.
language error in this bold part maybe?If it is not,then it is too weird.

read more later :3
Drezi
gfhjklhjkl
fartownik

Amianki wrote:

Farto can you sum up your rEdo case in one post for me?
p/4345163 two posts on that page regarding rEdo.

I'm unable to really explain it further. It just feels like what rEdo would do in this situation as scum and it just 'clicked' to me the moment I read into those posts and began trying to understand his intentions.
Amianki
OK, I'll crosscheck it tonight. My lunch break ends in a couple minutes.
fartownik
Also can we just ignore the fact that Jess and Sniverre exist in this game for now? Even if they're both scum (which is highly unlikely) there's still the third one hiding amongst the active that we should focus on. Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall or a kid without a chromosome.
rEdo

fartownik wrote:

I literally got this idea while washing the dishes and stopped immediately just to write this. im starting to think redo is scum and Tess is not. Redo is like, almost literally the only person townreading Tess right now and its 'BY GUT' apparently. I dont fucking believe any of that shit. It seems almost as he KNOWS Tess is Town and he's preparing the grounds for her flipping Town. He knows being on the oppossite wagon will give him a shitton of towncred and even if the wagon on Tess fails to finalize, there's still a counterrwagon on SNB led by Tess and him, which is most likely another lynch that will flip Town but most of the 'blame' for the mislynch would've gone to Tess since she's the one pushing him to death. D2 rEdo keeps protecting Tess, but we finally lynch her and babam: two townies lynched, two dead during the night, town is confused as shit , panic, rape, murder, somebodi gibe da poosi pls arararghhj

Ok I went kinda far but you get the point.

This is still a theory and it has a big flaw - Tess really looks like frickin scum to me, but that can wait if I'm actually right this case.
Did I ever say that I'm townreading Tess? xd This is rather like me thinking there is scum in {SNB, Tess}, and I'm picking a lynch I would rather see today.

I said she's either obvious town or obvious scum. That's pretty much dependant on SNB's alignment, unless that might be a town quarrel, but by seeing how many people actually participate in this, I highly doubt that's the case this time.

fartownik wrote:

I'm unable to really explain it further. It just feels like what rEdo would do in this situation as scum and it just 'clicked' to me the moment I read into those posts and began trying to understand his intentions.
Man, I didn't know I had a brain tumour that knows everything I'm thinking. But wait, I don't. If I were scum, I would push the shit out of Tess for inconsistency in her posts, and that's also why my vote on SNB stands.

fartownik wrote:

Also can we just ignore the fact that Jess and Sniverre exist in this game for now? Even if they're both scum (which is highly unlikely) there's still the third one hiding amongst the active that we should focus on. Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall or a kid without a chromosome.
+1 is that a pun or do you really don't know that sick people are both with an extra chromosome rather than without one?:D

Post for Drezi coming, browsing the ISO.
fartownik

rEdo wrote:

Did I ever say that I'm townreading Tess? xd This is rather like me thinking there is scum in {SNB, Tess}, and I'm picking a lynch I would rather see today.
p/4345768 PLS
rEdo
This is why I think SNB is scumpainting Tess. Red text are my comments.

Static Noise Bird, in his few previous posts wrote:

p/4343558/

Tess wrote:

^This is basically why I think Irre is town.
You're kinda like a mute parrot. Oh really?

@Tess: Could you tell us who are you waiting for to sheep ASAP so we can lynch two scum at once instead of just you? A salty OMGUS from what I see here.

p/4344513

Tess wrote:

Okay, question to everyone: What are you gonna do when I get lynched and turn out to be town?
Call you the worst townie I've yet seen. I don't even know why Tess' play would be bad as town.

p/4344515/

Oh wait, you said "and". I thought you said "if I".

