forum

GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE - Hard Knock Days (Anime OP Ver

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 16 พฤษภาคม 2560 at 1:19:37

Artist: GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE
Title: Hard Knock Days (Anime OP Version)
Source: One Piece
Tags: RocketBlade [Andy-Kun] ricki122 Dazardz ohyeahitsjustme PurpleHawk LinkNashor
BPM: 184
Filesize: 25254kb
Play Time: 02:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dazardz's Insane (4.42 stars, 531 notes)
  2. Easy (1.56 stars, 143 notes)
  3. Hard (3.53 stars, 404 notes)
  4. Link's Insane (4.99 stars, 612 notes)
  5. Normal (2.03 stars, 213 notes)
Download: GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE - Hard Knock Days (Anime OP Version)
Download: GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE - Hard Knock Days (Anime OP Version) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
One Piece Opening 18 : GENERATION from EXILE TRIBE - Hard Knock Days (TV Size)

Redownload please.

Easy : by me (done!)
Normal : by me (done!)
Hard : by me (done!)
Insane : by me (done!) REMOVE!
Insane : by Dazardz (done!)
Insane : by LinkNashor (checking progress!)

06/08/2016 : Add LinkNashor's insane.
07/10/2015 : Changed MP3 please redownload.
13/09/2015 : Remove Insane difficulty.
30/05/2015 : Changed Title (Atsuro's advice) please redownload.
24/05/2015 : Change MP3 please redownload.

Updated 02/05/2015: Change video (Thanks ricki122 for new video and mp3!)

Thanks for Advice :
Modders and Supporters
- RocketBlade's timing advice
- [Andy-Kun]'s suggestion
- ricki122's video and mp3
- Dazardz, LinkNashor, ohyeahitsjustme, PurpleHawk's modding
- Frontier's modding.
Its really help me out!
[Andy-Kun]
Hello there.

I played your beatmap, I'm not really an easy difficulty player, more of a hard difficulty one, but I was just wondering why the sudden stream in the hard difficulty? That threw me off, everything else was pretty good to be honest, the stream wasn't. It seemed like you tried to combine Hard and Insane (?) together.

That's pretty much it, try and fully complete the map whichever difficult you want, I would like to see what your vision on the Hard difficulty is.
Depending on how it goes it might be better to bump the difficulty on it and go straight on to Insane(?).

Hope you find my review-thingie useful.

Until next time!

-Andy :D
juankristal
One Piece is love, One Piece is life <3
RocketBlade
Just 1 timing point is enough
BPM 184, Offset 3315
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san
Sorry for late reply. Thanks for everyone advice. I am still new to beatmap editting so it would take long time to complete. The video quality is bad and the mp3 is not ready, I need to find better one.
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san

RocketBlade wrote:

Just 1 timing point is enough
BPM 184, Offset 3315
Thanks alot ! you help me out !
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san

[Andy-Kun] wrote:

Hello there.

I played your beatmap, I'm not really an easy difficulty player, more of a hard difficulty one, but I was just wondering why the sudden stream in the hard difficulty? That threw me off, everything else was pretty good to be honest, the stream wasn't. It seemed like you tried to combine Hard and Insane (?) together.

That's pretty much it, try and fully complete the map whichever difficult you want, I would like to see what your vision on the Hard difficulty is.
Depending on how it goes it might be better to bump the difficulty on it and go straight on to Insane(?).

Hope you find my review-thingie useful.

Until next time!

-Andy :D
Thanks for your suggestion! :)
[Andy-Kun]
Holy crap, I ended up playing this map un-updated but then figured I might as well check if there was an update and wow, I'm surprised, this actually works really well as you actually put the full song in there as well.

I do see how the MP3 could use a different one, especially at the end, instead of it going to the intro thingie and then ending, might as well just end with the song. Really amazed by this. Goob job!

