forum

Hiratake ft. Mei Ayakura - root_A / evenescence

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
happy30
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zaterdag 2 mei 2015 at 20:06:29

Artist: Hiratake ft. Mei Ayakura
Title: root_A / evenescence
Source: 東方Project
Tags: syrufit Love=ALL Mizuhashi Parsee Rock Reitaisai 8 Green-Eyed Jealousy studio "syrup comfiture" 水橋 パルスィ aftergrow meme in wonderland touhou
BPM: 76
Filesize: 7925kb
Play Time: 05:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Delusion (4,02 stars, 745 notes)
Download: Hiratake ft. Mei Ayakura - root_A / evenescence
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Hiratake from Aftergrow arranged it
Mei Ayakura from MeMe in Wonderland sung it
for the circle Studio "Syrup Comfiture"
Composed by ZUN

Loooctav
Firsttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.~
Dai
ahh.... I was going to finish this map but then you mapped it orz
Kyubey
Best thing in this game.
Jewelery
If i'm not so stupid as i think and this map is really revived i suggest to add Studio "Syrup Comfiture" in tags
i hope this is enough to prove my suggestion
Topic Starter
happy30
lol
i know the circles of the songs i map but thx
Biri Biri
Revival mod. Why isn't this ranked, it's beautiful. ; ^; I hope to someday to be able to map so cleanly.

Now that's out of the way, here's all I could offer. It may not be much, but the following suggestions correlate to flow as I couldn't find much of anything outside of pattern shapes and/or rhythm.

[Lunatic]
Be sure to look over your AImod to see what's lingering since the map is a little aged.

00:07:206 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing is fine. I feel that giving the angle/direction of 00:07:206 (1,2) leading into (3) feels slightly forced, going the opposite way in this instance doesn't feel right when 00:08:785 (1,2,3,4) feels more comfortable and appealing. Bringing 00:07:206 (1,2) down a bit, or 00:07:601 (3,4) up a little would make it a little more similar or at least a bit more smooth, as I feel I'm being yanked to the left.

01:14:180 (2,3) - I think it would look better at x-368, y-216 (or close to that with your preference). If no movement change, see below.
01:14:312 (3) - Visually, looks a little lopsided. Perhaps making symmetrical and angling it upwards a couple degrees. If above is done, this becomes moot imo.

01:26:812 (2,3) - Same as above for the sake of symmetry, but this leads into kiai so all up to you.

02:54:575 (1) ~ 03:19:838 (6) - Fucking awesome. Sick section.

04:29:311 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - Fell in love again. Again, awesome. If I could give this section a star I would.

Thats all I have for you. I'll be bookmarking this, great song choice and super solid map overall. It's not much, but I do hope it puts it even a breadcrumb closer to being ranked. (wut) Good luck reviving it. 8-)
Topic Starter
happy30
thanks for the mod, I adjusted the patterns you mentioned
Alheak
Hi, M4M from your queue

General
Replace Mei Ayakura in the artist metadata by 綾倉 盟
Change the source to 東方Project and put touhou in the tags
Maybe add some tags in kanji/kana like 水橋 パルスィ, and subterranean animism
The background image resolution is unrankable, please resize it to 1366x768
Don't use a black.png image to darken, just use colorization

Insane
Check AiMod, lots of unsnapped objects
This is just an example but why not start NC on new measures instead of doing like this 00:53:785 (1,2) - ? You could just swap NC here (and the other times it happens too)

That's all I could find, nice map!

Good luck!
Victoire
M4M!

Blue for personal taste.
Red for something I see as a problem.
Orange for a small problem.

Lunatic

00:25:364 (3,4,5) - I feel like having three 1.00x distance spacing circles in a row like this somewhat breaks flow.
00:44:838 (1) - I don't like how this sliderend is on a hard beat.
01:37:996 (4,5,6) - Same kind of thing as two above.
02:36:943 (1) - Timing caught me off-guard because it felt like you were still following the vocals as "main" track (as opposed to the bass)
03:49:049 (4,5,1) - Same as two above, again.
04:01:681 (4,5,1) - ^

Nice map. Couldn't find much wrong, and I'm not even confident with my couple of problems. Good luck with the map!
Lami
[General]

change artist name : now => 綾倉盟 (?)
since syrufit is group name.(maybe?)
i can find artist name about it : 綾倉盟 in google. but Syrufit feat. 綾倉盟 can't..
conisder about it~

[Lunatic]