Now I'll call you a liar instead. Calling words yet again. Tsk tsk.

p/4344604/

I mean I can "prove you wrong" right away with that you're instantly scumreading everyone scumreading you apparently. Best tactic 2k15. Except for Tess was probably scumreading SNB before votes on her.
While we're at it. @SNB: Why do you think Tess is a bad townie?
rEdo
@fartownik: That's probably a bad thing to do, but I've done three different approaches on PoE, basing on assumption that one of my scumreads is true and by analysing votes and reads. The only one where Tess wasn't scum was the case where you were, by the way.
Drezi
Well ok, but the post you quoted initially and said was a bunch of shit isn't here?
Drezi
Also can you share those PoE approaches?
rEdo
Ah, missed that post entirely.

[quote="Static Noise Bird]Guess I'll deliver right away, then, unlike certain individuals :roll:

This is actually quite funny coming from the person feeding the confusion most strongly previously.

Do you know what the RVS is?[/quote]

And not yet, I need to confirm on that.
rEdo
Damn, missed a quotemark at the right.
rEdo
All I would like to say for now is that they were made basing on Frostings, Zexion and Amianki being scum.
fartownik
I don't think SNB was scumpaiting anyone, to be honest. Tess played awfully since the beginning and I felt the same way about her. All those points are actually legit in my eyes, I thought everyone sees that and it's not even worth pointing out.
rEdo
Ex dee.
fartownik
Also I'm leaving for now, I will be back in a few hours.
rEdo
Don't wanna explain why Tess is having a bad game in your eyes?
Zexion

Tess wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Oh wait, you said "and". I thought you said "if I".

Now I'll call you a liar instead.
Getting awfully aggressive, aren't we?~

It's almost like you really don't want to be considered scum.

Easy bait.
That. Sentence. Just. :facepalm:

Amianki wrote:

Sniverre235 wrote:

Nahh...For a second thought I should stick to what I am thinking right now
This post and the last Sniverre post are probably town; I like this slot more now.
Explain. We don't even know what Sniverre was thinking.

Also @Aminaki: you voted me quite a while ago and never said anything. RVS or actual reason?

Tess wrote:

It's us being massively unsynced to each other. It's getting on my nerves.
I think I get what you're trying to say, but as long as opinions are differnt it would be pretty hard for people to be "synced", because neither parties want to give up with their points of view.

If that's going about people changing their points of view, its fucking D1 so obviously we're totally in the dark and we may end up wrong. What's the problem with this? It would be an issue if we were at the endgame with people changing their playstyle all of a sudden.

Tess wrote:

I don't care. The only thing I think fucked things up for me was saying I had suspects at all.

It's interesting, because I said I had my reasons to be suspicious, I warned the other towns to pay attention to the thread, and the moment I vote on SNB, farto immediately after votes on me, after retracting his vote on Zexion. Then, first post he makes after, SNB is like "I'm okay with wagons on me :)", then does his amazing "2 kills at once" post (which is only a minor slip, which is why I explicitly stated that I didn't want to elaborate on my reads based on minor things, but still kept being egged on to do so) and votes on me as well. And guess who votes me after that... Zexion.

Yeah, I don't trust this.

I'm changing my reads. Frostings is null-town for me now, and Zexion up there with SNB and farto. Prove me wrong.
So you're basicaly going to scumread every single person that suspects you? I don't really mind that attitude, but there is some stuff that bothers me. First off, SNB didn't do any kind of scumslip... not minor, it simply isn't a scumslip. This was already explained a lot of times.

Also what's so "guess who votes after that" like if you were specting me to vote you? I don't think you ever said so in your previous posts.

Tess wrote:

This is getting retarded.
People disagreeing with my posts = Retarded people????

I know that sounds kinda exaggerated but this comment came just after Frostings answering to your wall.

Tess wrote:

Assuming that farto and SNB are scum, he could just as well join the wagon now since Frostings and Zexion already did, and it wouldn't really stand out anymore since there'd be 5 votes on me. Yet he didn't, he seemed to question everyone reasonably, the stuff he said about me was reasonable too. I actually thought Zexion was nulltown/null until I saw his sudden jump on me, which was closely followed by farto and SNB. It really just looks to me like those three have the same goal, and SNB seems to be the most blatant at it. That's most of what I've gotten for now. I honestly don't see any reason to suspect anyone else, it feels to me like the jump was purely because I put them on edge by first saying I had something in mind and then voting SNB for no reason. Like, immediately after, farto voted me, and then SNB and Zexion followed suit. Independently this woudn't mean anything, but combined with their behavior, it just stood out to me. Out of the three, Zexion is the least suspicious imo, but still more suspicious than the rest of town. It's hard to say since a lot happened in between his post voting me and the post before that, I'd have to re-read the thread to make sure.