Really enjoyed playing this, and can't wait for it to be aproved. :)

-Andy
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san
I have some problems here. I'm using Format Factory, when I convert a 480p mp4 to 480p avi. The file was like 50mb and it cant be upload due to the limit of 20mb. I dont know what should I do to make file smaller. Need some advice for video converter programs.

Edited : I've figure it out. 8-)
ricki122
Hey man, great map!
Since I'm a huge One Piece fan, and I absolutely love this new opening, I want to help you.
I noticed the video is quite laggy, in fact I checked and it's 24 fps. One Piece is one of the few anime that is at 29 fps, so I took the liberty to make you a better version of the video at the original fps and 720p!

Here's the link to the download: https://mega.co.nz/#!6YUFDCRT!n-mc8CNAp ... eHwSSA02y8
Enjoy, and keep up the good work!
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san

ricki122 wrote:

Hey man, great map!
Since I'm a huge One Piece fan, and I absolutely love this new opening, I want to help you.
I noticed the video is quite laggy, in fact I checked and it's 24 fps. One Piece is one of the few anime that is at 29 fps, so I took the liberty to make you a better version of the video at the original fps and 720p!

Here's the link to the download: https://mega.co.nz/#!6YUFDCRT!n-mc8CNAp ... eHwSSA02y8
Enjoy, and keep up the good work!
Yay!! Thanks alot ! I want to hug you <3
ricki122

ShiroNeko-san wrote:

No problem man, glad to help!

Oh, another thing: after the song is over, there's still a part when the announcer talks at the beginning of an episode, so you might wanna cut that out xD

EDIT: if you want, I made you one, just make sure the timing is still right: https://mega.co.nz/#!vZtVAbTJ!87uptXDch ... qggbJzlhVc
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san

ricki122 wrote:

ShiroNeko-san wrote:

No problem man, glad to help!

Oh, another thing: after the song is over, there's still a part when the announcer talks at the beginning of an episode, so you might wanna cut that out xD

EDIT: if you want, I made you one, just make sure the timing is still right: https://mega.co.nz/#!vZtVAbTJ!87uptXDch ... qggbJzlhVc
Require your help again but Thanks alot! I'm considerate of your advice and feeling really grateful ! Please Give me a hug again ! <3 :)
ricki122

ShiroNeko-san wrote:

Require your help again but Thanks alot! I'm considerate of your advice and feeling really grateful ! Please Give me a hug again ! <3 :)
As I said before, I love One Piece and this opening, so it was my pleasure helping you!
RocketBlade
You might want to place the timing point BPM 184 at offset 1810 (should be placed in 3114) for Nightcore mode.
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san

RocketBlade wrote:

You might want to place the timing point BPM 184 at offset 1810 (should be placed in 3114) for Nightcore mode.
Sorry for my misunderstand, but do you want me to change the timing point offset from 2783 to 1810 right? :?:
Dazardz
I'm glad I came across this beatmap. Nice song and nice map, but I have found maybe a few weird parts.

Easy Difficulty
I think this difficulty is fine except from one part.

Every hit circle and slider from 01:12:810 (4) to 01:15:744 (3) is out of time. I think you already know how to fix it though.

----------------------------------

Normal Difficulty
01:50:881 (4) - 01:51:044 (5) = You might have made a mistake here. I think the slider here should be spaced closer to the hit circle and overlap it because the gap in time between that circle and slider is too small for the spacing you've used here.

01:43:055 (1) - 01:43:544 (2) = You have the same problem here too. Maybe you should try spacing the 2nd combo slider closer to the 1st combo slider.

00:50:392 (1) = This slider is spaced too close to this slider 00:49:088 (4)
Because the 00:50:392 (1) slider starts way after 00:49:088 (4) in timing, they both seem spaced too close to each other. You might want to try moving this slider lower on the grid so that it's further away from the slider before it.

01:17:130 (1) = Try moving this hit circle and the slider after it further away. They're quite close to 01:16:642 (2) compared to the timing you have to hit the circle.