01:03:259 (6,1,2) - increase more distance clearly?
01:34:443 (2) - too close with hit error bar. yeah, all user don't use this. but maybe
,since many user use this, consider about it for them?
01:47:074 (2) - ^
02:53:390 (2) - move to x232 y192? consider distance with next slider?
03:52:996 (2,3,4) - make regular distance? no special reason here... just for looking good
Topic Starter
happy30
thank you
instead of only surufit or mei ayakura i want to list them both as artist, because they are both awesome and even better together
neonat
Well, taking official sources, you could have different variations in Artist based on them, depending on if you take the vocalist, the arranger, the circle, or mixing them together. The circle i question's site seems to bring up an error, so we can't access that now

So firstly there's the Circle's group name, which is Studio "Syrup Comfiture"

Then there's the General Album Artist name used for the album Love=All, which is Syrufit / Poplica*
You can see it on the album jacket and also shown on sites of circles who feature in it, like Aftergrow: http://aftergrow12.web.fc2.com/

Another option is to use the Arranger/Artist of the song, which is not Syrufit, but 平茸 (Hiratake) from Aftergrow, who features in this album

Or just the vocals 綾倉盟 (Mei Ayakura)

You could place still place arranger with the vocalist, but placing vocalist with the circle or album artist name would look quite off, and might not be right. But because there is no merge of both the artist and vocalist anywhere, there is no 'ft.' or 'feat.' in the official stuff, so I'm not sure how right it is to do so

Anyway hope some of this information helps in your decision, also don't forget to have Hiratake in the tags at least, if you don't use it! He arranged this after all
Kyubey

KSHR wrote:

The actual name of this circle is Studio “Syrup Comfiture”. Syrufit stands for it. (Studio “Syrup Comfiture”)
According to this CD scan (Track No.09), apparently the arranger of this song is 平茸(Hiratake in romaji) not Syrufit.
Therefore the current artist is completely incorrect.

RankingCriteria wrote:

Tracks created by composers belonging to doujin circles should list the circle's name as the main composer. The sole exception to this is when a composer of a given circle is well-known enough by their own name. In this case, their own composer name may be used instead.
I'm not sure how well-known 平茸/Hiratake is, but if I were the map owner, I'd use the circle name as the artist because it's the first time for me to see his name.

unicode Studio “Syrup Comfiture”
romanization Studio "Syrup Comfiture"

Good luck, happy sensei
Seems like you can't even add Mei Ayakura to the artist.
Topic Starter
happy30
artist has been fixed

Hiratake from Aftergrow arranged it
Mei Ayakura from MeMe in Wonderland sung it
for the circle Studio "Syrup Comfiture"
Composed by ZUN

most logical (and best crediting) format would be arranger ft. singer in this case
Heatherfield
Kyubey
Bubbletje #1.
Natteke desu
bubble #2
oh damn, i can't
Topic Starter
happy30
bubble #3
oh wait it's my own map
Lally
bubble #4

oh wait o3o
meii18
Hi ~

[General]

• The BG have 1366x767 o.o.Just set it to 1366x768 resolution
  1. Like source is 東方Project so I suggest to add touhou at tags
[Delusion]
  1. 03:36:417(1,2,3)- Here I don't really like the current placement of those circles because the cursor,after the way 03:36:943(3)- the cursor doesn't arrive perfectly on next slider's head which I feel there's weird flow. I suggest to place the notes like here http://puu.sh/hyT1X/45f024eccb.jpg to improve the flow and also the cursor will arrive perfectly on 03:37:206(4)-'s head and also it will make a nice playability during gameplay
  2. 03:38:785(6)- Here I really hear the resets of the vocal and of the guitar so here should be a NC to emphasize the resets ofthe vocal and guitar.Maybe you forgot to add it:P
  3. 04:17:075(3,4)- The 1/6 slider I refer at (4)- sounds really weird to me ;_; and it doesn't emphasize the guitar and vocal so good so I suggest to remove that 1/6 slider and you can replace it with a note placed on 04:17:469()- to emphasize the guitar and vocal much better than before and the weird sound will dissapear
That's all

Call me back ~
Topic Starter
happy30
Added touhou to tags, changed the pattern to the slider and added NC.
thanks for mod :)
meii18
np :3

Here's your flame

Congratz owo
Topic Starter
happy30
thank youuuuuuuuuuu ♥ ♥
tutuhaha
yeah!
Congratulation!
Flask