That's all my honest thoughts on this matter.
This is my main issue with you: why do you call my vote on you "sudden"? I was already suspecting from a long while ago as you could have read in my previous post questioning some of your actions. That particular post when you were trying to spread WIFOM made me vote you, but not because just that.

I don't know if that's the definition for "sudden vote" everyone has there, but from my point of view my vote was anything but sudden, it was actually something I gave a lot of thought to.

rEdo wrote:

Town:
  1. Magic Bomb - explained before, his random vote im Sniverre doesn't bug me that much.
  2. Irreversible - I hate to admit it, but he's most likely a town idiot. I'm going to check that soon, though.
Null:
  1. Tess - either obvtown or obvscum. It very much depends on SNB's alignment, as they are the polar opposites. I mean, her posts sort of lack consistency, but the way everyone is picking on her seems... too easy. I'm much more into thinking that her reads are damn close and that scum is trying to make her eat ground as early as possible.
  2. fartownik - Not sure if over-aggressive town or scum trying to look as town as possible.
  3. Amianki - I don't see how fartownik might be townreading him, like honestly. This is a dead null read to me.
  4. Everyone else who hasn't been mentioned in this list. Either lurkers or I have no idea what to think about them (especially Frostings).
Scum:
  1. Static Noise Bird - Was once a null-town read, after p/4343499 and later posts I'm more into thinking this might be our scum here. Forced case on Tess. Explained above.
  2. Zexion - similar case as SNB, but definitely not a candidate for today's lynch.
I can't really tell why I'm so similar to SNB. You just left me there as scum then procceded to defend Tess and accusing SNB. Care to explain why I'm definitely scum to you?

Also I share your reads of Amianki and farto. MB not so sure anymore but leans town... for now.

rEdo wrote:

Nope. Her reads were pretty close to mine, with exception on Drezi. What would you do if Tess flips town?

What are you going to do if SNB flips town?
What are you going to do if [person that is going to get lynched D1] flips town?

I don't pretend to discredit your claim but that post is pure WIFOM. This is a game of risks, if we abide by that thought then we're not going to able to lynch anyone.

Also if your argument on townreading Tess is just the reads, you could probably see that my read on Amianki was similar to you and yet "I'm so scum". It's like you needed someone else to put along with SNB and looked for a random reason to put me there.

fartownik wrote:

I literally got this idea while washing the dishes and stopped immediately just to write this. im starting to think redo is scum and Tess is not. Redo is like, almost literally the only person townreading Tess right now and its 'BY GUT' apparently. I dont fucking believe any of that shit. It seems almost as he KNOWS Tess is Town and he's preparing the grounds for her flipping Town. He knows being on the oppossite wagon will give him a shitton of towncred and even if the wagon on Tess fails to finalize, there's still a counterrwagon on SNB led by Tess and him, which is most likely another lynch that will flip Town but most of the 'blame' for the mislynch would've gone to Tess since she's the one pushing him to death. D2 rEdo keeps protecting Tess, but we finally lynch her and babam: two townies lynched, two dead during the night, town is confused as shit , panic, rape, murder, somebodi gibe da poosi pls arararghhj

Ok I went kinda far but you get the point.

This is still a theory and it has a big flaw - Tess really looks like frickin scum to me, but that can wait if I'm actually right this case.
I like this paranoid idea. Not useful now but interesting to keep in mind on the following days.

-[Jess]- wrote:

oh hi i am here now
start reading now
When I have read that before...

Also what you posted later was completely useless. It's like some kind of lurker that posts.

fartownik wrote:

Everyone please follow this. I don't think we can get anything out of them.