01:20:555 (1) = Now this hit circle and the slider after it are also a bit too close to 01:19:251 (6) in my opinion. Difference in time is massive, but the spacing is small. It can be confusing.

01:03:924 (7) = This hit circle is spaced too far away from 01:03:436 (6) because of similar reasons about the above. The time difference is too small for the spacing to be that big on normal difficulty. Try moving the hit circle and slider upwards a little.

Hard Difficulty

01:46:152 (3) = I think this hit circle is spaced too close to 01:45:500 (2) You may want to move the hit circle further away because the time you press the hit circle is far away but the spacing makes the timing look small. It's hard to read.

00:07:185 (6) This hit circle and 00:42:565 (1) this hit circle are both close to the sliders but not on top of it which is fine, but it makes 02:28:543 (7) this hit circle and slider confusing to read. The timing for the hit circle to slider on the first 2 hit circles I mentioned are the same, but the 3rd hit circle to slider I mentioned looks similar to the other ones you've used in the map but the timing for the hit circle to slider is different. It's confusing because people playing this map should be used to the timing you've used for the first 2 hit circle to sliders. For this 3rd one at the end, you might want to just place the hit circle on top of the slider, or add another hit circle and shorten the slider by one reverse point. Or you could leave the 3rd one as it is, and put the hit circles on top of the sliders in the 1st and 2nd one I mentioned.

Hope that wasn't confusing. Anyway, that's all for hard difficulty.

I won't do the insane map because you said it's a work in progress. Also, if you want another difficulty, I'd be happy to do anything from Normal to Extra.
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san
SPOILER

Dazardz wrote:

I'm glad I came across this beatmap. Nice song and nice map, but I have found maybe a few weird parts.

Easy Difficulty
I think this difficulty is fine except from one part.

Every hit circle and slider from 01:12:810 (4) to 01:15:744 (3) is out of time. I think you already know how to fix it though.

Normal Difficulty
01:50:881 (4) - 01:51:044 (5) = You might have made a mistake here. I think the slider here should be spaced closer to the hit circle and overlap it because the gap in time between that circle and slider is too small for the spacing you've used here.

01:43:055 (1) - 01:43:544 (2) = You have the same problem here too. Maybe you should try spacing the 2nd combo slider closer to the 1st combo slider.

00:50:392 (1) = This slider is spaced too close to this slider 00:49:088 (4)
Because the 00:50:392 (1) slider starts way after 00:49:088 (4) in timing, they both seem spaced too close to each other. You might want to try moving this slider lower on the grid so that it's further away from the slider before it.

01:17:130 (1) = Try moving this hit circle and the slider after it further away. They're quite close to 01:16:642 (2) compared to the timing you have to hit the circle.

01:20:555 (1) = Now this hit circle and the slider after it are also a bit too close to 01:19:251 (6) in my opinion. Difference in time is massive, but the spacing is small. It can be confusing.

01:03:924 (7) = This hit circle is spaced too far away from 01:03:436 (6) because of similar reasons about the above. The time difference is too small for the spacing to be that big on normal difficulty. Try moving the hit circle and slider upwards a little.

Hard Difficulty

01:46:152 (3) = I think this hit circle is spaced too close to 01:45:500 (2) You may want to move the hit circle further away because the time you press the hit circle is far away but the spacing makes the timing look small. It's hard to read.

00:07:185 (6) This hit circle and 00:42:565 (1) this hit circle are both close to the sliders but not on top of it which is fine, but it makes 02:28:543 (7) this hit circle and slider confusing to read. The timing for the hit circle to slider on the first 2 hit circles I mentioned are the same, but the 3rd hit circle to slider I mentioned looks similar to the other ones you've used in the map but the timing for the hit circle to slider is different. It's confusing because people playing this map should be used to the timing you've used for the first 2 hit circle to sliders. For this 3rd one at the end, you might want to just place the hit circle on top of the slider, or add another hit circle and shorten the slider by one reverse point. Or you could leave the 3rd one as it is, and put the hit circles on top of the sliders in the 1st and 2nd one I mentioned.