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

If you're asking WTF to my unvote, it's not because I think Sniverre is town, but more, I think there is a scum somewhere out of SNB, Tess, and Fartownik, and at this moment in time tracking down which one of those it is would make more sense, to make sure we make the right decision here, to avoid a mislynch.
Then how about you elaborate your suspicion on each one so we could have more ideas? Right now you're just moving with the flow but not actually saying much.
Zexion
Also I want to hear more from Irre, he just left that weird post about waiting for the lurkers and then dissapeared.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Everyone seems to be on their own right now. Some traveling to other places to have fun, some traveling to find the mafia. Whatever their reason for traveling, they can't travel because of the obstacles. Good thing some have the ability to clear those obstacles.
"Rock Smash hyaaaaaa!"
The rocks in Route 111 has been cleared. There's a note under the rocks..

Votecount 1.8
fartownik -
Drezi -
Tess (4) - Frostings, Static Noise Bird, fartownik, Zexion
Irreversible (1) -
-[Jess]- -
rEdo -
Sniverre235 (1) - -[Jess]-
Zexion (1) - Amianki
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings (1) - Sniverre235
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird (3) - Irreversible, Tess, rEdo

Not Voting: Drezi, - Magic Bomb -

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline will be on July 25 8:30PM GMT -5. This is 7 days from now.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.
Frostings

Frostings wrote:

Tess wrote:

I null-read Amianki because he didn't do any things I've found suspicious, while not the same can be said of Sniverre, but I don't have enough on Sniverre for a full scum read on him like with you or farto
so what did he do that's suspicious?
Tess, at least answer this
Frostings
Reads:

null-town:
MB - nothing changed from initial read here
Irre - pro-town "nice guy" though Irre usually can't be trusted, gotta be careful here
Jess - nothing changed from initial read
fartow - mentioned already
rEdo - mentioned already, getting town vibes but wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be scum, gotta be careful here

null:
Zexion - seemingly pro-town, but most his posts seem to be parroting others, null read
the others

nullscum:
Tess
Sniverre - I don't really like "free passes" though I suppose I shouldn't be stuck up on stubborn people day 1.
Irreversible
So I've read through this and what I see is a lot of fighting against each other, mainly in two teams. I will investigate why people town-read me like fuck even tho almost everyone is complaining me not giving enough content.

I am incredibly bad at analyzing stuff and if I do so, it's just a low priority reason (can't really come up with other stuff), so I'm almost invisible in every game anyway no matter what I do to be honest.

My vote on SNB was basically a reaction test, and he seemed really confident against Tess, for whatever reason, I think she brought up good points too. However, I don't understand why people suddenly wagonned him after I voted him.

SNB wrote:

I'm expecting either myself or farto to get killed next night at this rate :roll:
This quote bothered me especially, it just seems like not honest feelings to me, like, he already gave up and wants pity.
Nyxa

Frostings wrote:

Tess wrote:

I null-read Amianki because he didn't do any things I've found suspicious, while not the same can be said of Sniverre, but I don't have enough on Sniverre for a full scum read on him like with you or farto
so what did he do that's suspicious?
Tess, at least answer this[/quote]He didn't do anything that stood out in particular other than constantly say that he needs to think more about this. But Sniverre being scum doesn't add up with SNB+farto being scum as well, since (I assume?) they'd probably give him some advice in secret to up his posts. That's why I really want to be re-reading Zexion's posting from the start to see if there are any inconsistencies there.

Anyway, here are the Sniverre posts that twinged my gut.

Sniverre235 wrote:

It is only round one. Like Drezi said, we better not jump through conclusions that easily I'd rather think through a little more first.

Sniverre235 wrote:

Oh god...Frosting...
Gotta be more careful from this point onwards
And some others that I don't feel like digging for right now since this isn't even the main topic of discussion at the moment.