Hope that wasn't confusing. Anyway, that's all for hard difficulty.

I won't do the insane map because you said it's a work in progress. Also, if you want another difficulty, I'd be happy to do anything from Normal to Extra.

Thanks for the modding! I'm trying my best to improve the beatmap. Everything fixed. If there's something wrong afterwards, tell me! :D
And can I request you a difficulty? Maybe Normal or Insane. Do whatever you like to! Btw, Thank you very much for reminding me to continue the beatmap! :?
Atsuro
Hi

Just passing by to give you the correct title, you have to add "(アニメOP Version)" to the title and "(Anime OP Version)" to the Romanised title
Font of the title: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00VIE9VJS/r ... knock+days
You can copy it from my mapset: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/310224
No kudosu

Good luck!
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san
SPOILER

Atsuro wrote:

Hi

Just passing by to give you the correct title, you have to add "(アニメOP Version)" to the title and "(Anime OP Version)" to the Romanised title
Font of the title: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00VIE9VJS/r ... knock+days
You can copy it from my mapset: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/310224
No kudosu

Good luck!

Thanks for your suggestion! :) I will add it soon.
Dazardz
I've played every difficulty again and again and I can't find much wrong that I would be able to help you out with. The hitsounds are fine too, but this is all I found. There probably is still a lot of things that need modding though, so maybe an experienced modder can also help you out.

Normal Difficulty

00:51:043 (2) - Not sure if I agree with this slider being in there like that. It feels forced in there and it disrupts the rhythm of the map. Maybe you could try just adding a hit circle before this (00:51:369 (1)) slider and see how it sounds.
Hard Difficulty

01:15:500 (5) - I feel like this slider shouldn't be as small as you left it. You've snapped it to 1/8 but it'd be just fine or even better if it was snapped to 1/4. If you leave the slider how it is, it wouldn't match the sound or beat of anything going on in the background. The sound you were trying to map actually goes at the speed of a 1/4 slider.
That's about all I've got for now but I can check again of course. I'm new to modding myself, I'm sure I've missed out things. I'm also going to finish my difficulty as soon as possible now.
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san
SPOILER

Dazardz wrote:

I've played every difficulty again and again and I can't find much wrong that I would be able to help you out with. The hitsounds are fine too, but this is all I found. There probably is still a lot of things that need modding though, so maybe an experienced modder can also help you out.

Normal Difficulty

00:51:043 (2) - Not sure if I agree with this slider being in there like that. It feels forced in there and it disrupts the rhythm of the map. Maybe you could try just adding a hit circle before this (00:51:369 (1)) slider and see how it sounds.
Hard Difficulty

01:15:500 (5) - I feel like this slider shouldn't be as small as you left it. You've snapped it to 1/8 but it'd be just fine or even better if it was snapped to 1/4. If you leave the slider how it is, it wouldn't match the sound or beat of anything going on in the background. The sound you were trying to map actually goes at the speed of a 1/4 slider.
That's about all I've got for now but I can check again of course. I'm new to modding myself, I'm sure I've missed out things. I'm also going to finish my difficulty as soon as possible now.

I've fixed all of the problems. Thanks for your cooperation. :) :D 8-)
DannyPacman
oh well, amazing map! can't wait to play it ranked! thank you a lot *O*
<3 Dazard's insane
Salah Kocok
Nice Beatmap
rainerman3
Wow, I'm completely in love with this song and map!
You've done an awesome job with this one Shiro, hard is really fun, hope everything will go well! :D
Topic Starter
ShiroNeko-san
Thank you everyone! I have been expecting for it to be ranked! :D
Dazardz
Just want to be sure that you still want it ranked right?

If I earn kudosu, I'll be putting it in here rather than my own maps if you're still ranking this.
show more