Zexion wrote:

I think I get what you're trying to say, but as long as opinions are differnt it would be pretty hard for people to be "synced", because neither parties want to give up with their points of view.
Synced =/= in agreement. Synced basically means, to me, that town doesn't appear scattered and is tossing ideas around rather than accusations. That's what seems to have been happening the past few pages though, and I think I'm starting to understand farto's reasoning for thinking I'm scum, but I still have a gut feeling telling me not to consider him town yet. It'll really depend on what happens, what is said, who gets lynched, etc.

Zexion wrote:

So you're basicaly going to scumread every single person that suspects you?
Actually, in particular I put Frostings on null/nulltown because I don't see much of anything coming from him pointing towards scum. I think that's what you don't understand about what I've repeatedly said - Out of 3 people I've suspected as scum, two of them jumped on me after I voted one of them. Then, when I started reconsidering who else might be scum, I started reading some of your replies to my quotes, and mid-post I started feeling like you appeared to be making the exact same points as those other two suspects, which made me think you were aligned with them. I became a bit suspicious, but decided to read more, and in the end you voted me as well. Why am I not supposed to suspect you? I also clearly stated you are the least suspect out of all people I think might be scum, so why are you trying so hard to question my weak scumread on you?

Zexion wrote:

This is my main issue with you: why do you call my vote on you "sudden"?
I said farto's vote was sudden, I specifically said that there was too much time between two posts of yours (your votepost and the post before your votepost) for me to be able to say the two were actually related. Are you even reading what I'm saying or are you just trying to pick whatever you can find that could make me look bad? Here's the quote for you, that you had already quoted in your own post:

Tess wrote:

Out of the three, Zexion is the least suspicious imo, but still more suspicious than the rest of town. It's hard to say since a lot happened in between his post voting me and the post before that, I'd have to re-read the thread to make sure.
I don't know what to think of your post because it's suspicious as a standalone thing, and might make more sense if I re-read the thread, which I'll be doing soon.

Zexion wrote:

What are you going to do if SNB flips town?
What are you going to do if [person that is going to get lynched D1] flips town?
If SNB gets lynched and flips town I'll probably become suspicious as shit right after. I'll also drop all my previous suspects and start paying the fuck more attention, because nobody is pushing SNB as hard as me so I can't say that's a move from scum. If rEdo were scum he could've just as well joined the wagon against me and nobody would've cared or noticed, then when I get lynched he jumps on SNB instead. I know this is the opposite of farto's reasoning, but I think it would make more sense to jump a wagon on me right now (that is, in the case where I'm wrong and SNB/farto are town) than it would to jump on SNB. It wouldn't give anyone more towncred considering I know what I'll flip, but, the more people voting me, the less every individual voter would stand out, so, naturally - if the people currently voting me aren't all/mostly scum, then now would be a good time for scum to vote me.

That's another reason why I think that all or most of scum has already voted me. Nobody is taking this opportunity, rEdo and Irre are both being cautious, Drezi and MB appear to still be fishing for info, and idk what Amianki is even doing. As for Sniverre and Jess, they don't seem very involved right now.

Point being, the question doesn't really spread WIFOM. It's a simple question with a simple answer that's meant to see if you know what you're doing. If you're planning ahead, or just going "HURR SCUMM LYNCHAPLES" without thinking instead.

Zexion, your posts are annoying to me since they're hard to read. I don't like how you seem to be standing behind farto's points but I agree with those same points so I can hardly use them as any argument. So, for now, you'll remain in the nullzone for me.

Reads:

Scum: SNB
Null-scum: fartownik, Zexion
Null: Amianki, Jess, Sniverre, Frostings,
Null-town: rEdo, Magic Bomb, Irreversible
Town: Drezi
Nyxa
Irre, there's no real wagon on SNB. It's you, me, and rEdo, and I've been arguing over why I think SNB is scum this entire time, and rEdo seems to have given quite elaborate reasoning for his vote as well. idk what counts as a wagon for you, but just take a look at the votecount and how those votes happened. Only Zexion gave a long list of reasons before voting me, though farto seemed to be waiting for me to make a big post before elaborating on his own vote. Which is strange, but I can somewhat kind of understand that.
Drezi

Tess wrote:

(I assume?) they'd probably give him some advice in secret to up his posts
What do you mean?
Nyxa
I mean that Sniverre's team (if he were scum) would probably have told him to improve the quality of his posts so he'd stand out less. Actually, I'd like to know something.

@Mod: I didn't read anything about how/whether scum communicates in the rules. Can scum communicate with each other outside of the thread?
Drezi
I told you scum can usually only talk at night before this game. Why would you assume they have daytalk if there's nothing in the rules about it?
Topic Starter
Navizel

Tess wrote:

@Mod: I didn't read anything about how/whether scum communicates in the rules. Can scum communicate with each other outside of the thread?

mafiascum wiki wrote:

As part and parcel of being an informed minority, the members of the Mafia nearly always know who each other are. They may also speak to each other privately at Night, either via PM, instant messenger, or a specialized chat thread set up by the moderator.
Zexion

Frostings wrote:

Reads:

null-town:
MB - nothing changed from initial read here
Irre - pro-town "nice guy" though Irre usually can't be trusted, gotta be careful here
Jess - nothing changed from initial read
fartow - mentioned already
rEdo - mentioned already, getting town vibes but wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be scum, gotta be careful here

null:
Zexion - seemingly pro-town, but most his posts seem to be parroting others, null read
the others

nullscum:
Tess
Sniverre - I don't really like "free passes" though I suppose I shouldn't be stuck up on stubborn people day 1.
I don't really get why you think I would be parroting when most of the time I've done my points on my own. Besides if you want to talk about parroting or repeating points:

Irre wrote:

SNB wrote:

I'm expecting either myself or farto to get killed next night at this rate :roll:
This quote bothered me especially, it just seems like not honest feelings to me, like, he already gave up and wants pity.
I already pointed this out before in one of SNB's early posts.

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Zexion wrote:

Tose two remarks aren't necesary at all, SNB. Are you trying to become some kind of victim? Like "why would I try speaking if everyone is going to scumread me". I see you posting now but what were you trying to do back then?
Yeah idk, it was just a combination of farto's jumps and the atmosphere of his post(s) that pissed me off.
So yeah, it's only me copying everyone's ideas again.

Tess wrote:

Zexion wrote:

Synced =/= in agreement. Synced basically means, to me, that town doesn't appear scattered and is tossing ideas around rather than accusations. That's what seems to have been happening the past few pages though, and I think I'm starting to understand farto's reasoning for thinking I'm scum, but I still have a gut feeling telling me not to consider him town yet. It'll really depend on what happens, what is said, who gets lynched, etc.
Ah, okay here. I didn't reallly get what you meant.

Tess wrote:

Zexion wrote:

So you're basicaly going to scumread every single person that suspects you?
Actually, in particular I put Frostings on null/nulltown because I don't see much of anything coming from him pointing towards scum. I think that's what you don't understand about what I've repeatedly said - Out of 3 people I've suspected as scum, two of them jumped on me after I voted one of them. Then, when I started reconsidering who else might be scum, I started reading some of your replies to my quotes, and mid-post I started feeling like you appeared to be making the exact same points as those other two suspects, which made me think you were aligned with them. I became a bit suspicious, but decided to read more, and in the end you voted me as well. Why am I not supposed to suspect you? I also clearly stated you are the least suspect out of all people I think might be scum, so why are you trying so hard to question my weak scumread on you?
No, my point never meant to try to change your read on me. Honestly I don't really care how you read me since I think you're scum, so I rather address some weird stuff you say. AFAIK I was the first one to address you for the secretive stuff you were doing back then, and posted several reasons to vote you. Btw, you have all the right to suspect me if you want, but if you do then you better have good reasons other than "sudden votes".

Also didn't you complain with people changing their minds and you suddenly moved me from town to scum?

Tess wrote:

Point being, the question doesn't really spread WIFOM. It's a simple question with a simple answer that's meant to see if you know what you're doing. If you're planning ahead, or just going "HURR SCUMM LYNCHAPLES" without thinking instead.
rEdo's post on the "what are you going to do" sounded like some sort of warning to lynch you, like "you'll regret that choice". of course we all should think what to do in future cases considering people flipping both ways, but when we make a decision we just cannot go and think "but what it flips town?!" and then inmediatly retract the choice.

Tess wrote:

Zexion, your posts are annoying to me since they're hard to read. I don't like how you seem to be standing behind farto's points but I agree with those same points so I can hardly use them as any argument. So, for now, you'll remain in the nullzone for me.
I prefer to write simple sentences instead of walls of text where you speak too much and say too little. If there's something you don't understand, I'll make them clear for you.
Birdy
I don't feel like writing a wall at this point but here's something.

rEdo wrote:

I said she's either obvious town or obvious scum. That's pretty much dependant on SNB's alignment, unless that might be a town quarrel, but by seeing how many people actually participate in this, I highly doubt that's the case this time.
This is flawed unless you seriously consider the town quarrel a possibility. If she somehow fucking flips town, you can't disagree with the baseless evidence or whatever she called things back there and other illogical points she has made combined with the former "mysteresity" in the hours after RVS. And if that's not scumplay or bad townplay for you, then "ex dee".

rEdo wrote:

@SNB: Why do you think Tess is a bad townie?
I don't. But read above.

Irreversible wrote:

SNB wrote:

Note: I use the rolling eyes emoticon often for semi-sarcastic points. I don't really expect this to happen, but if it did, especially on me instead of farto, then that'd be an obvious sign of Tess being intimidated.
Nyxa

Drezi wrote:

I told you scum can usually only talk at night before this game. Why would you assume they have daytalk if there's nothing in the rules about it?
Not exactly sure why. If they don't, that kind of changes my outlook on things but not much. It only makes Sniverre a more possible scum candidate, to me.
Drezi
I'd think of this is an intentional "townslip" done by scum to earn towncred, but the fact it you did not bring it up, and only happened while answering someone else makes me uncertain tbh. You could have simply used the chance to drop it there though. I kinda have a hard time believing you simply forgot what I told you and would have asked the mod FIRST anyway before making a read based on assumptions wrt daytalk.

@Everyone else what do you think about this?
fartownik

rEdo wrote:

Don't wanna explain why Tess is having a bad game in your eyes?
Don't wanna explain why Tess is having a good game in your eyes? It really is easier to explain why she's having a bad one than why she's having a good one. You seem to be close to the only one thinking she's having a decent game.

Also I love how Zexion's quote pops right under your question and ironically gives you an example / answers it.

Zexion wrote:

Tess wrote:

Getting awfully aggressive, aren't we?~

It's almost like you really don't want to be considered scum.

Easy bait.
That. Sentence. Just. :facepalm:
fartownik
There's plenty illogical posts similar to this (maybe not as strong) and you overlooking them is really fucking weird in my opinion.

Well, I may as well vote you since I think your lynch would be more valuable than Tess' lynch today. No matter what you flip we get a lot of information, while when we lynch Tess and she flips Town we're left only with a shitton of confusion.

Unvote
Vote: rEdo
Nyxa
I honestly have to add that I have been having a bad game, mostly due to starting with the mindset from the previous game where I started halfway through. I don't think my ideas are illogical, but I've phrased them pretty terribly. When I have time I'll probably re-read the entire thread, and try to fix my reads accordingly (with proper phrasing this time, hopefully)

I think that lynching SNB would result in an equal amount of confusion as lynching me would, so, for now

Unvote

I wanna rethink before making another vote.
Nyxa
add=admit*
Birdy
I get where the idea for lynching rEdo instead of Tess comes from, but eh. I'll read rEdo's ISO after finishing this movie (exactly an hour left) though. Then again we don't have to lynch anyone in the coming hours since I'm sure there's still some good time left.

@mod: Mind putting the deadline in the title or/and the opening post?
Birdy
Actually never mind about the title, just realized it's not commonly used there, not sure where did I get the idea from.

Would be handy on the opening post, though.
show more